January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

Quick question ladies I just noticed very sore boobs and nipples , did this usually occur before or after actual ovulation

Tiff - after I believe.

Erose - glad you got an answer from the doctor - I'm surprised they didnt suggest running labs - the day 3 labs I believe show if you are in the beginning of a cycle or not - if you have premature follies or still mature follies. Anyways, hope we both get some answers soon. I took the trigger almost 3 weeks ago so we'll see. Going in on monday if no AF> I'll prob ask about switching up themeds since these seem to really be doing a number on my body...

Erin, he is a manager so I guess they need someone running the store. He wouldn't get in trouble for not coming in. His manager would have just been pissed. I told him who gives a ****? But whatever. Like I said, he is a pleaser. I told him to complain to his market manager. We are not making excuses to not come in...it is seriously bad out there.

Glad you got answers on your meds. I hope for your sake you get a real bleed so you don't have to skip the clomid. I know you were so excited.

Moni, sorry things are still confusing for you. I am wondering about the clomid for me. This cycle was really bad for me. Major hot flashes & headaches.

Tiff, I think it is after O as well. I think I read it is due to the higher progesterone in your system after O.

Ok because I got neg opk yesterday and positive early today then later today boobs super sore , I BD'd last night even before I got positive , is that to fast to be over with? And did BD'ing last night catch it?

Ok because I got neg opk yesterday and positive early today then later today boobs super sore , I BD'd last night even before I got positive , is that to fast to be over with? And did BD'ing last night catch it?

A positive usually means you will O 12-36 hours later. Last night was a great night to BD. Some people say go every day others say every other day. I say do what is comfortable. But I would def do at least every other day...so tomorrow night. Usually every other is a bad idea when there is low sperm count. But different doctors will tell you different things. Also, I think the theory is the boys can hang around in there for up to 5 days. So if you typically O around the same cycle day every month, it is a good idea to start BD frequently about 5 days before you think you will O. And I think the clear blue tests will give you more high fertility days before you O. They are a little more expensive.

Good luck!

Ladies, I am in sort of a clean the slate mood. So I started a February thread...a little early, I know.

For the newbies on this thread, there was a small group of us which has been growing that keep up with each other. Considering the weather that surrounds me, I compare this to a snowball...we start small but would love to just keep gathering more great women...& hopefully a few drop off in the process on to the pregnancy world. I like to start a new one every month so the thread stays short & doesn't seem intimidating. I personally get overwhelmed when I see a thread that has like 6,000 replies! I love meeting the new people & we try to make sure our main theme besides asking advise or venting is POSITIVITY!!!

So feel free to keep moving on this one as you are or you can move over to February. I will be keeping up with both.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...h-making-love-making-babies.html#post31476811

Beaglemom, That is crazy that your DH's boss is making him go in when you are suppose to stay off the roads. Will he have a new boss when he switches shifts?

Tiff, I agree with Beaglemom. I would at least BD every other day around O. I followed SMEP this month (you can google it) but it is basically BD every other day starting with CD8, then when you get a +opk you BD 3 days in a row, skip one day and BD one more time. But in the right conditions the sperm can live for up to 5 days waiting for the eggie to be released. I just like to increase my chances by BDing as much as possible. Good luck!

Erin, I am sorry for so much confusion with this cycle. I am surprised the doctor didn't want to run any tests. Hoping you get the answers you need very soon.

I am hopping over to the February thread but will continue to check this one for a while. Looking forward to chatting with everyone there.

Beaglemom, That is crazy that your DH's boss is making him go in when you are suppose to stay off the roads. Will he have a new boss when he switches shifts?

Tiff, I agree with Beaglemom. I would at least BD every other day around O. I followed SMEP this month (you can google it) but it is basically BD every other day starting with CD8, then when you get a +opk you BD 3 days in a row, skip one day and BD one more time. But in the right conditions the sperm can live for up to 5 days waiting for the eggie to be released. I just like to increase my chances by BDing as much as possible. Good luck!

Erin, I am sorry for so much confusion with this cycle. I am surprised the doctor didn't want to run any tests. Hoping you get the answers you need very soon.

I am hopping over to the February thread but will continue to check this one for a while. Looking forward to chatting with everyone there.

no, same boss. He is over the whole store. But he is making sure his preferences are set up to be considered for other stores.

He has seen this so many times after mc, that it didn't surprise him at all. He said if AF doesn't show on time next month (or possibly earlier, if this wasn't AF), to call him back and they'll run tests at that time. But with as much bleeding as i had during the mc, it didn't surprise him that I wouldn't have much to shed right now, and he'd prefer my body just go natural for one more cycle. Boo! But at least he's looking out for me. :)

I'm hopping over to the other thread as well. I hope you girls don't mind, even though I'm not really gonna know what's going on with me for sure. I'll start tracking for O in a few days though. I bet it will end up being a normal cycle and I'll end up O'ing, lol. The good news is, DH will be in town, so even though we'll be trying naturally, we'll at least be able to BD a ton without any worries. That will give me some hope for the month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->