*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm still up numerous times in the night too. When he was born he only woke 1-2 times a night but we are going through a bad patch where he is waking lots!

If we go away Sophie wakes thru the night about 4 times and after a week or so she goes back to how she was at 3 months n just waking once between 3:30 and 5:30 today she woke at 4 for feed, 6:15 to be settled and 8:30. But she we are unsettled its 11:30 2:30 5:30 and 7:30 or around those times, just a shame were more unsettled than settled.

I tried going onto desktop version and I added the pics but when I click close this window my phone messes it up.

I had her weighed she was 30 weeks and weighing 13.15, felt like such a shock, iv been taking her so regularly because of the reflux and ranitidine that I'm used to seeing around 8oz gains (every fortnight) so to have a 1lb 9oz gain I was like wooo slow down lol, but it was over 5 weeks so only 5oz per week n she usually does 4 so I guess solids are doing well lol. It meant that she jumped a centile too because the charts show that their weight gain should slow after 6 months. Getting her weighed at 8 and 9 months then will change it to every 3 months for a couple of weights then just stop and once she's walking and standing still I can set her a profile on the wii, I fear I'm going to instill my weight watching obsession into her lol, but I don't want her being one of those obese kids, its breaks my heart to see them struggling to walk at just 5 years old. I want her to be a healthy weight and stay that way.

I'm so looking forward to a break away, we've been house renovating for 6 months, looking after a baby for 7 months and now my money has dropped in going to be worrying for 2 months. We def need this holiday!!!

So reassuring to know we are not the only ones going through a sleep regression, thanks ladies. Hopefully the babies will be back to sleeping better at night soon!!
Brunettebimbo-we are now :) I find it amazing to see how the babies suddenly take to the food!! Xx

Is anyone else doing BlW? We are loving it!

We are, and loving it too! I did BLW with my eldest and it was such fun; been looking forward to doing it since January!

Thanks for sharing your sleep stories ladies, it makes me feel less alone with my frequent waker! He's actually been waaaay better this week. Not sure what's changed but I'm happy to get some better sleeps. Hope you're all well! X

Elijah loves Slimmer Nacho Feast!! https://www.primula.co.uk/slimmers-nacho-style-feast.html

He loves anything meat!!

Hi everyone!! I haven't been on in forever! It's so great to see your posts and updates! Aurora was a Christmas Eve baby, and is doing great. She was 15lbs 9oz at 7 months, and she is LOVING food! This is our third time around doing BLW and it's so fun and easy! I must be getting soft with the third kid, because I let her sleep in my bed and nurse all night long when I'm not working. (Oh well!) Will post pics soon!

~Karen

INMT im glad Sophie is doing well hun minus her sleep. Has she mastered the crawling yet hun?
Thats a fab weight gain hun for her! Now shes on solids her weight gain will probably pick up a little instead of drop since shes been slow to gain before. Seth was the same. I woulnt worry too much, just keep teaching her about healthy eating, running around and dont let her obsess about the numbers. She is very small so i think it would take a lot for her to get big.. she is going to be like my seth no doubt... can eat like a pig but still stays tiny.
I hope you enjoy your holiday hun. sounds like you could really do with thetime away.

hey buddy! Im with you on the night feeds. Every time we get rohan sleeping better he gets ill. he doesnt always wake to feed but were on around 8/9 wake ups a night minimum.

thanks hun :)

hi mork :hi: i hope you are right about the sleeping :rofl:

Kian that sounds really yummy. ill have to try rohan.

Karen im so glad to hear Aurora is doing so well :D

We've had yet another trip to hospital with rohan spiking a fever and coughing like mad (thought it was croup) and hes got tonsilitis so hes on yet another round of antibiotics again.

He also saw his paed last week and has been diagnosed with CMPI (cows milk protein intollerance) so we are now dairy free, this had made his poos soooo much better! I wish the doctors had listened to me from start and not said it was purely down to all the antibiotics hes had through his system.

Rohan is slowly mastering how to sit up although he cant do it for more than a few seconds. he can roll to his right but not his left and he can wriggle round in a circle on his tummy. he has his 2nd tooth popping through right now :D

Hi everyone, love all the updates sounds like all the babies are doing so well. We still get up in a night too, although recently Henry has only been getting up once he has decided that the day begins between 4.30-5.30 am urgh! I can't get him to sleep at all when he wakes up then and he is up for a couple of hours before having a nap.

