January IUI Support

So AF arrived today. Fashionably three days late. So I start Clomid on Tuesday for 5 days. I'm on 100mg so I hope I tolerate it well. Nervous..,

I felt great on clomid so not everyone has bad side effects. Excited for you! I will admit, it's getting tough to go in late for work. I only work part-time, but thank goodness my boss has been great about switching my days. I know people are curious, but I am very private and I'd rather not explain myself.

I felt great on clomid so not everyone has bad side effects. Excited for you! I will admit, it's getting tough to go in late for work. I only work part-time, but thank goodness my boss has been great about switching my days. I know people are curious, but I am very private and I'd rather not explain myself.

2plus, that's good to know. I've been having some problems with unexplained nauseau (see the GI doc tomorrow) so I'm worried about that side effect the most. I tolerate most drugs pretty well, so fingers crossed.

And work. Ugh. I have a pretty new job, only been there 3 months. And we have calendars of who's on and off set for the whole month. So it's really really hard to switch. I have no idea how intensive these appts will be, or if I can get them early enough in the morning. I don't want to tell work either. Not sure they'd be like, "yeah, our new employee will be out on maternity in 9 months". So I'm trying to be discreet too.

Well IUI#1 wasn't successful for us, so on to attempt #2. My RE is adding injectables this cycle along with my clomid with the hopes that one more than follicle will mature. She's also adding progesterone supplements, only because I'm doing injectables. I guess that's a standard protocol. Wednesday is my day 3 bloodwork and ultrasound and then I start with the 100mg of clomid again.

I never really had side effects while I was taking the clomid. I took them at night, mainly because I have to take thyroid meds in the morning and I don't want some weird interactions. The only difference for me when taking clomid is that I would have more painful ovulation and my luteal phase would be longer, so my progesterone levels would be better.

Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies! Our second IUI worked. At 15dpo, my beta result came in at 432. I'm excited and shocked. Hoping for a healthy baby.

Hi ladies! Our second IUI worked. At 15dpo, my beta result came in at 432. I'm excited and shocked. Hoping for a healthy baby.
Omg! Congratulations! :dance::dance::happydance:
Im hopping min works too! I have to test on jan29th.

Congrats!!! I hope our second IUI will be as successful as yours!! :happydance:

Congrats! I go in for CD11 u/s to see if we can get this IUI popping. Cannot wait.

Congrats 2plus1.
As for me am on day 3 of clomid. Feeling kind of blah. Emotions are wonky and I just feel run down. No hot flashes but about 1-2 hours after I take it for a few hours I get sooo hot

Congrats 2plus1.
As for me am on day 3 of clomid. Feeling kind of blah. Emotions are wonky and I just feel run down. No hot flashes but about 1-2 hours after I take it for a few hours I get sooo hot

I'm on day 3 of Clomid too, 100mg. I've noticed I'm suuuuuper irritable. Like I have the patience of a small animal. My poor DF. I know he doesn't understand. No real hot flashes either, but I also got hot right after I take it. I hope the side effects don't get worse.

I guess when I'm done on the Clomid I wait for a positive OPK? I'm so confused.

Congrats 2plus1.

I'm on day 3 of Clomid too, 100mg. I've noticed I'm suuuuuper irritable. Like I have the patience of a small animal. My poor DF. I know he doesn't understand. No real hot flashes either, but I also got hot right after I take it. I hope the side effects don't get worse.

It's my first time taking this but from my understanding It depends. Are you having a sono to see of follicles grow? Or are you using opks? I am also do g a trigger shot so my cycle is being monitored

Is your RE not doing an ultrasound around cd12? That's normally when the doctor would tell you when you should trigger or plan intercourse, depending on how large and how many follicles you have.

I'm on day 2 of 100mg clomid, and this cycle I am having the most wicked hot flashes - like pouring sweat, plus headaches, so obviously I need to not post about not having side effects because I just get double the next time, LOL.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Day 5 of 150mg of Clomid... I'm having cd10 monitoring because I usually get a +opk on cd12. So Monday I have my monitoring ultrasound, of course I will trigger probably Tuesday, depending on how my follicles look.

Hi ladies, today I had my CD11 ultrasound and there was only one good follie measuring 18mm. We will be triggering tonight and IUI on Sunday. My uterine lining was looking great so at least there's that. Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies, today I had my CD11 ultrasound and there was only one good follie measuring 18mm. We will be triggering tonight and IUI on Sunday. My uterine lining was looking great so at least there's that. Fingers crossed!

It only takes one! Fx

Thanks for the advice ladies. I think I am supposed to schedule a Day 10 scan. But I'm also supposed to use OPKs...I guess I'll find out what's next at the scan.

I'm suuuuuper irritable right now. Like I want to punch DF in the face, hard. Is that bad? I feel like my body has been taken over by hormones.

Waterbaby - good luck and true one good one is all you need! Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->