• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

15 dpo got my bfp!! My temp was still high this morning so I tested and sure enough, it came up pretty quick with CBD! It was 6am I just ran into bed and told the hubbie he we were so excited we tried to get back to sleep it was really difficult. This is my 13th cycle ttc, we had a chemical back in July so I'm very cautious. Although this one feels different, including a lot of spotting earlier last week. I went to spin class anyways and there was a very pregnant lady taking the class, made me feel good that I'm doing good by still working out!!

14 dpo got my bfp!! My temp was still high this morning so I tested and sure enough, it came up pretty quick with CBD! It was 6am I just ran into bed and told the hubbie he we were so excited we tried to get back to sleep it was really difficult. This is my 13th cycle ttc, we had a chemical back in July so I'm very cautious. Although this one feels different, including a lot of spotting earlier last week. I went to spin class anyways and there was a very pregnant lady taking the class, made me feel good that I'm doing good by still working out!!

Wonderful news!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats!!!!

14 dpo got my bfp!! My temp was still high this morning so I tested and sure enough, it came up pretty quick with CBD! It was 6am I just ran into bed and told the hubbie he we were so excited we tried to get back to sleep it was really difficult. This is my 13th cycle ttc, we had a chemical back in July so I'm very cautious. Although this one feels different, including a lot of spotting earlier last week. I went to spin class anyways and there was a very pregnant lady taking the class, made me feel good that I'm doing good by still working out!!

Congrats lucky!

CONGRATS!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This month seems to be a very lucky month, that's wonderful news!! :happydance::happydance:

I am 11 DPO, but too scared to test, AF is due anytime from today to Tues!! :wacko:

Can I be put on the list please for 31st Jan? Thank you. :dust: to everyone.

I'm down to test on the 31st Jan but am wondering if it's worth it as I *think* I had a mini/light af 9th Jan and then I stupidly tested on the 18th Jan which was,of course, a - result. Is it worth testing again :shrug: I don't feel anything,just quite unsure tbh.

Omg both Luckies got very lucky on the same day!!! Congrats!!

One month before my 40th birthday, and I got a :bfp:!!!

I had a chemical in November, so praying for this one to stick and grow wonderfully and perfectly!!!

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to all!

Wow luckie3 and rubie!! Congrats!! Awesome day! ;) thank you everyone!!

Wow!! Congrats to Lucky7, Luckie3 and Rubie5! Maybe I need to change my screen name to include a number? LOL ;)

H&H 9 months to you all!! Wonderful news!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->