*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Haven't seen a Jellybean thread set up yet so thought I'd get one started as I've been in the the chat groups for both of my pregnancies and really found it amazing to chat, get to know and keep up to date with all the lovelies due around the same time as me so 100% wanted to do it all again :) it's also great to make new friends and bump buddies on this huuuuge forum!

If we all do a little intro and don't forget to say your EDD so I can start a list for us all :flower:

I'm Lauryn, 27 and have been getting faint lines for a couple of days but it became really noticeable yesterday at 9dpo. Got my + cbd today at 10dpo :yipee: this will be my 3rd baby, and praying for a sticky as I had mc's in January and February this year already so just really need this one to stay with me! Look forward to speaking and getting to know you all :) xx

***JANUARY JELLYBEANS 2015***

Due dates changed to December as per scans....
Mummy to be x
:pink: Kiwiberry :pink:

1st
Jaimeloves2ru
Gem13
DolceBella
ajlj1126
honeycheeks
Buckles
:blue: JanetPlanet :blue:

2nd
SadakoS
KrissyKris22
maanda
:pink: SMandel22 :pink:
:angel: Katy78 :angel:
:angel: Hall Family :angel:
DivineDiamond
:blue::blue: messica :blue::blue:
Kantny09

3rd
babyno.two

4th
mrs.humphreys
Lauren25xx

5th
:pink: ttc_lolly :pink:
Hellymay83
JoWantsABaby
tuliptwirls
lj2245
wishingalways
KittyVentura
Lauralily
JadeEmChar

6th
:angel: Beaned up :angel:
:angel: momofmany9614 :angel:
izzlesnizzle
:blue: ab75 :blue:
Breeelizabeth

7th
Maisypie
hopeful2012
Dawnyybus

8th
amanda111308
Pix
MaybeThisMnth
:angel: youngmamttc :angel:
Bringon3
Penguin14
:blue: wifey2013 :blue:
sunshine85

9th
RM27
applecinnamon
:angel: maggz :angel:
babytee44
:blue: Kailetski :blue:

10th
Luvspnk31
NewBeginning
emeeorevan
labgal

11th
mrsstrezy
:angel: xMissxZoiex :angel:
UniqueBeauty
FlatShoes

12th
Drama queen85
sly8190
Kdear95
Jennuuh
:pink: Annmarie2905 :pink:

13th
jodiejodie
LoolaBear
:angel: Shilo :angel:
cheezytrish
ExcitedSTM
Godsgal09

14th
:angel: gemgem77 :angel:
:blue: SCgirl :blue:
JenStar1976
LimitedMommy
emmi26
:blue: brunettebimbo :blue:
Hanterrii

15th
sethsmummy
Kiim

16th
BethanyNBump
MissyX90
:pink: Mummyoftwoxo :pink:

17th
SarahPip
:angel: taztap :angel:
miss_kseniya
Jenna132

18th
:angel:shareema:angel:
Seholme
Barbieann1123
Dolphinz4
Mummy1210
elsbethrenee

19th
x_WelshGirl_x

20th
sunshine2014
Ashersmomma
hopingwaiting
Catmat

21st
Paula08049
:angel: Soanxious :angel:
emzeebob
amberliam
nette1980

22nd
:oneofeach: jsmom88 :oneofeach:
lovepurple90
Nessicle
5_Year_Plan

23rd
:oneofeach: wildchic :oneofeach:
twinkletoes14
ca154853
Mork
itsnowmyturn

24th
Lissy_Sweetie
mjemma
emma33

25th
Moment_of_Zen
lady1985
buddyIV

26th
thosevibes
mrs.b23
mrsclt

27th
harlantr1
Izzie74
:pink: PrincessMommy :pink:

28th
jennie22
kymied

29th
miriam
kellyrae

30th
DBZ34
waiting2c
Happy happy
:pink: MummyLaura93 :pink:

31st
ttcbambino#1

Here are our group logos to add to your signatures :happydance: pick either or both, up to you ladies which you use. When you click on them it'll direct you straight back to this page :thumbup:

The links to add to your signatures - just copy & paste into your signatures, but remove the 4 *'s first :)

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png
[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2167365-january-jellybeans-2015-a.html"][*IMG]https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

Or....

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/JJbean.png
[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2167365-january-jellybeans-2015-a.html"][*IMG]https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/JJbean.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

Hey ttc_lolly
congratulations! Everythings crossed for a sticky baby for you x x

Hi :hi: I'm 24, have a three year old daughter and a pain in the bum hubby who I love to pieces <3 :haha: according to my last AF I'm due jan third!! :happydance: we had a mmc in March and one back in 2011 so I'm also praying so hard for a sticky bean :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hi I'm Katie
According to what should've been my last af I'm due around the 10th jan but my doctor doesn't think it was as it was more of a discharge then a full blown period so I may not be on here for long but here goes I'm 28 been with the love of my life for 10 1/2 years married for 4 1/2 years & have 3 gorgeous boys congratulations to you x

Hi ladies

According to my last AF, I'm due 9th January! :)

First bean for me and DH. Been married for about 4 months and can't wait to start our family :)

wishing everyone a happy and safe 9months

Hi :hi: I'm 24, have a three year old daughter and a pain in the bum hubby who I love to pieces <3 :haha: according to my last AF I'm due jan third!! :happydance: we had a mmc in March and one back in 2011 so I'm also praying so hard for a sticky bean :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Welcome and congrats! :yipee: Awww I also have a 3 yr old pain in the bum :haha: they're the best! Wishing you a very happy &a healthy 9 months too :hugs:

