*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

haha i love it waiting. tell him that was your gift to him so he owed you ;)

Rohans had another night in hospital. his breathing still isnt right since he was ill 3 weeks ago.. sent home by a dick head doctor telling me theres nothing wrong with him. and now hes got another snuffly nose and coughing. feeling ever so slightly scared.

I hope the christenings went well ladies x

Gosh sm, you would think they would be more cautious given his history!!!! Really hope he gets better soon with no further scares!!

thanks hun ive had him back and forwards teh last 3 weeks its rediculous. Gps tried to tell me his breathing is normal although hes sucking in his chest and throat. then had 3 diff doctors in 24 hours all saying different things. The one saturday morning told me im just paranoid! will be his neck i ring if rohan gets really poorly again. x

Christening/baptism went well yesterday. Girls behaved themselves, no crying,lol.

That's fantastic Hun! Did you get lots of lovely photos? Xx

Lo is discovering her voice. The screeching has started!

My lo is not so little anymore. 15lb 7oz! Double plus birth weight in less than 16 weeks, all with my Breastmilk. Proud mummy!

Way to go Izzie!

Here are my girls

Attachments

• Baptism.jpg
    Baptism.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
Oh my gosh Hun they're just too cute!!

Woo that's fab izzie!!

Here's a recent photo of mini me from the weekend x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
January jellybeans are cute babies!!

Here is Henry

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1430766518731.jpg
    FB_IMG_1430766518731.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies, I haven't posted in a couple of months. Hope you and all your gorgeous babies are doing well.
Still breastfeeding Scarlett, she totally refuses a bottle, I haven't tried again in so long, still feel a little uncomfortable feeding in public but I do it for my baby! At 14 weeks she weighed 13lb 9oz, seems so big considering she was only 5lb 8oz at birth and only 3 days early.

They adore eachother, she gets distracted feeding as soon as she spots him thats it she will stare at him for ages lol.
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150506_180057_zpsoiuwpsnz.jpg

She sat on my knee for a good couple of minutes without me having to hold her at the weekend
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150504_092831_zpspksbsm4g.jpg
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150430_123609_zps3tmjuccj.jpg

Such cuties!!!! Lovely that Scarlett adores her brother! Very cute!

Here is Hazel

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/Waiting2c/B539C47B-0ECA-4EFA-B43A-279CA1AAA06B_zpsurh6hllb.jpg

ahhh these babies are all just so darn cute!! <3 <3 we all make such cute babies.

welshgirl thats amazing that Scarlett managed to sit all by herself! clever girl! Thats a great weight gain! From a lot of what I've seen some smaller babies catch up really quickly. Rohan was 13lb 5oz last weekend x

Oh my! Look how beautiful they all are!

Well done ladies! Your LO's look really well and happy! Congrats to all of us!

Welsh- that's great that Scarlett could sit all by herself! She's really growing nicely!

I had her reclined a bit but was texting OH and she pulled forward to look what I was doing, I balanced her out and let go, keeping my habd just behind her. I know my legs gave her some balance, but still did well. I don't think she would do so well on the floor haha. Trying to roll over but gets stuck on her arm lol.

We definitely do all make gorgeous babas :) they are all growing too quick though.

I'm going to try and get on more now, both kids are normally in bed by 8pm so I have some free time in the evenings :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->