January Jellybeans 2013!...

uh oh, I'm feeling good today, no queaziness, lots of energy. I'm a little bit worried. Last time I was constantly ill through first trimester. makes me think something is wrong.

@Betheney, thanks for doing such an AWESOME job of keeping the thread updated!!

oh thanks so much

I'm procrastinating my uni work really, and tonight my MS is so bad i can't bring myself to move from the position i've settled myself into on the lounge. lol. Any slight jostle makes me need to vomit, so even though i'm tired and cold i'm not moving which means i'm stuck on the lounge with the laptop refreshing BnB. lol

Wow 90 ladies already!! That's so awesome! Lots of bump buddies :)

Has anyone found an iphone app for pregnancy that they absolutely love? I have the what to expect one but looking for other good ones.

Wow 90 ladies already!! That's so awesome! Lots of bump buddies :)

Has anyone found an iphone app for pregnancy that they absolutely love? I have the what to expect one but looking for other good ones.
Babycenter is really good, tells you something for EACH day! And some fun stuff to do!

Yay at 90!!! So excited to see all the new babies! Next year will be great! I am so thankful for this thread! I feel like I have an entire support system ... especially when the days are bad. No one understands what you are going through like other pregnant women. My poor DH is doing all he can to keep me comfortable and sick free! Such a sweetie. 6 weeks today ... Happy 6 weeks to you other ladies that I am sharing this day with! The sickness was awful this morning. I think I would have preferred to actually get sick instead of that feeling in my throat. UGH! :sick: :sick:
I put my sea bands on first thing this morning, fell back asleep and I think had I not had them on, I would have been hugging the toilet bowl in tears this morning. But I forced myself up out of bed and managed to get breakfast made (toast and dry cereal) and thankfully it feels like it is starting to let up. I desperately want some orange juice though. lol!
I am keeping my fingers crossed that this lets up by my anniversary next month. :shrug: DH has made plans ... first time ever ... and he is really excited -- I hope that I don't have to spend the day snuggled down in my recliner.
Hope all of you ladies are doing well out there!

uh oh, I'm feeling good today, no queaziness, lots of energy. I'm a little bit worried. Last time I was constantly ill through first trimester. makes me think something is wrong.

Don't worry! I was the same way. My first one I was nasty sick and this time I can actually not live by the toilet 24/7. When I was told every pregnancy was different, I didn't believe it but it seems to be true. :hugs: happy thoughts! This one will be easier on you! That is what I am thinking. :happydance:

Morning ladies! It took me two days to read up on this thread!

I'm due on January 7th. I just got my second HCG levels back and they're doubling at 33 hrs. I had a previous MMC at 12 weeks so they wanted to be sure things were progressing nicely. They were 96 at 17dpo and 2968 a week later. I won't have a scan until 12 weeks (maybe 10 if I beg), so it's still a long way off. I am grateful to know I can carry to term.

This is my 3rd pregnancy and (hopefully) 2nd baby. We've only actively TTC this one for this month and were NTNP since December. My first pregnancy we tried for a year coming off depo, so not unexpected) and after the loss we conceived right away. I actually didn't know i was pregnant until I starting barfing my brains out! I was just waiting for AF, lol. My daughter is 9 months old and running all over the place! She's a busy girl. I'm 31 and my other half is going to be 30 in July. We both work in law enforcement. I'm still on maternity leave but I go back in July.

I also did the Chinese predictor it said girl for my daughter and says girl for this one! I'm team yellow all the way... even though its REALLY hard not to find out, I can't forget how amazing it was to hear "It's a GIRL!" and really not know (I was convinced she was a boy!). I had a very horrible delivery (I won't share, I don't want to scare anyone, unless you PM me if you REALLY want to know). So it really was a distraction when they declared it!

Anyway, I'll stop with the novel. Congratulations to all the BFPs! I'm very glad to meet you all.

Ok just curious... my ticker says I have 222 days to go and I'm 5+3 but if you look at sassy's post before me, hers says 6 weeks and 238 days to go. Is mine broken?

Betheny you've taken on a monster! :haha::thumbup:

I'm soooooo tired! :sleep: Couple of hours at work, hour commute home, feed my baby then bed! :sleep:

Ok just curious... my ticker says I have 222 days to go and I'm 5+3 but if you look at sassy's post before me, hers says 6 weeks and 238 days to go. Is mine broken?

Thats weird!!!! I think its broken!!!

I got rid of one of my tickers cuz it was wrong on how far I am- Thinking because it's a leap year....

You may just want to try redoing it. I had a problem with my anniversary one at first. I deleted it out and did it again and it's fine now.

Hello Ladies!! Goodness, 90 of us now!

Welcome to all of the new ladies, I hope everyone is feeling good today!

Does anyone know anything about a virus called slap cheek? Im a teacher and we have had an outbreak of it at school. Aparently it's dangerous for pregnant women

Does anyone know anything about a virus called slap cheek? Im a teacher and we have had an outbreak of it at school. Aparently it's dangerous for pregnant women
It looks like you've been slapped in the face, red splotchy cheeks - head to ur doc to see if there is something you can take or do to get vaccinated ASAP! Maybe do a lil research online about it's effects on pregnancy. GL!

Does anyone else have lower back pain and what are you doing about it? I'm so uncomfortable!

Been in phone to doc. I'm getting a blood test done in morning to see if im imune. I don't think there is anything I can do to prevent it. It says online it can cause miscarriage. Don't know if I should stay away from work or not

Just looked up that Slapped Cheek Disease as I'd never heard of it and it looks serious Poppy. Go nowhere near school til you know about your immunity. :hugs:

Poppy - Have you looked on TES forums? there was a thread on this a while back - I think the consensus was that you can get it off pretty much anyone anytime, but i'm pretty sure that the person who was worried about it did stay off work until they had their results back. I'm also pretty sure that their HT was a pain about it. I'll see if I can find you a link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->