January Due Date Thread

https:// [URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_1503.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_1503.jpg[/URL]

Oh I do love a digital. I've decided I'm not testing anymore now, I'll only worry myself. AF was due today but thank goodness no sign. I'm currently 4wks 3 days this is doing to drag :(

Shobbs - That was what my first digital said! It's a great feeling! I'm sure we can figure out some ways to make the time go faster.

I have a feeling this pregnancy will feel longer than my first. I was busy as soon as I found out I was pregnant with nursing school. Now I'm about to graduate with an associates in nursing. I'll start to work, but the rest of the time is free! I'll probably obsess over baby items in that free time. I'll actually spend the majority of it with my son then when he's not needing me obsess over baby stuff. :haha:

Joining you ladies, I kept checking back to see if this thread was created but I only noticed it today..

I want to say CONGRATS on everyone's pregnancy and a happy healthy blessed 9 months..

Glong- Did you test yet today? I am hoping your ok <3 Thinking of you

MY EDD is Jan 6th :)

Here are my progression picts.

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/Googtest13dpoLineupWet_zpskthbh52j.jpg

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/13dpoallthreetestsdried_zpsqgjlbx3r.jpg

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/BFP14dpo_zpshvcgmka6.jpg

Welcome and congratulations Janis!! Your tests look good!!

Are any of you part of JustMommies forum too? I am such a forum addict lol

Never been on it. Is it any good? A lot of them are kind of iffy.

I'm still having those "I can't believe I'm pregnant.." moments. It feels so surreal at times! If I had more obvious symptoms maybe it would feel more real.

Hello ladies,
I just got my bfp two days ago and I'm cautiously joining you, my EDD is January 10th. AF is due in a couple days so I'm extrememly scared and nervous at this point fx for a sticky bean

This was my digi at 11dpo after getting a faint line on an Internet cheapie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Janis and Momtastic :D

I also don't think it's sunk in yet everyday I just keep saying 'I'm pregnant!'

We told my other children yesterday they were super excited my daughter said 'Omg I hope it's a girl there's too many boys here!' :haha:

Did a digi yesterday and it's saying 1-2 I might try another tomorrow to see if it's gone to 2-3.. I'm 4 weeks today if I've worked it out right.

No symptoms really at the moment only not sleeping very well and waking up stupidly early in the morning. Maybe it will feel more real when I start to feel pregnant! Hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

How is everyone doing?? Is anyone else still testing. I do love to see progression I'll upload my most recent for 10dpo :)

12,13 and 14 dpo... See much difference?

Fab progression :) it still hasn't sunk in yet that were expecting. I'm still petrified it's twins having conceived twins natural before. Is this.#1 for you??

I'm a bit worried about the possibility of twins again too! My hubby is all for it! I'd prefer a singleton this time I think but if twins again we'll be okay. Been there done that haha. My real fear is triplets! Lol

I'm very sorry you lost one of your twins :sad: that is so heartbreaking. :babydust: for this time around!

I'm thinking I won't find out. If everything goes ok that is, my lines where lighter today then yesterday :(

Don't stress too much, I got a negative the day after my first positive. A lot just depends on the concentration of each urine sample. It's still very early on. Deep breath! Still a positive! &#9786;&#65039;

Peed on my last stick this morning. Hopefully won't need to buy more for a long long time! Feeling good, the day I got my first positive I took two different brands of test. One was positive, one was negative. Today I took the negative brand again and got a very nice good line. So that's a good sign!

image.jpg

Go in tomorrow morning for my second blood test to check my hcg level. Hopefully it's doubling properly as it was on the low side last week. I hr a pretty early positive though so I think that was why.

We will definitely find out if it's a boy or girl. I like finding out during the pregnancy. Helps me bond with baby and I like to prepare &#9786;&#65039;

Never been on it. Is it any good? A lot of them are kind of iffy.

Oh yes! Each due date club has its own forum so you post your own topics :) Not a thread where you have to constantly scroll in to catch up :p

How is everyone doing?? Is anyone else still testing. I do love to see progression I'll upload my most recent for 10dpo :)

Fab progression :) it still hasn't sunk in yet that were expecting. I'm still petrified it's twins having conceived twins natural before. Is this.#1 for you??

I'm a bit worried about the possibility of twins again too! My hubby is all for it! I'd prefer a singleton this time I think but if twins again we'll be okay. Been there done that haha. My real fear is triplets! Lol

I'm very sorry you lost one of your twins :sad: that is so heartbreaking. :babydust: for this time around!

I would LOVE twins but i would be so scared considering this is my 5th baby :(

I'm thinking I won't find out. If everything goes ok that is, my lines where lighter today then yesterday :(

Don't stress too much, I got a negative the day after my first positive. A lot just depends on the concentration of each urine sample. It's still very early on. Deep breath! Still a positive! &#9786;&#65039;

Glong I agree with mama dont stress so much L( I took a test at 14 dpo and 15 dpo.. My test is not darker at all :( I started to freak out but then realized its freaking normal. Lets both breath and just wait a bunch of days before we cave and test again.. I am calling my doctor tomorrow to schedule an appt

Peed on my last stick this morning. Hopefully won't need to buy more for a long long time! Feeling good, the day I got my first positive I took two different brands of test. One was positive, one was negative. Today I took the negative brand again and got a very nice good line. So that's a good sign!

View attachment 943022

Go in tomorrow morning for my second blood test to check my hcg level. Hopefully it's doubling properly as it was on the low side last week. I hr a pretty early positive though so I think that was why.

We will definitely find out if it's a boy or girl. I like finding out during the pregnancy. Helps me bond with baby and I like to prepare &#9786;&#65039;

Good luck sweetie <3 Does sound good

Thank you. It took me a long time to grieve for Oli I still don't think I really have properly. Can't believe it was 3 years ago either. I'm so greatful that his twin is with us. Considering being born at a dinky 2lb 4oz and the most terrifying rollercoaster of my life for the first few months he's a little trooper.

I am so bloated, everytine I'm pregnant or due on I swear I retain water. Oh the joys :( but with a toddler to run around after all day and a 9year old that's into endless amounts of sports I never get to.sit down.

Hi all, 5 weeks today (think ticker is wrong)

Boobs hurt, mild nausea here, how's everyone else feeling?

Has any Jan 16 FB groups been set up please?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member