January Jellybeans 2013!...

Can I join please? I got my :bfp: on Monday. We've been TTC since the new year but my cycles only came back late Feb and we caught the eggy in the 2nd cycle.
Meg is our 1st and she's going to be one in 2 weeks! How time flies! :wacko::cloud9:

I'm 33 and a veterinary nurse. Hubby is 31 and a police officer. We're both very excited as we really wanted 2 fairly close in age. :kiss:

Due date, based on the ov date FF gave me, is 10th Jan. My cycle was very long this time as I was ill at 1st so my body seemed to delay ovulation until I was over my chest infection, so no point using LMP date. :dohh:

I am a teacher and DH is a massage therapist.

We are planning a natural birth at home as long as possible but delivering in the hospital! I am too scared something would go wrong to do it at home!

Thank you Sonia.

Emy, thank you. I think I've seen you about too, did your avatar use to be cloth nappy?

I am an Administrative Assistant at a Credit Union and DH is the General Manager of a restaurant

We are planning on having a hospital birth with an epi (same as I had with my daughter). Last time I was induced at 39 weeks due to high blood pressure, so hopefully that won't happen again!

I'm 26 DH is 26
Married almost 3 yrs
We were TTC 2 mos.
Got first ever BFP at 9dpo.
I'm a medical researcher. DH is in law enforcement.
We plan for a hospital birth with all the bells and whistles too. :)

I'm getting my first scan at 8 weeks. Cannot wait to see the heart beat!!

Me 24 Hubby 28
Together 8yrs Married 3yrs
One daughter who is 17.5 months
I used to work in retail selling computers and camera and printers and such
Been a stay at home Mum since maternity leave.
Fulltime uni student this year and studying teaching :)
Hubby works in sales selling bearings and power transmission

Summary of pregnancy
Due Jan 4th
BFP at 10,11,12,13,14dpo
HCG at 4+3 or 17dpo was 2025
first scan will be at 7+3 on 21st of May

Span!! I'm so happy we're here together as we were in the charting thread together

As for the smoking!!! If people make some sort of effort to avoid you I don't get in a huff even if it still stinks. I was at the footy a few weeks ago and a woman lit up next to me then I saw she noticed I had Eva in the ergo carrier and she lowered her fig and tried to move away. But shopping centre doors really grinds me and I usually go complain to security who tells them to bugger off. If someone lights up in front of me I have definitely said on more than one occassion "shame on you for lighting up in front of a pregnant woman"

Hi, I also posted in the closed forum, but I wanted to know what kind of symptoms you guys are having?? Also and mild cramping???

Hi, I also posted in the closed forum, but I wanted to know what kind of symptoms you guys are having?? Also and mild cramping???

I just have sore bbs and so tired... i have had on and off cramping for 2 weeks

Add me to the list!! I am 28, dh is 31 and we'll be married a year in July. THis was our first month TTC and was completely convinced that i was not pregnant. I tested for fun at 10 dpo and was completely shocked to see a faint line. I tested again at 11 dpo and then a digi at 12 dpo, all positive! I'm with a previous poster that I was scared to death but have decided to enjoy it instead. We have only told one person each at our job's in case anything happens we have someone aware. We are telling our parents on Mother's Day...and the wait is killing me! I am very close to my parents and I feel like they can smell it on me! haha...

First appointment is on May 24th, I will be approximately 6+6. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow by my estimation and am due January 11th.

I had an obvious dip in temp 5dpo and nausea each day following. I have a weak stomach to begin with-I had my hip replaced a few years ago and years of anti-inflammatories and pain killers. I also have cramping and those off side pains that were mentioned. My boobs are starting to look huge as well, I changed into my pj's yesterday and DH's eyes bugged out of his head!!! I feel like I must be making it all up because it's pretty early to feel this way but I definitely do. I already apologized to DH for being a grump...and for the gas.

Is there any room for one more?? I got a surprise :bfp: this past Monday and I'm due January 5.

wow we have a lot of Firework babies coming!!

My symptoms so far are frequent urination, sore boobs, totally exhausted all day, everyday; constantly hungry, gas, bloating, trouble sleeping, general soreness like i did an intense workout, and a bout of nausea every now and then.

Yeah I forgot how horrendous pregnancy sleep was and then its all come back to me the last few days. I'm going to miss my 10-12hr solid sleeps :-(

WHAT - I'm so jealous! DS has never STTN, pregnancy sleep will make no different to me! My attitude was very much 'get the tiny babies over and done with so I can sleep again'.

Yes we are lucky in the sleep department, Eva has STTN since about 8 weeks old i think.

I would love to join ladies!! My edd is January 11th and this will be my first and my dp's second!:)

Hey girls i made a new banner, link is on first post.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/janbannerwhite.png

Can I join please? I got my :bfp: on Monday. We've been TTC since the new year but my cycles only came back late Feb and we caught the eggy in the 2nd cycle.
Meg is our 1st and she's going to be one in 2 weeks! How time flies! :wacko::cloud9:

I'm 33 and a veterinary nurse. Hubby is 31 and a police officer. We're both very excited as we really wanted 2 fairly close in age. :kiss:

Due date, based on the ov date FF gave me, is 10th Jan. My cycle was very long this time as I was ill at 1st so my body seemed to delay ovulation until I was over my chest infection, so no point using LMP date. :dohh:

Hey span fancy seeing you here :)

Can I join you please?

I'm 35, hubby is 45, I have 3 children (17,12,9) and 3 steppies (20,17,14). We've been trying for a baby for a year now following hubby's vasectomy reversal. After months of stressing and obsessing, we'd all but given up of ever getting a BFP - and stopping all monitoring, Ov tracking, temping etc etc - i just used my iPhone app to find out when AF was due. I had the shock of my life yesterday when I tested with an IC after discovering AF was 2 days late - faint BFP! I've remortgaged the house to buy an insane amount of "proper" tests from the chemist .... all positive!! (pregnant 1-2 on clear blue digi). :happy dance:

Baby is due on 11th January 2013!

I work for an accounting company, am a bookkeeper and do the books for various companies. DH is a civil engineer, works away alot :(

I'd love to be a SAHM!!! It's my dream! Hopefully one day!

Welcome to all our new ladies :flower: Congratulations all round on our New Years blessings!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->