January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yes loads of cm. also keep checking thinking it will be blood

I have LOADS of discharge. I felt loads of it today when I was out and was a little worried but not tinged or anything.

And I'm exhausted. 8pm and off to bed Zzzz

Hello all

Im 27 and got my BFP last week,Was shocked as hubby was booked in for the snip but thrilled all the same,Ive got 2 boys already aged 7 and 19 months,This pregnancy feels totally different so Im thinking it could be a girl.

My estimated due date is Jan 7th which is funny as my 7 year olds is Jan 3rd

At the moment if im not crying at the drop of a hat over trivial things (dropping cups,Hubby bringing home the WRONG cake)I can be found flaked out on my sofa napping with my 19 month old trying to force feed me lego

Good to meet you all ladys!

Hello all

Im 27 and got my BFP last week,Was shocked as hubby was booked in for the snip but thrilled all the same,Ive got 2 boys already aged 7 and 19 months,This pregnancy feels totally different so Im thinking it could be a girl.

At the moment if im not crying at the drop of a hat over trivial things (dropping cups,Hubby bringing home the WRONG cake)I can be found flaked out on my sofa napping with my 19 month old trying to force feed me lego

Haha Baby brain already.....Im 28:dohh:

Hello all

Haha Baby brain already.....Im 28:dohh:
Haha
Welcome and congratulations!

Everyone seems to be down so well, my symptoms have stopped!!!:cry:
Went for my booking in appointment with the gp and felt Like a teenager when telling her I'm pregnant :blush:

She they weighed me and told me I'm considerably heavier now then I was last time..... Oops

Hello all

Welcome and congratulations!

I've thought the same thing over and over since taking the HPT! It gets me all worried and then nothing, which is great but not very fun. Feeling much more moist in that region.....

I've thought the same thing over and over since taking the HPT! It gets me all worried and then nothing, which is great but not very fun. Feeling much more moist in that region.....

I have that going on too but I remember having it in both of my previous pregnancies too and they were fine :thumbup: I try and remind myself of that when I have the urge to run to the bathroom and check.

It doesn't help that I have the added worry of what happened in my last pregnancy. I had some brown spotting and it was a mmc :-(. I keep having nightmares about it happening again. I had a horrible horrible dream last night that blood was pouring down my legs. Sorry tmi. I woke up shaking

Is anyone getting wierd cramps? They feel a bit like tummy ache but in the side. Slightly different sensation to period cramps.

No ms yet, but def feeling tired. I got out the shower yest and fell asleep in my towel and with another towel still wrapped round my head. Haha

Oh and my boobs HURT- esp when I'm not wearing a bra and I don't really have any boobs so it's very wierd

yeah i keep getting cramps, some are quite strong, but not painfull. Im tired all the time, keep power napping! Bit hard whilst at work!!

And yeah i have sore boobs aswell, not so much this week, but last week was really sore.

And having to pee all the time!!!!

Just waiting to see if i get any morning sickness.

It doesn't help that I have the added worry of what happened in my last pregnancy. I had some brown spotting and it was a mmc :-(. I keep having nightmares about it happening again. I had a horrible horrible dream last night that blood was pouring down my legs. Sorry tmi. I woke up shaking

I know how you feel! I had same discharge last time and was a missed miscarriage. So im worried all the time now about the same happening again, Its constantly on my mind.

But fingers crossed this time will be different.

Oh Poppy, I'm so sorry. That's so scary! :hugs: At least it was only a dream, though... right?

I know it's not as easy to do as to say. But try not to worry about it. Keep positive thoughts. It is amazing what our brains can do. Just focus on being happy you are pregnant and relax b/c this baby is a sticky one!

Hi Mbhg1980,

It wouldnt let me reply directly to your post! I have been a bit light headed the last two days as well and like you I havent had many other symptoms either!! It is crazy that we want to start having things like morning sickness etc but I guess it gives you that feeling of reassurance.

We're due date buddies too!!

:hugs:

Hi Mbhg1980,

It wouldnt let me reply directly to your post! I have been a bit light headed the last two days as well and like you I havent had many other symptoms either!! It is crazy that we want to start having things like morning sickness etc but I guess it gives you that feeling of reassurance.

We're due date buddies too!!

:hugs:

Morning sickness is the worst. I spend all afternoon feeling like if I move around too much, I'll puke, but I guess it is kind of reassuring in that it says my hormones are good and continuing to go up. However, you two should enjoy your time without it, you never know when it'll kick in and it sucks. :winkwink:

Yep, I officially regret wishing for nausea and I haven't even had it that long yet, ugh.

yes the MS is the worst at the moment!! I feel like at any moment i'm going to vomit everywhere. It's horrible to feel so close to puking for hours on end.

I feel like eating will make it better and it does for about 5 minutes and then i feel sicker than i did before eating. URGH!!! mine stopped at 13weeks last time how the hell can i last another 7.5 weeks with this.

My last pregnancy i had a break down at 12 weeks and just cried that morning sickness was so bad i never want to be pregnant again, and what if i'm one of those pregnant women who are sick their entire pregnancies!!! lol.

When 13 weeks rolled around i got over it pretty quickly

At the moment i have MS, frequent urination which is super annoying and i didn't have it last time, Getting baby bloat so bad!! i look like i did at 12 weeks pregnant.

I have found that peppermint helps a lot for me. If you can't stand to have anything in your mouth, you can buy some peppermint oil and put it either in a diffuser or just in a bowl of water. It is suppose to help ease the nausea. I got my :bfp: at 10 dpo so I feel like I've already known forever! lol! It's been hard keeping the secret for so long. We finally told everyone. Lots of happiness all the way around. I go in 2 weeks for my first appt. I cannot wait. :)

Well I feel rotten today.
I have had awful on off headaches for the past 3 days I have some cool n sooth strips which help but don't shift it.
To make things worse I woke up with a rotten cold today really congested and fatigued. This is my first pregnancy so don't really know if there is anything I can take, any of you lovely ladies got any tips?
Hope the rest of you are ok :flower:

Cold and flu tablets are a no no but my doctor told me the only thing that works in cold and flu tablets is the paracetamol so take regular paracetamol and you should feel better. I was surprised it worked because i only ever took it for aches and pains.

Glad to hear the good news Betheney

Dizziness has been horrible for me too. And morning sickness is definitely beginning. Trying to convince myself to go eat lunch, but food sounds so icky to me right now

Thanks so much! hope the MS improves

I have a wee bit of dizziness and faintness. Really got the munchies too!

I'm still so broody :wacko:, wish twins ran in my family. I so want more than one more!

I'm obsessed too, i think there's only one in there but i desperately want two!

Hello ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining! I just found this thread and am very excited! I have been looking for more January babies! :thumbup:
I hope everyone is doing good! At the moment I am fighting nausea. My prenatal vitamin makes me sick. I am sucking on peppermint at the moment and it is helping so much!!! I had awful sickness .. I won't call it morning because it lasted all day .... with my daughter. My pregnancy and delivery was scary enough to keep me and DH from adding a sibling but we really don't want her growing up alone. She is 3.5 now and we are excited. This time around the nausea has been mild. Thank goodness. I am hoping that it doesn't get any worse. It is hard enough to take care of yourself when you are spewing your guts but when you have a little one ... no fun! DH is so excited to have another one and he is hoping for a teammate (boy) this time around! I'm so glad to have found this thread!!!:happydance:

What's your EDD I'll add you to the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->