January mommies!! ITs our turn!

Great idea!! :D I stopped posting in January snowangels ages ago .... its very quiet in there compared to the other months :shrug: its nice to have somewhere to post with ladies due the same time :happydance: xx

i stopped posting in there too when i was about 20 weeks lol BUt i just thought it was would be nice to have a forum in 3rd tri without having to venture out to the discussion forums if that makes sence lol.

....and this awful pain i get on each side of my hips when i am sleeping on my side...almost like that area goes numb and makes the skin hurt real bad esp if i touch it..not a joint pain but more like a surface skin pain.

I get this as well in my hips it's so annoying flipping over from one side to another and heartburn only get it at night tho, and back ache but thats it for my symptoms quite lucky really and no strech marks yet but I don't mind what pregnacy throws my way will be worth it when I have my baby boy in my arms :)
This is a fantastic thread good idea Duejan2012. Great to hear from all you January mummys
Yes it is annoying. Cant lay on one side too long b4 it starts to hurt! Ah but it will all be over soon...:) :) :)

Due January 15th here :). Exciting times :D

Hi Ladies,

I'm due in 8 weeks and it really doesn't seem far away to me !!

Finish work in 2 weeks though so time may drag after that :shrug:

I don't feel too bad, have carpel tunnel in hands, blah, and sore hips sometimes... have been a little tired & uncomfortable this last week but apart from that I'm ok for now :thumbup:

It looks like there are a alot of ladies who are going on leave soon! When on average is everyone going to go?

Hi my fellow January mums

I'm due 20th! Not even close to ready to be honest! Haven't packed my hospital bag, haven't even got a bag yet lol

Need to buy loads of stuff yet!!! Am hoping to buy most of the non essentials after Xmas when the sales are on! So as long as the baby doesn't make an early appearance I am not too worried, as long as we have the bits we will need for first week of babies life before Xmas I'm not going to panic!

Have 2 kids already age 3 and 4 and had a still born daughter the year before my eldest was born so 4th preganancy for me and we have decided that it will be the last lol!

Hope everyone is ok and not suffering too much! I'm not sleeping very well and starting to feel quite tired but in general it's ok!

Xx

Ah, i'm due in just over 7 weeks!
Everything's going so fast aha. So exciting though! :D x

sleeping is probably the worse thing. I slept pretty well the past few days but before that omg its a nightmare. lol Also i have been gettin SOO hot and night that i seriously cant sleep from sweeting so much lol. Its snowing outside haha

It looks like there are a alot of ladies who are going on leave soon! When on average is everyone going to go?

Been off work since 22 weeks, had to leave my job because of all the problems I was dealing with. So it's been a long leave for me lol. Probably would still be working until my due date if I was still working there. xx

hey everyone! im due jan 21st so exciting! cant wait to say due next month 2 yey. 9 weeks to go. feeling very un organised oh well

Been off work since 22 weeks, had to leave my job because of all the problems I was dealing with. So it's been a long leave for me lol. Probably would still be working until my due date if I was still working there. xx

oh why if you dont mind me asking were you off soo soon. But that good you get to bond wiht you LO. I will work up until i pop so i can spend my6 weeks with my baby

I thought I would never be posting here due to ruptured membranes at 26 weeks. Im now 32 weeks pregnant with my little boy and starting to get excited and fed up lol to meet him!. Im supposedly due on january 14th however with my situation, he could be born at any time now due to being 1-2cm dialated since 28 weeks. I have had to get quite organised and quickly just in case he was born before now which was very likely but my boy likes to defy medicine! lol.
hospital bags (babys and mine) have been packed for a while due to my situation and my bag has been used as I have been admitted to hospital 3 times 1st time at 26 weeks, 2nd time at 28/9 weeks and 3rd time at 31 weeks. Im getting fed up of triage and the wards with no baby lol. but at least hes mainly putting on the pounds now so all is good :). I feel like a large ticking time bomb!.

