January sparkles! Who is testing?

Tess that's a great idea! You could also put it in a shaver box or something and weigh it down somehow. Or put it in a box within a box of a tshirt or something, so it's a double gift! Or hey, while you're at it, why not a triple box within a box within a box!?

Ele I hope with fingers and toes, that you can gift him the pregnancy test this month!

Hahaha yeh that sounds great! I can just watch him open multiple boxes until he gets down far enough to see his gift lol! X

I like the idea of putting the test in multiple boxes. DH actually did that with my engagement ring when he proposed to me lol. I hope you girls are able to get your :bfp: this month!

When I get a BFP I will be figuring out a great way to surprise my guy. :)

Do the 2 of you share any hobbies or activities? You could make the surprise have something to do with that

Well I'm ttc now(not right this second as I type)
But this week!
So I'll be testing around the 27th.

We've been ntnp since June.

Hi hmcx! Looks like we r cycle buddies! I AM however, TTC as I type :haha: because I O today or tomorrow but BD this AM. So I may be ovulating NoW?!? Eggie and spermy may be meeting and greeting... And so may you it seems :thumbup:

Good luck!

Hi hmcx! Looks like we r cycle buddies! I AM however, TTC as I type :haha: because I O today or tomorrow but BD this AM. So I may be ovulating NoW?!? Eggie and spermy may be meeting and greeting... And so may you it seems :thumbup:

Good luck!

I'm new to this group Not quite down with the slang.

What's bd?

Husband was away for work last night, and has announced he's too tired for any action tonight. And he's away tomorrow too!

This is not helpful and seriously, too tired for it?

I've let him have an hours nap when he got home, so fingers crossed I can work some magic tonight!

Because if it does any happen this month, I'm not trying again until May

I'm new to this group Not quite down with the slang.

What's bd?

BD stands for baby dance, which is a cutesy euphemism for sex.

Because if it does any happen this month, I'm not trying again until May

Good luck and fingers crossed for you. :)

Did anyone test yet? Teacup I know you were close to my AF due date. I just got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO :)

Yay! Congratulations!! I tested yesterday lol 7dpo of course bfn

That's great thanks for your reply! So how is everyone getting on? I'm 5DPO today. Anyone else going crazy in the TWW? X

6 DPO for me and I'm not feeling much of anything besides mildly sore boobs. I get a pinching pain in my ovary area every once in a while but no full blown pregnancy symptoms as yet. I was actually starting to think I was out then this morning my temperature dipped below my coverline. When I became pregnant with my last daughter, I had a dip around implantation but it didn't go below my coverline. Could it still be implantation or does it mean AF is on her way?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60d3a7/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:haha: looks like it was implantation!! :happydance:

Hmx- and O is ovulate. There's a list in the very first forums that describes the lingo - or you could just ask. I still am asking :blush: Does Dh (dear husband) have a low sex drive? It sounds like he's working a lot and so it makes sense if he's tired, but he also needs to realise there is a very precise window that does the deed, otherwise he may as well be using a little hat :wacko: I got my Dh more involved by really submersing him in the info I was reading, so that he can see the signs on my app and get excited about my temps and cm (never thought I'd be saying that!) (cm = cervical mucus). It's on my chart btw. He reads the Opk tests with me too. I know not all Dh are like that, but it was good to just help him understand it a little. All the best, I hope it happens for you in this window :thumbup:

As for hobbies we may share- my guy and I both are into RPG and gaming and if we had a group I could find a great way to do it that way but I may ask one of his gamers to announce it on youtube or order him a special mini figure or something... I haven't decided on anything official but I definitely will find a way to surprise him when it happens.
I knew a guy who proposed during a dnd game and it was the sweetest proposal ever lol
Hopefully I get early ovulation again, should start getting some thinner cm if so in next day or 2.

I'll be testing again on the 31 if ovulation decides to be at a decent time, maybe earlier if it is early like last cycle.

Oh that would be cute . When you get your BFP , you should make another player on the game and have him(or you) play as the baby and see if he notices : )

My guy is a SF Giants fan , so back in April(positive thinking it was going to happen back then) I went on amazon and got newborn baby shoes with the Giants logo on them and I am going to put them by his shoes , so when he comes home from work he will see them : )

that is so cute :) Hope you can give him those shoes soon :)

Meeeee Too! . I hope you can surprise your guy soon too : )

That's great thanks for your reply! So how is everyone getting on? I'm 5DPO today. Anyone else going crazy in the TWW? X

6 DPO for me and I'm not feeling much of anything besides mildly sore boobs. I get a pinching pain in my ovary area every once in a while but no full blown pregnancy symptoms as yet. I was actually starting to think I was out then this morning my temperature dipped below my coverline. When I became pregnant with my last daughter, I had a dip around implantation but it didn't go below my coverline. Could it still be implantation or does it mean AF is on her way?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60d3a7/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:haha: looks like it was implantation!! :happydance:

Lol I'm wondering now if it was. I didn't test early this time so I have no idea when the soonest I would have had a :bfp:

Congratulations again to those with BFP's

That is so cute with the giants baby shoes!! It's fun thinking of ways to surprise them.

Ccpeace my hubby is into gaming as well. I wouldn't have a clue how to let him know through that though!! I think I'm going with the a box inside a box and then getting a onesie with the test inside it. Hopefully we can all get to doing some surprise hubby announcements this cycle!

I cannot wait for this weekend to hurry up. I'm still slightly in shock with the high temp this morning as the last few months of temping it hasn't gone that high up and i am not sick either - well i don't feel sick anyway.

That temp does looks fabulous Gypsy. My guy watches a lot of gamers on youtube so I may be able to arrange something with one of them lol I dunno yet. I have a wicked little mind when I put my self up to something. I can greatly surprise people.

I'm imagining an evil little laugh at the end of that last quote ccpeace - in a good way :haha:

Ye knowing what hubby plays and how is sounding like your in.

What we've decided to do is to test together. As I will be carrying, he will check it and tell ME if it's pos or neg. as I've said elsewhere, I'm not one to test before af is due. But then Dh said he wanted to. Tonight we spoke again and agreed we won't test. We will wait for af to be late then test.

So that's our plan :happydance:

My husband isn't quite as bothered about another baby as I am. So I don't talk to him about Windows of opportunity.

He's still doing the ntnp thing,
But I thought I'd be a bit more pro active this month.
I don't track or check ovulation like some of you do.

I just have a period tracker, and have decided to dtd as much as possible and more than usual this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->