January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm lovin all the new :bfp:s!

When we were pg with the boys, we had a scan at 6 weeks and that's when we found out there was two in there! :rofl: I think 6 weeks is a good time for a first one. I'm wondering if my dr. scheduled it for today because my beta was so high, he might think I'm farther along than I think I am. Well, I guess we'll find out later!

Only 4 hours of work, then we get to see!

Jes,
Just putting it out there......could it be twins again?

Congrats to all the new BFPs! :flower: I can't believe how fast the group the is growing--it's great! Healthy beans for everyone.

I have my first ultrasound on Thursday. I have to say, I don't really feel intense symptoms whatsoever. Every now and then I have this strange wave of dizziness, and that started around the time of implantation. I guess I'm lucky so far, but it would be nice to have a few more obvious signs! Does anyone else feel lightheaded or a little bit dizzy?

I'm just so grateful for the BFP and hoping the scan will go fine.

Also, the mayoclinic.com due date calculator has my due date right at January 1st!

Congrats to all the new BFPs! :flower: I can't believe how fast the group the is growing--it's great! Healthy beans for everyone.

I have my first ultrasound on Thursday. I have to say, I don't really feel intense symptoms whatsoever. Every now and then I have this strange wave of dizziness, and that started around the time of implantation. I guess I'm lucky so far, but it would be nice to have a few more obvious signs! Does anyone else feel lightheaded or a little bit dizzy?

I'm just so grateful for the BFP and hoping the scan will go fine.

Also, the mayoclinic.com due date calculator has my due date right at January 1st!

Dizziness was the first symptom I had. It is not all the time, but exactly like you said, once in a while. Mostly when I have been sitting for more than a few minutes and then stand up.

I am only 5+2 so too early for major symptoms but my bbs are tender.

I have my first Dr Apt on May 24th (8 weeks). I was told they won't do a scan. They won't scan until 11-12 weeks. And then again at 20 weeks. :( I was looking forward to a scan and heart beat! :cry:

I have a wee bit of dizziness and faintness. Really got the munchies too!

I'm still so broody :wacko:, wish twins ran in my family. I so want more than one more!

Glad to hear the good news Betheney

Dizziness has been horrible for me too. And morning sickness is definitely beginning. Trying to convince myself to go eat lunch, but food sounds so icky to me right now

Well I feel rotten today.
I have had awful on off headaches for the past 3 days I have some cool n sooth strips which help but don't shift it.
To make things worse I woke up with a rotten cold today really congested and fatigued. This is my first pregnancy so don't really know if there is anything I can take, any of you lovely ladies got any tips?

Hope the rest of you are ok :flower:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels rotten today... Woke up already tired. My best friend's bridal shower is next weekend and I have a ton of stuff to do still but lacking all motivation. Plus I had a small snack and now I want to gag even though I know I should eat lunch soon. Oh and not to mention the small headache that's starting. I'm only 4+4...it's going to be a long first trimester! Sorry for the rant!!

Well I feel rotten today.
I have had awful on off headaches for the past 3 days I have some cool n sooth strips which help but don't shift it.
To make things worse I woke up with a rotten cold today really congested and fatigued. This is my first pregnancy so don't really know if there is anything I can take, any of you lovely ladies got any tips?

Hope the rest of you are ok :flower:

Peppermint tea for the headaches- drink it or soak a clothe in it and put i on your head (you can use peppermint oil later in pregnancy for more effective relief, but its not good first tri) and eucalyptus oil for the cold

I'm exhausted today and it's only 9 am here. It's going to be a long day! No other symptoms besides the fatigue, very similar so far to my first pregnancy. All day sickness didn't hit me last time until about 6 and a half weeks, found out at 7 weeks we were expecting twins.
This time around we have another fairly early scan, at 7.5 weeks. Since my husband is deploying for four months we wanted him to be able to see the baby before leaving. Excited for the scan!

I'm exhausted today and it's only 9 am here. It's going to be a long day! No other symptoms besides the fatigue, very similar so far to my first pregnancy. All day sickness didn't hit me last time until about 6 and a half weeks, found out at 7 weeks we were expecting twins.
This time around we have another fairly early scan, at 7.5 weeks. Since my husband is deploying for four months we wanted him to be able to see the baby before leaving. Excited for the scan!

Im only experiencing fatigue also. I was nervous about lack of sx so ur post made me relax more... thats nice theyre letting you have an early scan so hubby can see the baby!

Is anyone getting wierd cramps? They feel a bit like tummy ache but in the side. Slightly different sensation to period cramps.

No ms yet, but def feeling tired. I got out the shower yest and fell asleep in my towel and with another towel still wrapped round my head. Haha

Oh and my boobs HURT- esp when I'm not wearing a bra and I don't really have any boobs so it's very wierd

Is anyone getting wierd cramps? They feel a bit like tummy ache but in the side. Slightly different sensation to period cramps.

No ms yet, but def feeling tired. I got out the shower yest and fell asleep in my towel and with another towel still wrapped round my head. Haha

Oh and my boobs HURT- esp when I'm not wearing a bra and I don't really have any boobs so it's very wierd

Lol. Cramps were my first pregnancy symptom. In fact, they were my only pregnancy symptom until after I knew I was pregnant. They weren't like period. They were in my hips, my lower back, my thighs, my stomach muscles, and they were just like a constant dull ache. Cramps are very normal in pregnancy.

Hi ladies, huge congrats on your BFPs!
I've got my :bfp: earlier on this afternoon, am in shock but sooooo happy :cloud9: Symptoms same as last time, feel sick most of the day, slight crampy feeling and tired beyond belief :sleep:
My edd is 11 Jan 2013 xx

Hi ladies, huge congrats on your BFPs!
I've got my :bfp: earlier on this afternoon, am in shock but sooooo happy :cloud9: Symptoms same as last time, feel sick most of the day, slight crampy feeling and tired beyond belief :sleep:
My edd is 11 Jan 2013 xx

Congratulations!

Hello ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining! I just found this thread and am very excited! I have been looking for more January babies! :thumbup:
I hope everyone is doing good! At the moment I am fighting nausea. My prenatal vitamin makes me sick. I am sucking on peppermint at the moment and it is helping so much!!! I had awful sickness .. I won't call it morning because it lasted all day .... with my daughter. My pregnancy and delivery was scary enough to keep me and DH from adding a sibling but we really don't want her growing up alone. She is 3.5 now and we are excited. This time around the nausea has been mild. Thank goodness. I am hoping that it doesn't get any worse. It is hard enough to take care of yourself when you are spewing your guts but when you have a little one ... no fun! DH is so excited to have another one and he is hoping for a teammate (boy) this time around! I'm so glad to have found this thread!!!:happydance:

Hi all. Seems like the exhaustion has hit us all, no ms for me though. Does any body else have a lot of cervical mucus?

Hi all. Seems like the exhaustion has hit us all, no ms for me though. Does any body else have a lot of cervical mucus?

I just asked everyone about this a couple days ago. I have a lot of cervical mucus, so much so that I occasionally go check to make sure I'm not bleeding. It's usually a clear liquid.

Snap! Mine has started today, I'm 5 weeks 4 days and is clear and watery. I wondered whether it was anything to do with ovulation, as in I would have been due to ovulate around now? I've read a few books and seems like it's normal, only a concern if has an odour

Snap! Mine has started today, I'm 5 weeks 4 days and is clear and watery. I wondered whether it was anything to do with ovulation, as in I would have been due to ovulate around now? I've read a few books and seems like it's normal, only a concern if has an odour

Discharge is completely normal. Once you are pregnant, your bod releases hormones to stop ovulation, so I don't think that's related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->