I thought I would never be posting here due to ruptured membranes at 26 weeks. Im now 32 weeks pregnant with my little boy and starting to get excited and fed up lol to meet him!. Im supposedly due on january 14th however with my situation, he could be born at any time now due to being 1-2cm dialated since 28 weeks. I have had to get quite organised and quickly just in case he was born before now which was very likely but my boy likes to defy medicine! lol.
hospital bags (babys and mine) have been packed for a while due to my situation and my bag has been used as I have been admitted to hospital 3 times 1st time at 26 weeks, 2nd time at 28/9 weeks and 3rd time at 31 weeks. Im getting fed up of triage and the wards with no baby lol. but at least hes mainly putting on the pounds now so all is good :). I feel like a large ticking time bomb!.

wow thats great that he is staying put i hope that he stays in as long as possible. So does ruptured membranes mean the same as your waters?

oh why if you dont mind me asking were you off soo soon. But that good you get to bond wiht you LO. I will work up until i pop so i can spend my6 weeks with my baby

Well I should first note, I had started a new job around 16 weeks. I was hospitalized around 23 weeks, fainting, dizziness, hyperemesis, and had a MRSA infection. I was not there long enough to get any short-term leave (which would of cut into my FMLA anyway had that worked out) and was put on pelvic rest. Pelvic rest due to placenta previa (which has recently corrected itself) and for a tilted pelvic bone. Walking and standing is an absolute killer and can only do so for about 30 minutes at a time. Physical therapy wasn't helping. So therefore, I had no choice, but to leave work until some point after he gets here.

Yay January mummies and babies! :)

I'm due 21st January, I just can't wait!!! People at work have only just twigged that I'm pregnant, I've been having such a kick telling them, "I'm starting mat leave next month!" and in about two weeks' time I will be able to say, "I'm due next month!" :haha: That's just brilliant, I'm so looking forward to it and of course to my wonderful, gorgeous baby! :)

haha this thread made me smile... I cannot believe it is coming around so fast... I'm scared and excited.

Bump getting so much bigger xx

I due on 19th, we haven't found out the gender and we're hoping to have a home water birth.

I've just started having issues sleeping the last few nights due to waking up with aches and pains from PGP or SPD (haven't seen anyone for it so not sure which it is if there's a difference), I've had it from pretty early on but it's getting worse now and affecting how I move. Apart from that I haven't had any issues so far.

My second daughter is due on the 3rd of Jan, but quite sure she will come earlier, despite Lexi being 2 weeks late and induced, lol.

I am almost 34 weeks and feeling good. I try to walk a lot. Every day several miles. After an extra long walk I get some SPD pain, but it is not too severe. No UTIs in this pregnancy, no swelling in the limbs, just the normal tiredness and occassional dizziness.
So overall good for a high BMI mommy (37)! Just the sleep is starting to avoid me...sigh...

Good luck to all! :)

Oh and I haven't started packing my bag yet. We are moving next week, so hopefully after that. Getting a bit nervous. There is so much to do still! I don't even have newborn sleepsuits!! High time to do a bit of shopping :)

Well I should first note, I had started a new job around 16 weeks. I was hospitalized around 23 weeks, fainting, dizziness, hyperemesis, and had a MRSA infection. I was not there long enough to get any short-term leave (which would of cut into my FMLA anyway had that worked out) and was put on pelvic rest. Pelvic rest due to placenta previa (which has recently corrected itself) and for a tilted pelvic bone. Walking and standing is an absolute killer and can only do so for about 30 minutes at a time. Physical therapy wasn't helping. So therefore, I had no choice, but to leave work until some point after he gets here.

oh hun im sorry i had placenta previa with my DD. So i know how that goes. I hope bnb helps to pass some time. I was not working with my dd either and time seemed to DRAG by i couldnt wait until she was born. This time because of working and staying busy i think time is going too fast haha. I wish i would have had bnb back then. lol good luck and hang in there!!

Does anyone feel like there bump doubled from 27 weeks til now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->