January Jelly Beans 2014!

6 cm & 100% effaced. I love my epidural. It was hell before.

Big rubber thingy measuring pulse and oxygen impeding my ability to type. Everything's going well.

Good luck Hakuna!! Can't wait to hear of little one's arrival!

Em xxx

I already wished you luck on FB but I thought I'd add my well wishes here as well. :) Good Luck, Hakuna!! I hope you have a smooth delivery and I can't wait for an update. :hugs:

Thanks guys! A lot of cross posting. :) Wanted to cover my bases.

Hakuna, grea news! Hooray for the epi.

Waaah.. 2 days without BH and the period-like pain I had before. I'm starting to feel left out.. I decided to do some one-off part-time work this weekend. Might at least make some cash as LO has no plans of arriving soon. Well, who knows I might actually induce labour while I'm working. I easily get stressed and pressured with my job. :haha:

Good luck Hakuna!

I know everyone is anxious. I held off on the anxiousness until about 38+3. Now I'm 39+2 and more than ready! This morning (it's 10:45am) I've done laundry, changed the sheets, vaccuumed the baseboards, basement and ceiling spider webs. Next up, cleaning the kitchen and finishing knitting a chipmunk for this LO. When I think about the idea of being induced I want to cry. I know I'm still a ways away from that, but I wish I would have a bloody show. I have had mucousy discharge most days, but that's been about 2 weeks, and nothing more than yellow-tinged. You'll probably see my list of tasks and say "oo, you're nesting, could start anytime!" To that I say B.S. I've been cleaning like this since 37 weeks, more out of utter boredom than anything else. I've been trying to work from home, but my boss keeps saying "just relax and get ready for baby" I know it's very sweet, and I love the option, but I just need to keep myself busy! May be jumping DH tonight...

So I have come to the conclusion that I must be nesting :wacko: I just have the urge to be cleaning stuff and if I am not and working (I am working from home) I just feel restless & like a caged animal :shrug:

So far I have scrubbed the floor, cleaned out the kitchen cupboards, washed both sets of french doors, cleaned all the skirting boards, washed all the dogs toys, done the washing, cleaned the oven :wacko: I am running out of things to do :haha: all with Milton smells so nice & clean :D

i would like to add i am not one of those women who loves cleaning either in fact i hate it it truely is a chore normally :wacko:

But still no signs :shrug:

wow, :shock: lots of babiesssss! :dance: congratulations to all the new mummies! :hugs:

Good luck hakuna! :dance:

Xxxxxx

Wow with all the nesting. I wish some would rub off on me. My house could really use a good scrub. I'm just so exhausted & really HATE cleaning so I doubt it'll hit me now at this late stage of the game. I'm just so ready for this lil guy to come. But still no signs here. Not even one BH. I have had some minor cramping but nothing to get excited over. I'm beginning to think he's never gonna come. Lol

I hate cleaning too my husband cannot believe it lol

Totally just beckoned DH home from work for a nooner :) Last time was at 37+3 and it was a bit of a struggle. This time we were able to go straight to what worked last time, so it was much more enjoyable. Even if it doesn't bring labor, at least we both had fun. Bringing on labor would be appreciated though. Only negative is that now with the aftermath I'm not sure if I'd be able to tell if my water started leaking. I'm not having any contractions ATM.

I hate cleaning too my husband cannot believe it lol

I think my hubby would faint from shock if he came home and I'd scrubbed the whole house. LOL I feel bad that I'm not a better housekeeper. We both work so it's on both of us really but I still feel bad about it. I just really have to talk myself into it to get it all done. But right now it just seems like too much effort. :dohh: We are not total slobs but our house is definitely well lived in if that makes any sense. LOL

My baby has arrived!!! <3

Baby boy. Vaginal delivery at 39weeks. 7lbs 1oz. Both of us fine. I had to have some stitches

Congratulations desp!! Glad you're doing well!! Can't wait to see piccies of your lil man

Em xxx

Eeek congrats to all the new mummies :happydance:

As for nesting i cleared out everything in the house and cleaned it a few weeks ago and just maintained it since... Still no baby though.

My back/ribs are absolute agony today and baby is nowhere near them now, it's just the weight. I just want my baby now :cry: it was a week ago it teased me with a show :-( xxx

Congrats, desp!! :) I'm glad you are both doing well.

I'm getting so jealous of the ladies who're meeting their little ones. LOL Come on little guy! And it sucks not having any signs that labor is imminent. He's still not engaged either and still high. I can feel him in my ribs still which is SO uncomfy. I'm hoping he decides to move south soon! :haha:

:dust:
Sprinkling labor dust on the mommies still waiting! :winkwink:

Congrats despttc!!

Good luck hakuna!

Went to the store for some groceries today and didn't finish because I was in so much pain. It's been uncomfortable to walk before, but this took the cake! My car also broke on my way from the store to work, so that's lovely. DH took it home, hopefully he can get it in. We have another car, but our nice SUV is what's not working, and I am all paranoid I won't have it to take baby home from the hospital. Ugh.

I did some crazy nesting a couple of weeks ago when I had time off work. Now I am cleaning up just enough before I leave the house that I wouldn't be embarrassed if I went into labor and someone had to come over, ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->