January IUI Support

Waterbaby that's right al you need is one! Who knows maybe you'll get identical twins;)
Jenyfer I live in fl too! Good luck on your journey

I've been a B&B slut this past two days, just posting everywhere. So sorry if you've already seen my rants.

So today is my 41st birthday. I wish I could get excited bu my RE makes me feel like I'm crypt keeper old. It's the worst. NO ONE ever guesses my age, they all think I'm like 30, so it's hard to hear my body disagrees.

I stopped Clomid yesterday and got a negative OPK today. But the doc said I should call when I get a positive. I usually O on CD 11 or 12. I'll just keep checking. I have a major POAS addiction. Hopefully I can get in for scan on Tuesday the 27th and do IUI on the 28th. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

I've been a B&B slut this past two days, just posting everywhere. So sorry if you've already seen my rants.

So today is my 41st birthday. I wish I could get excited bu my RE makes me feel like I'm crypt keeper old. It's the worst. NO ONE ever guesses my age, they all think I'm like 30, so it's hard to hear my body disagrees.

I stopped Clomid yesterday and got a negative OPK today. But the doc said I should call when I get a positive. I usually O on CD 11 or 12. I'll just keep checking. I have a major POAS addiction. Hopefully I can get in for scan on Tuesday the 27th and do IUI on the 28th. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

Looks like we are in this together. I go for monitoring tomorrow and possibly trigger, then IUI on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will know more tomorrow

Today is my last day of clomid, and I start my gonal f injections. Shots make me nervous, ugh. I go in Tuesday morning for monitoring ultrasound, and then we'll see if I do more gonal f and when to trigger.

So I had it was quite an event you're getting to the office this morning the recurrent miscarriage office is probably a half an hour drive for me but I missed my exit and actually had to drive into the next city and then make a U-turn and go all the way back so 30 minute drive took me about an hour but is actually nice to call my nerves. During the scan they saw one 14 follicle on the left ovary and multiple 12 MM follicles on The right. The one on the left is going to mature they're hoping that a couple on the right will continue to grow as well. They grow about 1 to 3 mm per day so there's a chance I'll have a couple going. I do the trigger tomorrow night at 10:30 PM and then IUI why is Friday morning at 10:30 so this is it I guess the countdown is getting real now.

Had my monitoring ultrasound yesterday and have a 12.5 on the left and 15mm on the right. I go back on Wedesday for another ultrasound to check the growth progression. Not sure when I will trigger or do IUI yet.

IDK, I ovulate on my own as well. The nurse said its all about timimg and they are hoping to have those 2 eggs be mature before I trigger

Yeah I kind a wanted another scan just to make sure they were mature before they actually forced me to ovulate I mean it's not like they can still develop but it actually makes me wonder if maybe my eggs are developing completely before it's time to ovulate and maybe that's why I'm not staying pregnant

So I went for my first mid-cycle scan today. They saw one mature egg at 25.is that good. Then they gave me the trigger shot and I go back tomorrow for the IUI. So nervous.

I went in today and the doctor saw 3 follicles around 12mm, and several more that were in the 8-10 range. She wants me to do 3 more days of gonal f and then I'll be rechecked, so hopefully I get enough that grow. No idea when trigger or IUI will be, but soon!

Good luck everyone!

So I went for my first mid-cycle scan today. They saw one mature egg at 25.is that good. Then they gave me the trigger shot and I go back tomorrow for the IUI. So nervous.

25 is large!! My RE triggers at 18 lol.. Fx and good luck tomorrow!

I went in today and the doctor saw 3 follicles around 12mm, and several more that were in the 8-10 range. She wants me to do 3 more days of gonal f and then I'll be rechecked, so hopefully I get enough that grow. No idea when trigger or IUI will be, but soon!

Good luck everyone!

They grow 2-3mm a day so those 3 that are at 12 should all mature nicely for monitoring in another 3 days

I know. I'm worried 25 is too large. Im sitting in the waiting room of the RE. DF already gave his sample I'm just waiting for them to page me. I am so freaking nervous.

2nd scan done!!! 3 follicles now 21, 20 and 15. I'm waiting for further instructions as far as when to trigger and such.

I know. I'm worried 25 is too large. Im sitting in the waiting room of the RE. DF already gave his sample I'm just waiting for them to page me. I am so freaking nervous.

I don't remember if you were taking any drugs, but I know with clomid that the REs like the follicles to be 22-24mm before trigger, so 25 sounds like it would be okay and I wouldn't worry too much. Good luck today!!!

Jen - sounds like you should be triggering soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->