January Jellybeans 2013!...

Emy, I am! Only have 3 so far, since Friday. I'll upload them in a bit.

How do you get those tickers on your profile I kepe trying but cant do it?

Can I join please... I just got my :bfp: yesterday and am due on January 14th, 2013!

angel face, looks like you are missing the url tag, put it in backets at the front and at the end with a forward / slash.

[*url] [*/url]

actually, think it maybe ok if you change the word 'link' to url both times

Hope you don't mind me joining !
Got our :bfp: a few days ago and edd is 9th of jan.
Have 2 little men (3 and 4 in November) both were prem and had the same due date of 11th of jan just a year apart !
Fingers crossed I can keep this little one cooking until I'm full term.

H&H 9 months to everyone :thumbup:

Hi,

My LMP has me due on 26th Dec but I have a feeling that when I have my scan it will be put back to January so I will most probably be joining you all xx

Does anyone else have heartburn enough to choke a cow? Ugh it's terrible??? What can I do besides popping antacid like its candy??

As for wanting to know gender, I definitely do. I want to be able to call baby by his or her name, or refer to them as "him/her" instead if "it". I would really love a girl to complete the family, but any healthy, happy baby will do!

Welcome bluecathy and ttc! H & H 9 months to you!

Does anyone else have heartburn enough to choke a cow? Ugh it's terrible??? What can I do besides popping antacid like its candy??

As for wanting to know gender, I definitely do. I want to be able to call baby by his or her name, or refer to them as "him/her" instead if "it". I would really love a girl to complete the family, but any healthy, happy baby will do!

My heartburn is terrible also! I've found that drinking even more water helps me...but for others water makes it worse.

Missed heartburn last time, willing to miss it this time!

Welcome :wave:!

Hoping you go full term this time ttcbabynumbr3 :), but have been so hard to have your wee bubs so premeture, and twice. Hope they keep a close eye. Was there a reason they identified?

I love having a 'bump' name, my Mum says mine was Shrimp and my brother's was Herbert! I had an Ixxy and now a Drembie :)

Last time, we called the baby Beep. When we saw the heartbeat for the first time, we could see it on the screen, going *beep* *beep* *beep*. It was so cool! We called her that until we found out she was a girl, then named her Tessa. It was better for us to know she was a girl and identify with her before we had a say goodbye.

How do you get those tickers on your profile I kepe trying but cant do it?

You're using the wrong link off the site.

But you can fix it

[link=https://lilypie.com][img noborder]https://lmtf.lilypie.com/3qu7p1.png[/img][/link]

The "link" sections is only so when you have the ticker if someone clicks on it, it reverts them to lilypie.com so it hold no purpose at all except to give them more page views. To make it easy i would delete the first lot of brackets the link=lilypie stuff. Then i'd delete the last brackets with just /link written in them and you would then need to delete the " noborder" in your first img bracket.

[img*]https://lmtf.lilypie.com/3qu7p1.png[/img*] <--------- Remove the *'s in the img brackets. There are two *'s in total.

OOORRRRR

if you want the ticker to be able to be clicked on and send the person who clicks on it to lilypie.com then replace the words "link" at the beginning and end of the adress with the words "URL" and delete the " noborder" in your first img bracket.

[*URL=https://lilypie.com][img*]https://lmtf.lilypie.com/3qu7p1.png[/img*][/URL*]
^^^^^^Remove the *'s in the img and URL brackets. There are four *'s in total.

OOORRRRR

go back to lilypie.com and at the end select the BB CODE option

Made another banner... the first post will be updated within the next 10mins

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Bnb.png

I grew up with a horrible heart burn issue. The best food for me to get over my heartburn was a banana. Others have said it gives them heartburn, though, so beware. I've heard drinking too much water makes it easier for pressure to push the acid into your esophagus. There are some foods you can avoid. Tomatos (and any sauces with it), chocolate, caffeine, and many more if you Google.

I grew up with a horrible heart burn issue. The best food for me to get over my heartburn was a banana. Others have said it gives them heartburn, though, so beware. I've heard drinking too much water makes it easier for pressure to push the acid into your esophagus. There are some foods you can avoid. Tomatos (and any sauces with it), chocolate, caffeine, and many more if you Google.

In inherited heartburn from my Grandfather who popped Tums his whole life until he passed away at age 86. Mine started when I was 13. Luckily for us, we have better meds than Tums for chronic heartburn. I take prescription Dexilant once a day. It is a Class B drug and perfectly safe during pregnancy (talk to your doctor). It totally works. There are other brands that are also effective and safe during pregnancy. Just be sure to take calcium supps to ensure you get the daily allotment of calcium (1,000-1,300mg a day between food sources and supplements combined), as proton pump inhibitors like this can prevent your stomach from absorbing as much calcium as it normally does. But I can make sure I eat a variety of foods without having to worry about heartburn. For example, orange juice and tomatoes are 2 foods that can cause heartburn but are also very healthy for the baby.

But anyways, if the OTCs aren't working for you, you might find more relief with an RX. Believe me, you will feel sooo much better on an RX if you are having to chew antacids like candy--no fun...

Hating the heartburn all ready! I've been asleep all afternoon as have been shattered today and it keeps waking me!

Hubby keeps calling our baby 'pipkin' so think that will stick until we find out x

Hi&#128075;, I'm due the 6th Jan but not got a good feeling? I've had really bad backache and period like cramps on and off and pink discharge yesterday and some this evening:-(
I've had 2 miscarriages and a stillbirth so really panicking!
I'm hoping the pains and backache are linked to constipation x

Our angel was called tarquin and this one is called engleburt

Hmmm! Yummy new banner!!! Really like that one.

My gums got veyr weak last pregnancy, and receeded in two places. I brushed my teeth last night and mouth full of blood :nope:, got to be careful to get no more recession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->