*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Aw its lovely hearing what stage different babies r at. Sophie has been walking along furniture for a while and can stand unaided if she really wants to be like when she was learning to crawl she cant figure out how to shift her weight when she lifts a leg. She is finally just cutting her first tooth!!

Iv been back at work for 2 weeks now and I'm tired!! I do 3 13 hour shifts a week 2 of them r in a row and with my long commute I'm out of the house from 6am to 8:30pm then home bed and do it again the next day. Luckily I have been chatting about transferring to a hospital closer so will reduce my commute and I'm going onto nights. I just worry about my milk supply because pumping doesn't seem to be going too well, I get about 200ml a day and I send 500ml to nursery, luckily I have a freezer stock to make up the short fall but I think when I go onto nights and I'm asleep when I should be pumping I may dry up. I just want to get to 1 year then Il put her onto cows milk and she can feed off me when I'm around if she wants to. But I want to try for baby 2 next year so id like Sophie weaned and more independent (ie walking feeding self etc)

She occasionally sleeps through but only when it suits her, although she's been constantly full of cold for 2 months and had a virus too.
She loves nursery, and I think its doing her so much good.

Look forward to hearing other updates

Hey ladies sorry i forgot to do the update. So glad to hear how everyones babies are. its amazing how quickly they are all growing up and how close they all are to being one (already one)!!

Rohan is a little terror now :rofl: he is now crawling, pulling up, cruising, standing solo for a couple of seconds and trying to take steps alone :dance:

although i do have a question does anyone elses baby walk on their toes? or twist their feet outwards,inwards .. im not sure if i should be worried or not. Seth has hypermobility and does the twisted foot thing too and i cant for the life of me remember if its normal.

Attachments

• 12140822_10154037498255329_6935075224881992752_n.jpg
    12140822_10154037498255329_6935075224881992752_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
Thank you wifey! so is Lou.. we have some pretty darn gorgeous babies in this group <3 Im sure he was blessed with cuteness to make up for all the worry he causes :rofl: and at the moment all the sleepless nights :sleep:

Sethsmummy Sophie walks on her toes, we call them her ballet feet. Although I'm hypermobile so we don't no if she's inherited that, but while everything is on track I'm not bothered, my hypermobility didn't really bother me until I turned 16 and started dislocating my knees.

I'm back on nights now, much happier because it means I actually get to see Sophie every day, some days only for a short time but I always give her a breastfeed before bed, means I'm using less expressed milk and having to pump less so win win, I only intend to pump until she turns one and then she can start having cows milk and can breastfeed when I'm around if she wants to but I honestly dont think she'll be all that bothered about it.

its good to hear rRhan isnt the only one. the knee thing sucks! i did mine 4 times in the space of two years.. my knees and hips are now knackered.

im glad your enjoying nights more hun. Makes all the difference when you enjoy what you are doing :D

Rohan is starting to let go of things a lot more now and manages to stand for longer. he stands up at his bouncy chair and when he falls forward onto it he uses the bounce to get back up :rofl: hes a little monkey. still no more sounds other than oo and dada though. he does blow constant raspberries at you though and laughs like a loon if he ses himself in a mirror or glass.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->