January Jellybeans 2013!...

Bella's mummy, I'm sorry you are having a scare. I really really hope that's all it is and your bean is tucking in nicely.

Me, too, Bella--I hope everything is okay. Can you call your doctor on Monday? Take care of yourself. We're here for you. :flower: Hugs to you, and feel better.

Hi👋, I'm due the 6th Jan but not got a good feeling? I've had really bad backache and period like cramps on and off and pink discharge yesterday and some this evening:-(
I've had 2 miscarriages and a stillbirth so really panicking!
I'm hoping the pains and backache are linked to constipation x

I've had brown to pink spotting for the last two weeks then last night i had a bright red fresh blood bleed... going to call my doctor today.

Missed heartburn last time, willing to miss it this time!

Welcome :wave:!

Hoping you go full term this time ttcbabynumbr3 :), but have been so hard to have your wee bubs so premeture, and twice. Hope they keep a close eye. Was there a reason they identified?

I love having a 'bump' name, my Mum says mine was Shrimp and my brother's was Herbert! I had an Ixxy and now a Drembie :)

Unfortunately my kidneys are the problem !
They don't like me being pregnant apparently :nope:
Have also had quit a few crappy doctors and nurses who didn't believe I was in labor until my poor son was born onto the hospital bed.
This will be my last baby so I'm praying for an uneventful pregnancy, planning on sitting with my legs crossed for the last few months to try and keep him/her in :haha:

Hi👋, I'm due the 6th Jan but not got a good feeling? I've had really bad backache and period like cramps on and off and pink discharge yesterday and some this evening:-(

I've had brown to pink spotting for the last two weeks then last night i had a bright red fresh blood bleed... going to call my doctor today.

Best wishes to you both :flower:
During my first pregnancy I had a lot of spotting and bleeding and a friend of mine was bleeding heavily in her first tri but bub was perfectly fine.
Hoping you get the same result :hugs:

I had that at 6 weeks with my daughter, followed my several weeks of brown spotting. I was kept under close observation for the remainder of my pregnancy and she came out as perfect as can be!

Fingers crossed for both of you :hugs:

Oh no! I hate spotting scares! I hate to see any blood :( :hugs: I hope it all works out.

it was only brown spotting for 2 weeks and even then it wasn't even spotting it was just brown colored discharge. Then it finally disappeared Saturday only to be replaced with bright red fresh blood sunday night. I cried all sunday night only to realise that the bleeding had stopped and hopefully was just a one off bleed because it's been about 12 hours now and i've had nothing in the last 12 hours.

I got a blood test this morning and it was marked urgent so fingers crossed we have the results within 5 hours.

Thanks for all the support ladies. I'm very nervous and very worried but i have this deep down feeling that everything is okay. Last night i didn't. But right now... i'm not even crying because i just feel like... everything is fine.

I just found out a couple of days ago after taking a preg test (or 6) and my EDD is Jan 13.... still in shock. Feel great not sure that I believe it yet! Congrats to all you other Jan mamas to be out there!!

Super excited as did a digital test today (which I had left over from when I miscarried last time) and it came up pregnant 2-3 weeks :happydance: I am only 4 weeks 2 days if I go by ovulation so had thought it would probably show 1-2.

Really chuffed as had left it a few days after doing FRER and superdrug tests as really didn't want it to come up not pregnant. Will buy some more now and test again in a few days or a week to check it is still going up as this is how I first knew there was a problem last time.

Really have a good feeling about this :D

hello all... mind if i join in?

i found out almost a week ago that i'm due January 12th.. my grandfather's birthday. if the baby is a week early, it's my mother's birthday. a week late, and it'll be my birthday! it's going to be a busy january. :)

Mellas mummy - hope everything is ok. :hugs:

Betheney - sorry you had a scare. Hope your blood test comes back with fab numbers and the bleeding stays away. :hugs:

should get the blood test results within the next hour! come on Doc! CALL ME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->