We are BLW and loving it, can't say what his favourite meals are as he eats everything, does seem to like cheesey things and things with mince - homemade burgers, meatballs, spag bol etc

Henry is very nearly crawling but much prefers to pull himself up to standing on Anything he can get his hands on or he sort of bum shuffles around gets on to his tummy them wriggles Into a sitting position it's really funny to watch him move round the room like that. He has two teeth which popped through last week :) such a happy baby now he is over his colic and all his problems which we now know was probably down to the healing of His small operation back in February.

Tara I sorry rohan has been ill again poor little boy :(

Can't believe how quickly these babies grow 6/7/8 months already!!!

Have any breastfeeding mums gone back to work yet? How are the babies? Henry refuses to drink out of a bottle, will take a bit of expressed milk out of a sippy cup but not very much. I will be at work 8-4 and he will miss at least one feed but some days he can have three during that time. Getting worried about how he will cope :(

hey hun :hi: so glad Henry is doing so well! oh wow those things he likes sound so bloody good :rofl: can i come for tea? Thats fantastic he is now fully recovered from his operation :hugs:

These babies are definitely growing up far to darn fast.

thanks hun we had his to the doctors today. he has Bronchiolitis again now :( so we now havet o watch him like a hawk and ambulance if he deteriorates. hopefully now hes bigger it wont be as serious though. were on day 3 and if i remember right days 5/6 are supposed to be the worst xx

Oh no, poor Rohan! He's had such a tough time of it. I really hope he's better soon xxxx

thanks buddy. we had him at the hospital last night at the out of hours doctor and he heard a wheeze in his right lung, high resp rate, chest recession. he got took through to a&e were a locum doctor came through (supposed to be a paed) and told me his chest is clear. he could tell i wasnt impressed at all.. im ont going to believe his lungs are clear after two doctors have told me his right lung isnt clear. xx

Sethsmummy she mastered crawling a week or so ago and is off now, there's no stopping her, last night she pulled herself up on the sofa but tumbled bk down.
I'm not worried about her weight, I'm happy with how she's doing and I cant ever see her getting chubby. My nephew who is 4 months younger than her and weighed less than her at birth has just caught up with her and he's been quite a sicky baby but he's formula fed which obviously helps with weight gain more than breastmilk.

I have 2 n half weeks before holiday, then 2 weeks holiday, than 1 week and I'm back at work!! Actually quite looking forward to it but its becoming stressful trying to sort out going back, I have sophies nursery sorted but my hours aren't sorted, I'm still waiting for my boss to get back to me and agree the days iv said I'm available. Also having a big problem with some training I need to do, because iv been on mat leave my restraint training is out of date and as its more than 3 months out of date I have to do a 5 day training rather than a one day one which I could have done but I don't have any childcare to do a 5 day course and the trainers wont allow me to just do the one day course, I don't no what I'm going to do because there's no way I can do it as no childcare for the other 3 days.

Were doing blw mixed with spoon feeding. I just find it easier because it means I can just throw something in the microwave or on the hob like potatoes and fish or a chicken breast and steam some veg or boil some rather than pureeing everything and doing it that way. I still spoon-feed her if its things like a cottage pie or curry etc but I don't puree stuff anymore, I did that for about a month but it was a hassle, she can now easily chomp through toast, ham, bacon, chorizo, chicken, pretty much everything. She loves strawberries and bananas. She gives everything a go and she painted herself orange with a pasta bake lol, luckily i stripped her down to nappy. After she looked like she'd had a bad fake tan lol.

Sethsmummy I hope rohan gets some relief soon the poor boy, he really has battled through so much and he's doing so well despite everything. U should be very proud of ur little fighter xx

Hi ladies! Haven't been on here in several months! Hope everyone's bubba's are doing just great <3
Here is autumn enjoying a bowl of grated cheese lol.
How's everybody finding it? My son is off of school at the moment so everything is a bit hectic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies! Haven't been on here in several months! Hope everyone's bubba's are doing just great <3
Here is autumn enjoying a bowl of grated cheese lol.
How's everybody finding it? My son is off of school at the moment so everything is a bit hectic!

She's so cute Laura!

Hi ladies! It's been awhile. Such cute little babies everyone has!

Here's a recent picture of Lou!

Attachments

• louie1.jpg
    louie1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
Haven't been around the last few months and see the thread has died down a lot, Kaiden's been walking along furniture the past 2 months or so and gets brave every now and then and let's go, I'm thinking it shouldn't be too much longer till he's going on his own! We have 3 teeth on the bottom, first popped through right at 5 months and he busted his upper lip tie today while jumping in his crib, he self weaned at 7.5 months old and I miss the bond of nursing so much! He no longer pukes all the time but has recently been getting worse again, I'm hoping it will be outgrown soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->