***January 2010 Testing Thread...***Nevermind, did not see other thread :D

majm1241

DS, DD & DD#2 on the way
Reaction score
I don't see one, or am I missing it? Can I start one? I am determined and I am going to make it easier on myself and hopefully others too if I go ahead and get this going?

I edited this. Did not notice the other thread going around. Sorry Ladies. No offense! :hugs:

haha might aswell put me down for this month as i dont think i'm gonna get a crimbo bfp.

You are missing it - it was started by me:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/236869-super-official-january-2010-testing-thread.html

Actually --->https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/230141-january-testers-thread.html

but thats ok haha lol! :hugs: :dust:

wow, looks like there's alot of Jan testing threads going around, but i guess i'll join this one!!! :) I'll be testing on new years' eve right before a party we'll be having! Hopefully AF doesn't crash my party! hehe

Oops! Sorry Ladies! How the heckles did I miss that! LOL

wow, looks like there's alot of Jan testing threads going around, but i guess i'll join this one!!! :) I'll be testing on new years' eve right before a party we'll be having! Hopefully AF doesn't crash my party! hehe

I don't want to offend anyone so I am not going to do this thread! :D Thanks though Love! :) I feel bad for not searching better. LOL :wacko::oops:

How do I edit the title so everyone knows it is not he testing thread? :oops:

Go to edit in the first entry - the click on the Go Advanced button - it will allow you to edit the title there. Sorry lovie - but as have the most it would be awkward to move everyone over.

Nope, not even wanting to move them. I just did not see another thread and thought "Hmm... I need to be in one!" :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->