January Jellybeans 2013!...

Time for me to leave you ladies, it's another :angel: for me :(

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Oh and by the way... Tasha and sambatiki, massive massive congratulations, only just spotted your BFP's!!! :yipee:

Sorry to hear this :hugs::hugs::hugs::cry:

i am COMPLETELY 50/50 after having a baby i realise how very little the sex of the baby means to me. Girl... boy... i could care less.

I feel EXACTLY the same!

In fact I'm leaning towards another boy for my son's sake, but we'll be thrilled with either - 10 fingers, 10 toes :winkwink:

Sometimes i think how adorable it would be to have 2 little girls and two sisters growing up. But then sometimes i think it would be really nice to have one of each. My desire to have two daughters and my desire to have one of each is pretty much the same. lol

Last time I was pregnant I really want to find out the sex and secretly wanted a girl. After my mc, all I want now is a healthy baby so I don't care at all about the sex. I'll leave it to be a surprise

Last time I was pregnant I really want to find out the sex and secretly wanted a girl. After my mc, all I want now is a healthy baby so I don't care at all about the sex. I'll leave it to be a surprise

It's all about perspective isn't it. When i was TTC #1 i read that having a more acidic environment in your vag would promote the girl spermies because they can live longer than boys in such environments and i wanted a girl. After a few months of TTC I realised that by drying up my CM even if i was promoting having a girl i was hurting my chances by trying to cut out all the boy sperm. I quickly realised that the sex is incredibly not important.

BUT i just want to put out there that this is how i feel. I understand how some women feel about having a certain sex. I have great sympathy for women who go through gender depression. I also understand that the anticipation of waiting 9 months to find out the sex is just far too long! haha

Dan-o, I am so sorry for your loss, I know that has to be hard. I pray that your sticky bean won't be far away.

I want to know the gender, not cuz I have a preference but cause I'd want to get cute lil dresses or tuxedos, shoes, headbands, etc.

welcome!!!

I'm not finding out the sex!!!

MEEE EITHER:) YAHH!!!:thumbup:

I want to join!! Due Jan 11. Scan this friday to hopefully rule out ectopic as I am higher risk since I have had a tubal reversal.

I'm feeling very emotional today. I couldn't remember all the vegetables on the Subway menu and I almost burst into tears over it. I feel ridiculous. Anyone else have this problem?

Dan-o, I am so sorry for your loss, I know that has to be hard. I pray that your sticky bean won't be far away.

I want to know the gender, not cuz I have a preference but cause I'd want to get cute lil dresses or tuxedos, shoes, headbands, etc.

I'm going to find out the gender because my husband really wants to. Hey, I just realized you and I are due on the same day! So exciting!

Sometimes i think how adorable it would be to have 2 little girls and two sisters growing up. But then sometimes i think it would be really nice to have one of each. My desire to have two daughters and my desire to have one of each is pretty much the same. lol

This is how I feel too. :flower:
Last time I nearly caved in at the 20 week scan as I was SO convinced we were having a girl that I didn't want to be disappointed if we had a boy so wanted more notice. Fortunately my hubby held firm! :haha:
We've got loads of neutral 1st sizes stuff as we stayed :yellow: last time and I'm often buying neutral or even boyish stuff now. :thumbup:

I've finally decided to stop temping. It was stressing me out if my temp slightly dropped. I've got a few OPKs that I'm using every couple of days for fun - getting fab positives now, much more positive than when I was TCC. :winkwink:
My due date might be out by a day as FF changed my crosshairs a few days into my 2WW. I'll stick to the 10th for now though and, if beanie sticks, I'll see what happens at the 12 week scan.

This is how I feel too. :flower:
Last time I nearly caved in at the 20 week scan as I was SO convinced we were having a girl that I didn't want to be disappointed if we had a boy so wanted more notice. Fortunately my hubby held firm! :haha:
We've got loads of neutral 1st sizes stuff as we stayed :yellow: last time and I'm often buying neutral or even boyish stuff now. :thumbup:

I've finally decided to stop temping. It was stressing me out if my temp slightly dropped. I've got a few OPKs that I'm using every couple of days for fun - getting fab positives now, much more positive than when I was TCC. :winkwink:
My due date might be out by a day as FF changed my crosshairs a few days into my 2WW. I'll stick to the 10th for now though and, if beanie sticks, I'll see what happens at the 12 week scan.

I always thought we would find out but then when we fell pregnant i asked hubby and he just said "No" so finding out just wasn't an option anymore and i honestly didn't give it any more of a thought. Once i hit third tri i finally gave into myself and admitted i wanted a girl... all leading up to that i convinced myself it was a boy and prepared for a boy because i secretly wanted a girl. Then in third tri when i realised how sad i got everytime i thought "you're definitly having a boy" i realised how much i wanted a girl and wished i'd got the gender scan to prepare myself that i'm having a boy. I did realise once she was born though that i wouldn't of cared if it was a boy or girl. I then understood what women meant when they said the moment you held the baby you wouldn't care what sex it was, even though she was a girl i really wouldn't of cared for a boy.

When i was preggo the first time around i kept temping while preggo and it kept dropping and i'd post these long winded "sorry girls looks like i'm having miscarriage" everyone got sick of me temping i was forced to stop. lol. So this time around my bnb friends were like "BETHENEY this isn't going to be another repeat as last time is it? stop temping!!" so i quickly stopped at about 4+3. lol.

<3 <3

I'm feeling very emotional today. I couldn't remember all the vegetables on the Subway menu and I almost burst into tears over it. I feel ridiculous. Anyone else have this problem?
Yep Im with ya.. I keep bursting into tears over little things, I thought it was to early to be feeling like this because of my pregnancy.. so just put it down to me being a soppy cow lol
Glad to hear its not just me :blush:

I'm still temping, stressing myself out a little, but I can't find it in me to stop.

Definitely gonna find out the sex if I can, but could care less what it is. Just happy to be where I am when I thought I never would be.

I'm actually a bit nervous to put a pregnancy ticker on my Sig because of what could happen....just very apprehensive at this point.
Hope everyone is doing well!

I could never get to stay in bed long enough for temping to be effective! Has anone else done a pregnancy test gradient? I think I'm going to stop today and probably do my other digi later to see if I get 2-3.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
I could never get to stay in bed long enough for temping to be effective! Has anone else done a pregnancy test gradient? I think I'm going to stop today and probably do my other digi later to see if I get 2-3.

Iv been doing it but only every other day. I'll stop when I run out of tests. Got 3 left

I have like another ten :dohh:, had like a pack of 30 :blush:. Would be interested to see your if you can upload? Or anyone elses for comparison?

I only did it for a few days. I was getting too hung up on it and freaking if my lines didn't look dark enough. After 2 losses I don't need any more to panic about so I stopped! Your lines look fab though.

Yeah, I know, best to take them with a pinch of salt which I don't think would be easy to do with previous losses :hugs:

My second one didn't look much darker but had a frer and a digi to chill me out, and I've heard even the same type of test can have varying amounts of dye and aren't much to go on.

Hoping this is your sticky Mrs Miggins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->