January Jelly Beans 2014!

Congrats despttc

vtjess we both work too and so have a rota for the housework which we tend to do whole house clean on a Sunday

Congrats to all the new mummies!

Good luck hakuna!

My signs of labour have all stopped booooooo :growlmad:

Congrats despttc on the birth of your little boy. Glad you are both well. Can't wait to see some pics.
:flower:

Congrats desp!!

Nesting kicked in for me yesterday BUT I think it's only because I know on Thursday baby will be here so I want to have the house ready. I made a list about a month ago all the things I want to have clean before I go in for my csection and I just now started working on it all. DH and I are pretty wired knowing that in a couple days we'll be a family of four so neither of us are sleeping very well, either.

Jumping in ladies... Yesterday I had a cervical check and was 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced and baby's head was engaged. I spotted slightly after the check. This morning, I had my bloody show and have been losing huge globs of my mucus plug since then. NO contractions that I am noticing.... Is this the start of labor? Advice needed. :)

With my first I lost my plug quite a while before labor started. A step in the right direction, but it unfortunately doesn't mean labor is coming soon. I was the same ay my cervical check too. Hang in there!

38 weeks today still no signs

good luck ladies hopefully our babies will get the hint with all these others arriving & make an appearance:dust:

Hope so twag!! No sign of this little one wanting out!!

Em xxx

Congrats desp! Looking forward to your LOs pics and story.

Nesting as well, our bedroom floor is now germ-free as I poured anti-septic in the mop and cleaned for hours.

Still no signs for me ;(

I'm with you on the lack of symptoms ladies!

This morning I walked the dog for a mile n half and have since spent 2 n half hours cleaning the house! Been on my hands and knees scrubbing skirting boards etc! Nearly finished downstairs then it's on to upstairs!!

I don't know how it's taken so long, I only cleaned a few days back!

Going to get some raspberry leaf tea when I go to Tesco this evening

Em xxx

No signs still here either. :( I had some cramping earlier this morning and I was kinda hoping it was the start of things...but nope nothing more after that. I'm so uncomfy and want to meet my new little man! Come one out baby! :winkwink:

Menstrual type cramps continue for me. Will be having my cervix checked for the first time today. No bloody show...
DTD yesterday, been drinking 48oz raspberry leaf tea for the past 8 days. After finishing knitting a little chipmunk for baby yesterday, I started some booties. Got one done (they're very fast) so will do the second this morning before my appt. We went to Target last night to walk laps as well (it's still subzero here, so no walking outside). Boss would like me to stop in tomorrow to meet, which means taking the bus to and from campus and walking up and down hills, so maybe baby will come then, you know, when it's least convenient. :) Whatever, I don't even care if my water breaks on the bus.

I was having some cramping last night and it kind of freaked me out. I had zero labor signs with DS (ended up being induced) so I didnt know if it meant anything. Doesn't matter though because tomorrow is my csection!! :happydance: getting very nervous about the whole thing, and nervous about how in the world I'm going to care for two kids!!! I know I can and I will, but the unknown is scary.

Good luck with your cervix check today, melann! Sending you labor dust!! ;) :dust:

Good Luck with your c-section, mommytobe11!! I hope it goes smoothly for you. :)

I really wish I had an end date in sight. This not knowing is killing me! I don't remember being this impatient with my older son. I also wasn't as uncomfortable so that might be part of it. :)

mommytobe11, good luck with your c-section. Not long now until you will hold your wee one in your arms.

vtjess423, I hear you. DS1 was here by now, but as my waters broke, it was rather unexpected and this time I am like dum-dee-dum...:coffee: I am also in quite a lot of discomfort, so that doesn't help...

I really don't know if having an end date in sight is any better lol the anticipation has been killer! DH and I haven't been sleeping at all because we're so anxious! It is nice being able to make sure everything is done and ready before I go in, so that's a plus!

Good luck with your c-section Mummytobe

I agree I hate the not knowing when it is going to happen the thought of going overdue just terrifies me tbh another 14 days is going to be torture enough without the thought of potentially an additional 10 day on top of that :nope: that thought really depresses me :(
I am a planner I like lists and knowing when things are going to happen I NEED to know when my baby is coming :dohh: :haha: :wacko:

SO here in the UK they don't do cervix checks do they? I have my midwife appointment Friday afternoon and I want to ask her (1) how big she thinks baby is (just a guess I know but I am intrigued) and (2) how I can get this baby out :haha: - I just want some sign that something is going to happen

So whingy post there :dohh:

I feel so similar to you ladies. The night before last I had period cramping all night and a bit of pink on my tissue so I thought maybe something was happening but now its much better. Feel majorly uncomfortable and getting a lot of braxton hicks. I never had any signs with my ds and was induced so it made me very nervous and the thought that I could still be pregnant for 4 more weeks if I go over is also a bit disheartening.:baby:

Good luck mommytobe! :)

I'm being induced on the 17th and so ready for it! Lots of Bh's here which are starting to get sore and lots of pressure because baby is 3/5 engaged now but thats it for symptoms.

I'm trying to get baby out before induction so EPO, RLT, DTD and pineapple are being tried. Bathroom floor needs cleaning so might get on my hands and knees and do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->