January Jellybeans 2013!...

I have found that peppermint helps a lot for me. If you can't stand to have anything in your mouth, you can buy some peppermint oil and put it either in a diffuser or just in a bowl of water. It is suppose to help ease the nausea. I got my :bfp: at 10 dpo so I feel like I've already known forever! lol! It's been hard keeping the secret for so long. We finally told everyone. Lots of happiness all the way around. I go in 2 weeks for my first appt. I cannot wait. :)

Sassy i'm 5+5 as well and i found out at 10dpo!! i feel like the wait to get past 14dpo was just forever. Are you due on the 4th? I am but with the different timezones you might not be.

- edit-

Just read your previous post

Oh yeah, I have the dizzy spells today, almost passed out today too, I had to sit down for a bit. I gotta say, as bad as the nausea is, it is still reassuring to know things are progressing smoothly. Drinking ginger beer helps soothe my tummy and is the only thing that has kept me from throwing up so far.

nothing helps me and i have meds as well.

I've tried ginger beer, small frequent meals, eno, meds... everything.

Betheney, I was like that when I was pg with Tess. I was so sick all the time. My dr. gave me an rx too and nothing helped. I actually lost weight. I hope you get relief soon

thanks duckytwins :)

you weren't that bad with the twins?

Did most of you have follow up hcg tests? My doctor just did the one last week as well as progesterone. Wasn't sure if I should be requesting another one...
He put me on progesterone suppositories since my results came back at 19 and he treats anything below 25.

i had a follow up one but only because of the bleeding

Can I join you please?! Found out a few days ago we are due #2 on 15th Jan 2013. Completely thrilled! Congrats to all you other January mummies :dance:

I feel like I've known forever as well, I found out at 9dpo and I'm due jan 3rd. Got a really bad feeling today though, woke up with no symptoms at all, boobs not sore anymore. I hate days like this I feel like its all over.

Ok so feeling sick has kicked in big time, feel like I could throw up any minute, can't drink tea or hot chocolate and Definitley not orange juice I had run to the bathroom, I'm hoping that this is all a good sign that things are going well I am so worried this pregnancy will go wrong x
Hope everyone else is feeling good :)

Ok so feeling sick has kicked in big time, feel like I could throw up any minute, can't drink tea or hot chocolate and Definitley not orange juice I had run to the bathroom, I'm hoping that this is all a good sign that things are going well I am so worried this pregnancy will go wrong x
I was on my break at work yesterday.. I was feeling fine, went to pick up my drink and that was it.. I start to boke infront of everyone.. and go very hot and sicky.. so I hope this is normal too.. I figured its fine.. just not lady like at times lol... best if look hun x

I was on my break at work yesterday.. I was feeling fine, went to pick up my drink and that was it.. I start to boke infront of everyone.. and go very hot and sicky.. so I hope this is normal too.. I figured its fine.. just not lady like at times lol... best if look hun x

Indiapops yep that's how I was with my first, this is my 6th pregnancy but only have 2 little ones here :cry: my youngest is only 8 months lol so happened alot quicker then expected so how your feeling is all good signs x

Indiapops yep that's how I was with my first, this is my 6th pregnancy but only have 2 little ones here :cry: my youngest is only 8 months lol so happened alot quicker then expected so how your feeling is all good signs x
Aw I can see why you feel anxious now
:hugs: I hope everything goes smoothly for you.. its nice to have babies close together my mum had a 10 yr gap with me and my sisters.. but theres only months between them.. A roudy but happy house lol.. I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy xxx :)

Feeling just yuck this morning! The queasiness is hard to put up with when you have a busy little one on your hands. My daughter keeps bringing me things and giving me little kisses and saying this will make you feel better. :hugs: I am trying to just be thankful that this isn't like it was when I was pregnant before. I just hate that constant sick feeling in my stomach!! :sick:

I feel like I've known forever as well, I found out at 9dpo and I'm due jan 3rd. Got a really bad feeling today though, woke up with no symptoms at all, boobs not sore anymore. I hate days like this I feel like its all over.

I feel the same way! Yesterday and today my boobs are a lot less sore than they have been the past week. I'm hoping it's just my body getting used to the hormones or something. FX'd:hugs:

I lost a full stone in my first pregnancy over the first trimester, was just sick everytime I ate or when I brushed my teeth. My sickness went from 6 weeks till about 16 weeks before, hasn't kicked in yet other than mild wooziness.

I kept telling myself this isn't a craving but it's getting out of hand. I'm obsessed with a certain brand of fresh white chocolate cookies, I can't stop eating them! I'm having trips into town to get them nearly everyday and sending OH out at night (two stores do them, one is open till 9pm). They come in packs of 5 and I've had at least 4 everyday for the last 5 days :( it's nuts.

Got mild reflux/burny throat yesterday, didn't get that at all last time. Think it's bordering on heartburn which will be a new one for me.

Have serious bloat too. I'm gaining weight rapidly from the cookies so hoping I get some sickness to counter it or my weight will end up being too high for my local hospital :(

So I am 5 weeks today and so far no nausea...although I have had other "tummy trouble" Just curious as to when everyone elses morning sickness started? Hope you all are doing well.:kiss:

So I am 5 weeks today and so far no nausea...although I have had other "tummy trouble" Just curious as to when everyone elses morning sickness started? Hope you all are doing well.:kiss:

Mine started around 4 weeks 3 days, but looking back, it wasn't bad. It just started to get bad in the last couple days.

Has anyone done the Chinese Gender predictor? I've done it on two different websites and got two different answers! lol! I also had it say I was 26 and 27 and that I conceived a baby due in January in August???? REALLY!? Talk about faulty website! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->