Hi I'm Katie
According to what should've been my last af I'm due around the 10th jan but my doctor doesn't think it was as it was more of a discharge then a full blown period so I may not be on here for long but here goes I'm 28 been with the love of my life for 10 1/2 years married for 4 1/2 years & have 3 gorgeous boys congratulations to you x

Welcome and congrats to you too! :happydance:

Oooh so you could have a December snowflake then!? Well stay with us until you know for sure. You could always take a clearblue digital with conception reader hun... If your edd was 10th jan then it should only say preg 1-2, and if you're further along it will say 3+ :flower:

Hi ladies

According to my last AF, I'm due 9th January! :)

First bean for me and DH. Been married for about 4 months and can't wait to start our family :)

wishing everyone a happy and safe 9months

Welcome and congrats! :wohoo:

Ahhh kind of a honeymoon jellybean then!? So lovely :cloudy: h&h 9 months to you too!

Hi everyone, I'm Helen, I'm 30, I've been married for almost 5 years. I have a 2 year old daughter called Katie, I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant and according to my lmp I'm due 5th January.

I had a mmc at the end of February so I'm hoping this is a sticky bean xx

Ooh I meant my hubby is the pain in the bum :haha:

:rofl: hahahaha too early to play my crap reading skills on baby brain!?! :haha::dohh:

Yeah they're the biggest pains you can get (trying to redeem myself :lol:) x

Haha!! I think their worse than the kids! :haha:

Agreed!!

So when did everyone start testing? I have a confession to make... I'm a POAS addict (and pusher, not gonna lie!) and I bulk buy tests and pee on them constantly throughout the day :rofl: it all started when trying for my second, and has carried on. It was mostly for fun, something to do... but now I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for reassurance :blush: so I may be prone to post test & progress pics on here. Please all join me and I won't feel like such a loser then :lol:

Hi everyone, I'm Helen, I'm 30, I've been married for almost 5 years. I have a 2 year old daughter called Katie, I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant and according to my lmp I'm due 5th January.

I had a mmc at the end of February so I'm hoping this is a sticky bean xx

Hi Helen :hi: welcome and congrats hun x

Will add you to the EDD list now. Wishing you a h&h 9 months too :flower:

I started testing at 7dpo, but I didn't get my BFP until 14dpo, I was obsessed too, I drove OH mad :haha:

I'm not doing it this time though because it sends my mind crazy, especially after my loss I'm trying to relax :thumbup: although I'm finding that impossible too :dohh:

I broke at 7dpo this time too. That's a record for me though :lol: I got a + with my January angel @ 7dpo though so was hoping it'd be the same! I also told myself I wouldn't drive myself crazy with testing too this time :dohh: but I need to feel in control somehow and at the moment it's all I have! I've already worked my way through a good 20-25 tests... I've just ordered 2 FRER's, 2 cbd's and 20 IC's :blush: I'll probably pick up some superdrugs and asda clear responses at some point too!

Ooh I meant my hubby is the pain in the bum :haha:

:rofl: hahahaha too early to play my crap reading skills on baby brain!?! :haha::dohh:

Yeah they're the biggest pains you can get (trying to redeem myself :lol:) x

Haha!! I think their worse than the kids! :haha:

Agreed!!

So when did everyone start testing? I have a confession to make... I'm a POAS addict (and pusher, not gonna lie!) and I bulk buy tests and pee on them constantly throughout the day :rofl: it all started when trying for my second, and has carried on. It was mostly for fun, something to do... but now I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for reassurance :blush: so I may be prone to post test & progress pics on here. Please all join me and I won't feel like such a loser then :lol:

I'm a complete poas addict, i also bulk buy tests and just test haha!

I promised myself I wouldn't do it this time though, I'm itching to get in the cupboard and whack open a test :crazy:

I started testing at 7 dpo and got my bfp at 10dpo

I'm glad I'm not alone :haha: I generally test with fmu, smu and then sometimes third pee of the day and again in the evening! Tonight's IC was waaaaay darker than fmu and smu :happydance:

I broke at 7dpo this time too. That's a record for me though :lol: I got a + with my January angel @ 7dpo though so was hoping it'd be the same! I also told myself I wouldn't drive myself crazy with testing too this time :dohh: but I need to feel in control somehow and at the moment it's all I have! I've already worked my way through a good 20-25 tests... I've just ordered 2 FRER's, 2 cbd's and 20 IC's :blush: I'll probably pick up some superdrugs and asda clear responses at some point too!

:haha::haha::haha: that is a lot of tests!

I'm not allowed to buy a digi :-( hubby's banned me now I've got my bfp because he doesn't want me to get obsessed with progression & stress myself out :-( bless him I've been referred to my midwife for an early scan to find out edd so hopefully I'll have that soon! (Even though I phoned them today & the receptionist said I wouldn't be having my booking appointment until 12wks 6days! I will be phoning Monday if I've still not heard anything)
I started testing at what should've been 5dpo with cheap tests 9dpo on Monday cheap test with fmu bfn got a frer did a test at lunch after only an hour hold & got a blaring bfp!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->