January Jellybeans 2013!...

Just had some yellow/pink discharge. I am reminding myself that this is very close to when I spotted with my daughter and not to freak out!

I also noticed that I have not had nearly enough water today, so after some advice from Jes, I am taking it easy on the couch and drinking a bottle!

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow too Betheney! Got to try to keep calm 6 weeks scares me.

Is anyone else going crazy over certain smells? My nose seems so sensitive and it's what's causing most of my nausea! DH can't bring any type of food near me...:wacko:

So I am 5 weeks today and so far no nausea...although I have had other "tummy trouble" Just curious as to when everyone elses morning sickness started? Hope you all are doing well.:kiss:

With my DD it started bang on 6 weeks this time it was more bang on 5 weeks

Anyone have some encouraging words? Feeling anxious bc i dont have much symptoms..my bbs feel less sore every day ughh

With my first pregnancy i lost my symptoms over a number of days then after 3 days i had some spotting, i called my doctor who said loss of symptoms is very common and so is spotting it's probably just a coincidence they fell on the same day. It was a coincidence because everything turned out fine and she's now 18 months old.

You girls are the sweetest, you have such kind and encouraging words for each other! I'm sure others feel reassured reading these posts.

Keep it up ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hi all. Just popping in to say hello. Have you ladies told anyone yet? Told my mom yesterday and will tell DHs patente this weekend but no one else for a few months.

Symptoms are weird here and not really feeling pregnant yet!

We haven't told anyone yet, but as long as my scan goes well tomorrow, we'll be telling my parents on Mother's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's day present! I will be 6 weeks tomorrow as well!! :) We have told everyone. I was never one for waiting until 8 weeks. I don't do well with secrets! LOL! I go for my first appointment on the 22nd. It seems like it is taking forever to get here.

I bought those sea bands (nausea bracelets) today. I haven't been too bad since Monday but it's all day queasiness and my stomach being empty makes it worse so I thought why not try these just to help out. So far they seem to be working very well. Tomorrow will be the real test. I hope they work because I have some chores that need doing that my stomach is not letting me get to! UGH!

Morning sickness started today! a morning hugging the toilet! :sick:

I'm 6 weeks too!

I'm so glad that we are all here for one another - a problem shared is a problem halved and all that. It's comforting to know that you can get opinions from people in the same situation as you and hear other people's experiences.

I've not had any actual sickness yet and the nauseous feeling comes and goes. The weekend was worse and not really had it since. In a way I think it would be comforting to have it. Still getting quite a bit of cm and sore boobs, tummy ache comes and goes and when I sneeze I have this real pull in my tummy. X

I had my dating scan today and it went well as I am due in December! Lol! :) good luck to you all!

Lucky fishes! I'm not feeling anything :sad2: Bar the odd twinge here or there I don't even feel pregnant.

Ok I sometimes gag while brushing my teeth but maybe I'm just putting the brush too far down :-k

Well roll on scan next week Tuesday :happydance:

The gender predictor on here with the button says girl and said girl last time, but the more detailed one predicted boy correctly for Silas and predicts boy for this one.

So one of them is gonna be right :haha:

I've put on 9lbs already...I know I'm eating a lot of cookies but how is that possible?!

oh yes i remember the increased gag reflex!!!

My boobs aren't sore but my nipples are, it's awful feeding Eva. I never considered giving it the flick but then realised if i gave in this easy when she was a newborn she never would of ended up a breastfed baby.

MS is still awful and i'm not sure if i mentioned it in here or not but i made a thread about the BRAT theory which is Bananas, rice, apple and toast!! These foods have saved me this time. Peanut butter on toast is a god send!!! i also mush banana on top of it but i don't know if others are willing to eat peanut butter and banana on toast, i happen to LOVE it.

:hi: looks like i get to join you lovely ladies found out today that i am expecting #2 :happydance: EDD is the 9th of Jan

Congrats to you all and a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Woohoo add me to january 21 st or 23 rd :) im only 3 weeks :) go to docs todayyyy...ahh first child ever, with type 1 diabetes, id be lying if i said i wasnt nervous! Congrats to us all! :)

Hey girls,
Im expecting baby no.1 due 5th January, heaps excited and pretty scared as i had mmc nov 2010. Having a private scan at 7 weeks to see how the little bean is doing.
Wishing you all a h&h 9 months :thumbup:
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back