January sparkles! Who is testing?

Oh I c, well then hopefully you've caught it then! Remember spermies may have just been waiting for that little eggie!

Did anyone test yet? Teacup I know you were close to my AF due date. I just got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO :)
That's amazing news! Congratulations! :happydance: xx

AF is here for me, I gave up testing at 11dpo when my AF symptoms started. Sorry if I missed anything on here! I hope everyone is doing okay xx :thumbup:

Did anyone test yet? Teacup I know you were close to my AF due date. I just got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO :)
That's amazing news! Congratulations! :happydance: xx

AF is here for me, I gave up testing at 11dpo when my AF symptoms started. Sorry if I missed anything on here! I hope everyone is doing okay xx :thumbup:

Oh, no! So sorry that the :witch: got you. Hopefully next month you'll catch the egg xx

And thanks :)

I think im out. Everything is pointing to AF at the moment. Cramps ramping up. CP softening and going down.

Hello ladies, mind if I join in? I havent been Ovulating in a long time, and have been put on Clomid (first 2 rounds was unsuccessful) but I just got my blood test results to confirm I have Ovulated this month. I am due for AF on 22 January, and will only be testing on the 22nd if AF doesnt show.

Hello ladies, mind if I join in? I havent been Ovulating in a long time, and have been put on Clomid (first 2 rounds was unsuccessful) but I just got my blood test results to confirm I have Ovulated this month. I am due for AF on 22 January, and will only be testing on the 22nd if AF doesnt show.

I wish you the best of luck! It sounds very promising! xx

Welcome! I have added you to the list :thumbup: Good luck! X

Sorry to hear it feels like AF is on its way Gypsy. :hugs: You're not out yet though! X

Good evening ladies.. Mind if I join?? AF due: 27th of Jan.

Hi ladies!

Haven't hav a chance to catch up with all the messages in here. Had a crazy few days. I got my BFP on Friday 1 day late for AF!! :D I was so convinced AF was coming on thurs as I had my usual symptoms but when she didn't show I decided to test and there it was :D I wish you ladies all the luck in the world getting yours x

Congrats Tess! If you'd like come join the September group in the First Trimester section of the forum. We'd love to have you!

Hi ladies!

Haven't hav a chance to catch up with all the messages in here. Had a crazy few days. I got my BFP on Friday 1 day late for AF!! :D I was so convinced AF was coming on thurs as I had my usual symptoms but when she didn't show I decided to test and there it was :D I wish you ladies all the luck in the world getting yours x
Congratulations Tess! :happydance: Brilliant news, have a healthy happy pregnancy xx

I can test the 23rd January with FRER but I'm going to use every fibre of willpower I have and wait until the 28th January 😬

DP and I will be going away for the weekend, so that would be a lovely surprise 🙊

Good luck ladies - I'll keep you updated xxx

:dust:

Sadly it was a BFN when AF walked into the room :(
But.. on the very bright side - My boyfriend (since 10 years) proposed.. So i'm definitely on a pink cloud right now :)

Sadly it was a BFN when AF walked into the room :(
But.. on the very bright side - My boyfriend (since 10 years) proposed.. So i'm definitely on a pink cloud right now :)

Sorry to hear AF came, but Yayyy congratulations on your engagement! :happydance: xxx

Just a little update from me

I got my bfp on Monday
But started to spot Wednesday
Yesterday got gradually worse.

So I'm an early loss now.

We aren't trying again until April/may time so I won't be back here til then.

I hope I don't see any of you still on this group when I come back and that you've all moved on to baby club by then!

Good luck to you all xx

Just a little update from me

I got my bfp on Monday
But started to spot Wednesday
Yesterday got gradually worse.

So I'm an early loss now.

We aren't trying again until April/may time so I won't be back here til then.

I hope I don't see any of you still on this group when I come back and that you've all moved on to baby club by then!

Good luck to you all xx
I'm so sorry to hear that hmcx :hugs: I have had two losses before, one at 6 weeks and one at 7 weeks. It's really hard, but you will get your rainbow baby soon. I got pregnant again the second cycle after my loss each time, so I think your fertility goes up after a miscarriage, the same way that people are super fertile after having a baby. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->