• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Waiting to hear still on
Hpmini
&
POASfriend

Now come on ladies, the last few days of the month so let's get some more BFPs on that wall!!!
:dust: to all of you!!!!

Hi Ladies, I would really love to join the thread PLEASE!! I'm testing on the 25th and just can't hold my peace. Congrats to all the lovely ladies who have gotten their BFP's! xx

Hi Ladies, I would really love to join the thread PLEASE!! I'm testing on the 25th and just can't hold my peace. Congrats to all the lovely ladies who have gotten their BFP's! xx

Added :D

Hi Ladies,
Sorry i have been MIA, so busy over christmas and the holidays, thank goodness the kids go back to school next week!

Anyway no real symptoms for me - bit of heartburn, headaches, mild nausea (nothing to bother me though) just thought i was hungry. Plus this cycle we onl DTD 3 times unlike the cycle before when we DTD at least 10 times lol

So last night i just did a test for the heck of it with an IC and there was a faint faint line.
Did another IC this morning, nothing so got out one of the FRER's i have and the second line came up before the control line!! :bfp: :happydance:

I still don't believe it as like i said no symptoms that i spotted anyway and i have been excercising heaps since new year and last night i did a 7k run and jog so i can't be feeling bad.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to test :)

Hi Ladies,
Sorry i have been MIA, so busy over christmas and the holidays, thank goodness the kids go back to school next week!

Anyway no real symptoms for me - bit of heartburn, headaches, mild nausea (nothing to bother me though) just thought i was hungry. Plus this cycle we onl DTD 3 times unlike the cycle before when we DTD at least 10 times lol

So last night i just did a test for the heck of it with an IC and there was a faint faint line.
Did another IC this morning, nothing so got out one of the FRER's i have and the second line came up before the control line!! :bfp: :happydance:

I still don't believe it as like i said no symptoms that i spotted anyway and i have been excercising heaps since new year and last night i did a 7k run and jog so i can't be feeling bad.

Awesome! Congrats!!!!!

I caved in and tested early,I did a hpt on 18th January and got a - result. I'm still down to test on 31st January - is it worth it as I'm not sure if I had a 'proper' af or not :shrug:

Good luck to everyone still in the running x

congrats Wanting happy and healthy 9 months to you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi ladies,
sorry i have been mia, so busy over christmas and the holidays, thank goodness the kids go back to school next week!

Anyway no real symptoms for me - bit of heartburn, headaches, mild nausea (nothing to bother me though) just thought i was hungry. Plus this cycle we onl dtd 3 times unlike the cycle before when we dtd at least 10 times lol

so last night i just did a test for the heck of it with an ic and there was a faint faint line.
Did another ic this morning, nothing so got out one of the frer's i have and the second line came up before the control line!! :bfp: :happydance:

awesome! Congrats!!!!!

congrats!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

H&H 9mths to you!! :happydance:

Hi You can change my bfp to m/c... nothing on the scan and betas and progesterone le els are dropping. Just wasnt meant to be this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->