January Jellybeans 2013!...

Time for me to leave you ladies, it's another :angel: for me :(

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Oh and by the way... Tasha and sambatiki, massive massive congratulations, only just spotted your BFP's!!! :yipee:

Dan-o

i am so sorry to hear your sad news.
I am sending you loads of :dust: for your BFP thats super sticky

Elle xx

Thank you for your kind comments ladies, cant wait for all the pics to come flooding in soon xxx

Dan o - I am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Tasha - I cant flipping believe it, can you?? xxx

I'm so sorry dan-o :hugs:

Congrats on the new :bfp:s!

I'm 5 weeks today! YAY!

Hi everyone. I got my BFP on the 29 April and am due around the 8 January! It took us 9 cycles to conceive and I am still in a bit of shock, but very happy!

Wow our first lot of 2013 babies!! Just popping in to say a huge congratulations to you all :flower:

Time for me to leave you ladies, it's another :angel: for me :(

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Oh and by the way... Tasha and sambatiki, massive massive congratulations, only just spotted your BFP's!!! :yipee:

So sorry for your loss

So sorry dan-I :(

I've not really good any symptoms other than a tummy ache and feeling a 'wet' downstairs that makes me worries everytime. Have had no more bleeding since Thursday and midwife didn't seem too worried about it. I'm back next Friday for another scan follow on from hospitalisation earlier this week x

What a great thread, would you mind if I join you?
I am technically due 9th January according to my last period but think I am due 15th January according to ovulation.

Very nervous about it all right now! Really hoping this bean sticks!

Hi Ladies...hope everyone is feeling well! :hugs:

I just got my beta results taken at 15 DPO and 17 DPO and the numbers were 651 and 1503. I was relieved that they doubled. I know there is a beta thread around here; I'm curious to know where I fall. (Is it normal??) Also my progesterone was 30.5.

Back for another test this Tuesday!

Celestine, does this help?

3 weeks LMP
5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP
5 - 426 mIU/ml​
5 weeks LMP
18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP
1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP
7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP
25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP
13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP
4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP
3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
non pregnant
55-200 ng/ml

Congrats on your :bfp: Mrs S-M. Crossables crossed for a sticky bean! If you'd like to join us at the PAL group, we're here.

Hey! Can I join you ladies...due 1st January with number 4 :) How are you all feeling? I'm so bloated!

Congrats Weeplin!

I've got a real like pre period tummy ache tonight, feels like going to come on any minute.

Hi Im 3+3 at the min so am due about the 15th of Jan Im so excited!!

i am COMPLETELY 50/50 after having a baby i realise how very little the sex of the baby means to me. Girl... boy... i could care less.

I feel EXACTLY the same!

In fact I'm leaning towards another boy for my son's sake, but we'll be thrilled with either - 10 fingers, 10 toes :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->