January Jelly Beans 2014!

For those who started on the May TTC thread, our thread starter "Hopeful" got her BFP today! Head over and congratulate her if you haven't!

Congratulations Radiance!! Your lil'bean will always have a guardian angel watching over him/her.
---
Had my Glucose/ diabetes sreening today. Got extremely dizzy and about to vomit. The nurse warned me that I have to repeat the test on a different day if I throw up. Good thing is I was able to fall asleep and make it till the 3-hr mark without vomitting. But ewwwwww...

Anyway, my ticker will probably change to my V-day in a couple of hours!!

Congratulations radiance! That's excellent news.

Congratulations to those who have got to their v day!

Mine is today!!!! Woo hoo!!! It's not showing on my ticker yet, though it is 3.50 am on the UK right now. Been up since 11.30 with insomnia x

morning ladies! congratulations on your v days, just one more week until my own! :)

Happy V-Day, Del and Shelli :happydance:

Congrats on double digits, Wrighty :wohoo:

I'm quite pleased, managed to get myself a new breast pump for £40 on eBay. Been watching them for weeks to see how high they go. :happydance:

How's everyone's week? Mine has been quite stressful. My son seems to have turned into a different child this week. He's been awkward, moody, thrown so many tantrums and been not wanting to go to bed. I have had to go to the supermarket twice and he was a nightmare both times. He sat down in the aisle, screamed, shouted and hit out. Everyone was looking!. He wanted toys or basically anything but he doesn't like no. My oh has made a rod for my back cos he brings him something everytime he goes shopping. No way I'm going to get him anything with that behaviour. We are stopping in today cos quite honestly he has worn me out! Had his flu vaccination yesterday and get was even difficult about going in. He is usually full of it and loves going. Terrible threes not twos!!!!!:dohh:

Happy V-Day to you ladies reaching that milestone :) :happydance:

Wrighty congrats on double digits :)

Del hope your son starts behaving for you soon that is the one thing me and hubby talk about he's the spoiler and I'm the stricter one and this is just with our dog I can't even imagine how he'll be with our son

Wrighty yay o double digits!

Happy v day shelli!

I'm ok here muddling on but feeling a bit breathless. I think I need more sleep! Anyone else feeling this way?

Cakemumma I usually am very sleepy but here I am on my day off been up since 5:30 with my hubby I usually go back to sleep once he leaves for work but am coloring instead LOL my inner child wants to play :rofl:

Cakemumma, I've been a lot tired this week. Even after a good night's sleep,I feel as though I've been working all night. Hope this passes :-(

Delamere - Went into town for my flu jab and on the way in i see my OH getting towed home as car broke down on the motorway on his way into work this morning. We dont know whats wrong with it or how to fix it cant really afford to buy a new one so not sure what we are going todo :/

Cakemumma - Yep i feel breathless and tired a lot lol joys of pregnancy with everything getting pushed up its to be expected

@Lucy, I love coloring! I always found it to be such a stress reliever. I remember buying myself a coloring book in college when finals were intense.
Decided to work from home today and tomorrow as I really want to do my preliminary defense before mid-November, which means writing the preliminary proposal (~100 pages) and making the presentation and scheduling with my committee, getting the paperwork from the grad school and more... Being at work seems to be more distracting as I'm the only one in the lab right now that knows how to do the new techniques, so even though I've taught the others how to do it now, when I'm right there I'm the focus of a lot of questions. So... now i'm off to try to get my own stuff done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->