January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yeah, I have been sleeping good... The only thing is that I love sleeping on my stomach and for some reason, when i do. I get cramps, even when I lay on my side... so I wake up every couple hours, but since I a so tired, I fall right back asleep!!

Can I join you ladies?? Just got my :bfp: a few days ago at 10 dpo! I'll be due Jan 5

i'm getting ready to crack out the body pillow.

Welcome new mummas!!!

congrats praying! H&H 9 months to you! Come join us at PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby too, if you'd like!

Ladies. I have a really bad cold - sore throat, coughing, sneezing, etc. What is safe to take? Does anyone know? I'm miserable! TIA

i've had brown spotting since the day i got my BFP so i think we're going on 11days now
:(
Sure wish it would stop

Betheney, brown means old blood. So it was probably in there already and is now just working its way out. I noticed that if I don't drink enough water, I spot too (mine is pink though). Maybe try to increase your fluid intake and see if that helps?

I'm in a really bad mood today. Anyone else having trouble sleeping?
trouble sleeping is an understatement. I've got insomnia and am on call for a birth. feeling pretty icky and definitely snapping at dh alot

I've been sleeping ok-I am generally a side and stomach sleeper. I'm finding that I get a little uncomfortable if I go too long on my stomach because of the bloat but its not bad. I have an awesome body pillow from Brookstone that I swore by before being pregnant and I'm sure the pillow and I are going to have some serious bonding time together. The only bad thing is I wake up earlier than I want and find I'm soaked in sweat. Our mattress retains some heat to begin with but I am dying of heat when I wake up!! Tonight I'm going to strip some of the covers off and I went out and bought some extra cotton nighties. Any insight from the ladies with kids already if this goes away or I'm destined to overheat for 9 months?

I haven't been having too many sleep issues, except sleeping on stomach is becoming uncomfortable, due to the bloating as well. Glad I'm a side sleeper :)

I've been sleeping ok-I am generally a side and stomach sleeper. I'm finding that I get a little uncomfortable if I go too long on my stomach because of the bloat but its not bad. I have an awesome body pillow from Brookstone that I swore by before being pregnant and I'm sure the pillow and I are going to have some serious bonding time together. The only bad thing is I wake up earlier than I want and find I'm soaked in sweat. Our mattress retains some heat to begin with but I am dying of heat when I wake up!! Tonight I'm going to strip some of the covers off and I went out and bought some extra cotton nighties. Any insight from the ladies with kids already if this goes away or I'm destined to overheat for 9 months?

I've been hot all the time too! I had to put the a/c on when I know we never would have. I also woke up sweating this morning. Part of my problem is that I love to be covered up. So even if it's really hot, I want at least the sheet.

Haven't had many symptoms today, very little cramping and peeing wasn't TOO bad, maybe it's because i've upped my water considerably? I've been working on drinking the amount i know i should, started yesterday and it's like almost immediately the symptoms started easing up. Hopefully it's the water working and not anything bad happening. :dohh:

BabyHopeful-I'm the same way...I love to be snuggled in. I get cold really fast so when I have just one sheet I end up shivering. I'm thinking this is going to be a battle I won't be able to win!

I've been hot lately too. I have the fan on at night and I still wake up sweating.

ohh wow, I also am sweating every night... even though I have the air conditioning on ice cube and a fan blowing. I have feather blankets, but they are the summer version, so they are thin.... it just started since I found out i was pregnant

Betheney, brown means old blood. So it was probably in there already and is now just working its way out. I noticed that if I don't drink enough water, I spot too (mine is pink though). Maybe try to increase your fluid intake and see if that helps?

i know it's old blood but one or two days it did look more pink and were going on 12 days of old blood now!!

Thanks so much for this advice though, i have a really poor water/fluid intake. I know that it's bad and i should be drinking more but if this is the cause of it and i can help make it stop.

Having the occasional sharp pain near my uterus. It that normal? They're quite infrequent and don't last long. I'm trying to tell myself that its just stuff rearranging itself but a tiny tiny bit of my mind is wondering :shrug:

I'm glad I'm not the only one roasting at night! Took most of my covers off and slept in a thing nightie and had my first normal night since before my BFP!

As for the stabbing pains, I get those too and think they're pretty normal. There's a lot going on in there!!

Can I join you ladies? I've been reading the forum and I'm very excited for everyone! I'm due January 1 by my LMP but it may change with a sono next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->