January Jellybeans 2013!...

Can you add me to list think I'm due around the 12th January. So excited

hey girls the results are in

4+3 = 2025

5+3 = 15832

So the numbers are going up nicely. I put it onto an online calculator which says it's doubling at 54.95hours.... So i guess doubling at every 48 hours it's right where it should be. I think i read somewhere that after BHCG reaches 6000 it doubles at 72-96 hours but.... i don't think it's the reading that slows down i think it's because you're further on in your pregnancy and women with my numbers are usually further along in pregnancy so i still wanted mine to be around the 48hour mark and they are so i'm happy.

So pleased for you Betheny. :happydance:

I got my 3+ on the CB digi this morning! :happydance:

YAY! All the good news today!

Today is scan day for me! I'm excited and nervous all at once. I hope beyond all hope that everything's okay. I don't think I could bear another scan like I had before we lost Tess.

oh such an early scan!!! My doc said it's completely pointless getting one before 7 weeks and so wouldn't let me :-/ But then with the scare last week he mentioned maybe one at 6 weeks. I'm dying to know what you see because i might whine for the one at 6 weeks if i can.

I got my :bfp: on Saturday 5th May, looks like I'll be having a 13th January 2013 baby. My 3rd and they will all be 17 months apart eeeekkkkkkk!!!

oh such an early scan!!! My doc said it's completely pointless getting one before 7 weeks and so wouldn't let me :-/ But then with the scare last week he mentioned maybe one at 6 weeks. I'm dying to know what you see because i might whine for the one at 6 weeks if i can.

I had a scan at 6weeks last time, we could see the heart flickering, you cant hear it but can see it.

YAY! All the good news today!

Today is scan day for me! I'm excited and nervous all at once. I hope beyond all hope that everything's okay. I don't think I could bear another scan like I had before we lost Tess.

Jes,
Good luck! let us know how it goes and post pics if you can! :hugs:

Hi,

I'm due January 6th :) That's going of date of last period on a due date calculator.

I got my BFP 2 weeks before my AF was due, but I have had very irregular cycles since my little boy was born.

I really really hope that my pregnancy is a healthy one, we have just got married and are really looking forward to another baby :happydance:

I'm still here ladies, still SUPER tired and super hungry, not to mention my boobs that feel like there's pins and needles all over.

I'm lovin all the new :bfp:s!

When we were pg with the boys, we had a scan at 6 weeks and that's when we found out there was two in there! :rofl: I think 6 weeks is a good time for a first one. I'm wondering if my dr. scheduled it for today because my beta was so high, he might think I'm farther along than I think I am. Well, I guess we'll find out later!

Only 4 hours of work, then we get to see!

Hi,

I'm due January 6th :) That's going of date of last period on a due date calculator.

I got my BFP 2 weeks before my AF was due, but I have had very irregular cycles since my little boy was born.

I really really hope that my pregnancy is a healthy one, we have just got married and are really looking forward to another baby :happydance:
We have the same due date...:) but this is my first x

:cloud9:
Due date is January 10th, still possible for a new years baby.....

So exciting!!! Glad to see there is a page for all the recent BFPers!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->