January 2018 Testers!!! Come wait with me!

I had spotting with all my children. It's really common and probably just from implantation, especially if brown ish in colour. Congratulations!

I got my progesterone level results back and on my letter it states that average levels during luteal phase are between 5.8-75.9nmol/L, mine are 105.7nmol/L! :shock: I totally wasn't expecting this, I was completely and utterly expecting them to be low despite being on the pessaries, because after a lot of Googling apparently it's only the injectable progesterone that affects blood results. So I don't know what to make of these slightly higher levels. I had to pee at 4am so what would have been a good overnight hold turned into a sad little hold which resulted in barely there lines on ICs, a faint blue line on an untrustworthy CB early, and what looks like an indent on a FRER. So I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to see what's happening as I could be in for another chemical or it could have just been because I used up my good pee reserves before I tested

High progesterone could mean pregnancy! I think not holding your pee is probably what caused the faint lines. Sending loads of :dust: your way for tomorrow’s test!

I’m testing again tomorrow, and I’m terrified :( I know that’s a good line for 9dpo (although doubting that slightly now, thinking more 10-11) and I got a faint line on a poundworld test at lunchtime, both of which I never had with my chemicals. However, I’m worried the tests will get lighter.

I have read that those levels are more commonly seen during the first trimester rather than non-pregnant lp levels. But they can't accurately indicate pregnancy I guess because individual levels will vary a lot, and it isn't hCG.

That's a really good line! I think this is looking really good for you :D

Cookie dough, I really think that looks like a BFP! If I got such a good line I'd be calling my doc!

Now is the part where it's getting difficult for me not to test. I swear I'm pregnant. My breasts are sore, my sleep is crap, my dreams are vivid (in fact, I had a dirty dream about V's dad last night, and I was sooooo mad when I woke up, hahahaha), last night I sweated in the middle of the night (which I did all the time with V), my moods are all over the place, and my temp is still rising. Oh, and my nose is a little stuffy on and off but this time I'm pretty sure I'm not sick - it's mostly just when I lie down at night. And short of breath, again, mostly when I lie down at night.

I'm MAX 7 dpo, maybe less. I'm trying to wait another week to test but it's soooooo difficult when I have tests just sitting there from last cycle. But at the same time I want to keep hope alive and I'm terrified of seeing another BFN, so I also DON'T want to test.

Huh. Roller coaster.

I have just started lightly bleeding pinky blood :( I think this is another chemical :( I knew it....

Those lines look exactly like mine started with my DD CookieDough! I believe pink spotting is an implantation symptom too so I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Those lines look exactly like mine started with my DD CookieDough! I believe pink spotting is an implantation symptom too so I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Thank you I’m really hoping so! It’s stopped now so I’m going to see what happens by morning and what tomorrow’s test says x

Violets that's promising! I have many of those symptoms too but pretty certain mine are due to stupid Cyclogest! Your chart is also looking fab :)

Cookie, please try not to worry. Spotting is so common early on. Try another test, maybe for the next few days to see what they're doing, or ask for a beta?

Hi ladies. May I join in. Will test on the 22nd af due on 24th. O due on the 9th or 10th. Hoping to get some BD in this weekend. Is anyone else doing anything to try and sway one way or the other? We're trying the shettlers method for a girl.

We haven't been trying to sway for gender. I would love a boy or a girl, if I could choose I would probably choose girl so I have had two of each and I think our youngest, DD, would also love a little sister. I would like a sister closer to her age as DSD is a lot older than her but DS2 has a half brother a little closer to his age than DD. Also having another girl would even the numbers since we have three boys and only two girls and I'm starting to feel outnumbered lol

I'm not trying for gender either. I've always wanted a daughter, and even though V was so early I just knew she was a girl... now, after losing her, after two unsuccessful cycles, I know it sounds cliche but I really, really don't care as long as the baby is healthy and I get to hold him/her in my arms. For some reason (I'm only 7 dpo) I'm convinced I'm pregnant this month and it's a boy.

I would love a girl but at this point I would just love a baby. Its a month and 10 days to the loss of my first. So the pain is real.

We haven't been trying to sway for gender. I would love a boy or a girl, if I could choose I would probably choose girl so I have had two of each and I think our youngest, DD, would also love a little sister. I would like a sister closer to her age as DSD is a lot older than her but DS2 has a half brother a little closer to his age than DD. Also having another girl would even the numbers since we have three boys and only two girls and I'm starting to feel outnumbered lol

Cupcake yea. It sounds like you need to even things up lol

I'm not trying for gender either. I've always wanted a daughter, and even though V was so early I just knew she was a girl... now, after losing her, after two unsuccessful cycles, I know it sounds cliche but I really, really don't care as long as the baby is healthy and I get to hold him/her in my arms. For some reason (I'm only 7 dpo) I'm convinced I'm pregnant this month and it's a boy.

VioletsMommy not cliche at all. When I found out I was pregnant with my DS before we knew he was a boy I just hope for happy and healthy. I hope you are sending loads of baby dust your way

I would love a girl but at this point I would just love a baby. Its a month and 10 days to the loss of my first. So the pain is real.

Cowgirl I am so sorry love. :hugs: I hope you get your BFP

I'd like a girl because then I'm done. BF wants 3 no matter what and I said if this one is a girl then I'm done if we have another boy then ill try one more time for a girl.

Hi ladies! I havent been in this forum for a few years. I am TTC #4. Crazy I know lol. We are taking a very causal approach and not expecting anything soon since it took us a year to conceive once when i miscarried and then another year to conceive our daughter. Just tsking it day by day. I am between 2 and 4 DPO so we will see what the month brings. Good luck everyone!

So no more spotting! I took another test this morning and I think I see a little progression, although not much. However this early I’m not sure what I expected to see progression wise.

Attachments

• 05D563FC-1B61-44E5-94C3-6B50A1C4BA13.jpg
    05D563FC-1B61-44E5-94C3-6B50A1C4BA13.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
They look really good. Mine was similar to your 10dpo FRER with our son

They look really good. Mine was similar to your 10dpo FRER with our son

A little more spotting today but only the tiniest bit. Went to the doctor who said it was most likely implantation x

Have you taken any more tests? X

Wish I had come back on sooner! Congrats Cookie, that's awesome! FX this little bean sticks.

Good luck BabyLove!

Also, should ovulate tomorrow, but really wishing I had a shorter follicular phase. Then I would have ovulated last week instead of CD 22. At least this cycle is right in line with the last one, right up to temp and CD. Hope you all had a great holiday season, sorry I was so late in seeing all the updates! :blush:

Little temp dip this morning (setting up my new computer and then I will put it on ff) I'm about 8 dpi so hoping it's an implantation dip!

Having some red bleeding now :( I knew I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up :(

I really wouldn't count yourself out yet with lines like that, even with red bleeding - like someone else said, it's really common early on! I would call the doc and ask for a beta if I were you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->