January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hope all comes back ok Betheney. Will keep everything crossed for you.

I'm praying this is just a scare Betheny and everything is ok. Sending all the positivity I can.

i feel positive and good, but he still hasn't called damn it!!!

Keep us posted Bethany!

Our group is GROWING! January will be a busy month! I guess we were all busy in April too :)

lol Greens! yes there was alot of bumping beds that month.

Docs surgery called at 7:30pm to tell me they still didn't have my results!! they were getting onto the pathology lab straight away and hopefully would get them tonight but more than likely they'll get the tomorrow and call me tomorrow. It's 9pm now and i know they're closed by 9 so looks like it's definitly tomorrow. I'm at uni tomorrow which means i'll get the results while i'm there and wont be able to update you ladies until i get home. How effing annoying.

How annoying for you Betheney, I hope you hear first thing but i am glad you have a good feeling x

Aw Betheney, I read your news last night :(. Really hoping you get your tests back asap, sounds like they've been messing you around.

I'm sure you know yourself that it could be nothing at all, but one of the ladies I followed on here bled quite heavily through most of her 1st tri, she had a blood clot in her ulterus. Baby was fine and is now coming up to 4 months old <3

Has the bleeding stopped/got less today? :hugs:

Hoping all is well Betheney! Maybe it's just a pregnancy related haemotoma! I'm praying that's all it is.

Please let us know how you get on!

it definitly has, since last night i've had pretty much nothing!! so i feel deep down that all is well

:)

I love you all for your assuring words and kindness.
Thank you dearly.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:) Fantastic, hoping for some super high HCG when the results get but x

Thinking about you Betheney! I hope you get awesome news! No, I KNOW you will get awesome news!

prayers going for you Betheney

this thread really is growing fast, January is going to be a busy month

heya, i got my :bfp: on Friday, it was a very faint line, but def a line. I mc last november and we have been trying ever since.
I think baby is due around 11th January.
:wohoo:

Fingers crossed with this one!

Thank you for the kind words ladies :) They warm my heart.

New banner to keep me distracted. lol

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/blkwht.png

Hiya Girlies,

I've not used BnB for some time so getting back in the hang of how it all works. Can't quite believe my first post is to ask if I can join you January Mamas as I got a :bfp: yesterday!
My cycles are all over the place so going by the date I got a +opk my edd is 12th January!

Congrats to all of the new bfps1

Dan-o-so sorry for your loss!

Betheney-I'm sure all will be well!

Ducky-I have terrible bouts of acid indigestion and I find that a tbsp of cider vinegar really helps it.

AFM-I have been having crap sleeps for days now and am soooo tired! I didn't realize this could be a symptom so early in pg. I went away with my family this past wknd and could barely stay awake until 9 but then tossed and turned all night. I'm already irritable compounded by the exhaustion=a real treat to be around! I missed the "info about me" day so here it goes:
me 34 program coordinator for an agency that services seniors, dh 32 home renovator, ds 8 cute as a button.
hospital birth-natural
dh wants to find out sex so we will

Hi Ladies, mind if I join in?

I'm due around 8th/9th Jan with my second. I already have a 9 month old little girl so all being well will have 2 under 18 months! Think I'll have my hands full!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi there, may i join in here please? i am due 20th :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"