January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'd love to be a SAHM!!! It's my dream! Hopefully one day!

Being a SAHM is the bomb. Seriously, life is bloody fabulous!!! My days (before adding fulltime student to the mix) consisted of Nursery Rhyme Time at the Library, swimming lessons with bubba, lunch dates, mums n bubs movies on Wednesday mornings and shopping nearly everyday. Seriously, maternity leave is heaven.

Hello everyone :wave:!

Wow Chatty B congrats! Plenty of babysitters there :)

Ducky I've seen you on Emma's thread before and did have a nosey at your journal. :hugs: I am hoping this journey has a rainbow at the end for you x

Tasha - yes my avatar used to be a cloth nappy, just changed it over x

Betheney - I have enough natural parent friend whose LO STTN from 8 weeks! Very jealous but also very used to it and it's not a big deal. Last two nights he's only woken once at 4am and it's been the biggest treat. Wants his sibling to get the benefit of me sleeping :)

My doctor appointment is on the 11th, guess I just POAS? I didn't get referred last time, was further along so went straight to MWs

wow we have a lot of Firework babies coming!!

My symptoms so far are frequent urination, sore boobs, totally exhausted all day, everyday; constantly hungry, gas, bloating, trouble sleeping, general soreness like i did an intense workout, and a bout of nausea every now and then.

This is me almost exactly. Except the gas is awful! :haha:

Think the white banner suits my siggy more :) I might scale it down at somepoint if that's ok? Hmmm not sure...

I'd love to be a SAHM!!! It's my dream! Hopefully one day!

Being a SAHM is the bomb. Seriously, life is bloody fabulous!!! My days (before adding fulltime student to the mix) consisted of Nursery Rhyme Time at the Library, swimming lessons with bubba, lunch dates, mums n bubs movies on Wednesday mornings and shopping nearly everyday. Seriously, maternity leave is heaven.

Seriously you've got me green with envy!!!
I wish with every fibre in my being that I could spend every day with my stinky bum :haha:

But alas, soon he needs to start school, DH says it's time he interacts (and I agree), however I'd like to be the one to pick him up and drop him off :( and have his lunch ready when he gets home!

Its sooooooo unfair :hissy:

big congrats again ladies hope all goes well for all of you

I was able to be a SAHM with my boys (day care would have cost more than what I made per week) and it was FABULOUS! I just went back to wok part time (my boys are 6 1/2), but got my :bfp: the same day I started the new job! Which is exactly the same thing that happened when I found out I was pg with the boys! Weird!

wow we have a lot of Firework babies coming!!

My symptoms so far are frequent urination, sore boobs, totally exhausted all day, everyday; constantly hungry, gas, bloating, trouble sleeping, general soreness like i did an intense workout, and a bout of nausea every now and then.

This is me almost exactly. Except the gas is awful! :haha:

Fortunately the gas hasn't been in full force yet, i do have bouts of it some days but not serious.....yet

ETA: yay, appleseed!!! :happydance:

Emydra! The white ticker looks fabulous!!! i scaled it down but you'll need to redo the link, i've update page 1... I know what you mean about being used to getting up during the night, i was so used to it with a newborn it just becomes second nature, i mean sure you're tired when you get up but it just doesn't bother you YKWIM? But after getting used to long sleeps the slightest bad night i have and life sucks! lol.

Jogami - It's a bit diff this year, because i study she is in daycare 3 days a week. It sucks and i miss her ALL DAY! but it's been so good for her, she's learnt so much that i haven't taught her and is so much more independant and less likely to drop into a screaming fit if there are too many strangers around.

I'm in a really bad mood today. Anyone else having trouble sleeping?

Oh yes! What has helped me is getting a THICK comforter, folding it into 2 or 4 and sleeping on top of it, otherwise i feel like i'm sleeping on a concrete bed and i get soooo sore all over.

I am due January 7th so excited!! got my BFP last week ! I was happy to find you ladies! Congrats to all :thumbup:

Welcome Miracle2012! :wave:

Yes Betheney! The white banner looks amazing!!

I love spending all day with my crazy little man :) isn't it weird to think our wee babies already have their gender 'programmed'? So much about them is mapped out and ready to go. Such an incrediable process <3

Oh yes! What has helped me is getting a THICK comforter, folding it into 2 or 4 and sleeping on top of it, otherwise i feel like i'm sleeping on a concrete bed and i get soooo sore all over.

I fall asleep really easily, but I wake up all through the night and end up getting up for the day around 4 or 5 in the morning. I'll try the comforter thing.

Little man napped for 2.5 hours today and I slept the whole time too :wacko:! Just a wee stroke of exhaustion. Can't help but think it's too early for that, but I forget that our bodies are so busy starting everything up.

Sleeping hasn't been effected yet, it was bad last time by the end of first tri, got better for the second and bad again on the third. I have a long pillow and will have put it back into the bed to retrain myself to sleep on my side before long, did that was 10 weeks last time.

January 13 due date here! Found out Tuesday night after a routine urinalysis at the ER... was admitted for dehydration and nausea and fever (yuck) and SURPRISE! YOU'RE PREGNANT. :haha:

I'm also very tired but sleeping well at night. Last time I slept terribly at 1st but I think that was more due to the overexcitement and worry.
Can't take it easy in the day though with a baby who gets moe mobile by the day. She only recently started crawling and is now speed crawling, pulling herself up and down and cruising. :help:

I have a little madman who has figured out climbing this week. Onto his toybox and the coffee table! He's working on running and picking things up by bending down. I SWEAR it was moments ago he was super-crawler...and I remember him first pulling up and crusing...all gone so quick :cry:...can't wait for round two! :haha:

Aw Sideways that's such an awesome way to find out, I had a gastic bug just before my pos too. Cheers you up from the sickness :D.

Ah...ill have to try that. Last night was the first night I had trouble sleeping and by that I mean I laid in bed from midnight to 7 am before I finally fell asleep...thank god I work at night! It was mostly annoying cramps that kept me awake...anyone else have those? They're just like dull af cramps.

I have a little madman who has figured out climbing this week. Onto his toybox and the coffee table! He's working on running and picking things up by bending down. I SWEAR it was moments ago he was super-crawler...and I remember him first pulling up and crusing...all gone so quick :cry:...can't wait for round two! :haha:

Aw Sideways that's such an awesome way to find out, I had a gastic bug just before my pos too. Cheers you up from the sickness :D.

Haha oh I feel for ya...once the climbing starts they REALLY start to figure out how to get in trouble hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->