January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

We couldn't get hold of any early result tests :( I used a CB yesterday and got a slight evap but nothing on a tesco test or first result normal one this morning. That said I'm only 8dpo!
Thanks re: chart it's my first month charting so I don't even know what I'm looking for haha (short of a dip or triphasic)!

We couldn't get hold of any early result tests :( I used a CB yesterday and got a slight evap but nothing on a tesco test or first result normal one this morning. That said I'm only 8dpo!
Thanks re: chart it's my first month charting so I don't even know what I'm looking for haha (short of a dip or triphasic)!

there was a lady on here, im not sure what her name was now but her temps were just rising and rising and everyone was like wow you have got to test, she didnt have a dip just constant rise and she was pregnant! xx

Ooh ace :) DH has promised to go and get an FRER tonight but i should probably wait till sat/ sun to test. I don't wanna get my hopes up and then not be :( tis a hard day today. 5 years since my nephew/ godson died at the age of two. Doesn't help that the EE storyline funeral featured the poem I read at his.

My temp today was 0.2 lower than yesterday but I took is about an hour earlier/ an hour and a half. That said even adding 01 per half hour it's stopped rising

Ooh ace :) DH has promised to go and get an FRER tonight but i should probably wait till sat/ sun to test. I don't wanna get my hopes up and then not be :( tis a hard day today. 5 years since my nephew/ godson died at the age of two. Doesn't help that the EE storyline funeral featured the poem I read at his.

My temp today was 0.2 lower than yesterday but I took is about an hour earlier/ an hour and a half. That said even adding 01 per half hour it's stopped rising

ahh im sorry to hear that :hugs: i dont think EE has helped many people to be honest.

might be start of implantation then if you have a dip! yeah i would prob wait until sunday to test thats what i think i am going to do now.
x

FX for you too hun xx You HAVE to update as soon as you've tested on sun

Katie....sorry to be a pain - can I change mine to 21st Jan. I'm gonna go with the date FF tells me to test. Plus I don't want to get a BFN & then have to sit & wait for the Witch to come. Ta

Katie....sorry to be a pain - can I change mine to 21st Jan. I'm gonna go with the date FF tells me to test. Plus I don't want to get a BFN & then have to sit & wait for the Witch to come. Ta

Changed! You're not a pain :hugs:

Uggghh...I'm 3 days till AF should be here and I'm soooooo CRANKY! My husband is getting on my nerves...people at work are driving me crazy...my bbs are sore...but I feel like AF is on her way :-(

:witch: got me, but, in a weird way, I am thankful she was so speedy this month. This means I'm back on a good track after my miscarriage, even if it means I got a :bfn:.

Next month... next month will be my month for a bean that sticks, yes? :)

The 20th!!!! 7 dpo now I have the strangest things going on guys...

I'd really appreciate some opinions on my situation if poss? I came off the pill on the 16th December and had a bleed from the 20th-27th. I then had EWCM (which I was surprised about seeing as I had just come off the puill) on the 29th and 30th of December so I'm guessing that I ovulated on CD11/12. We BDed over those days. If the EWCM was ovulation, it would make me 14DPO today. However, I have no idea when AF is due as I have been on the pill for quite some time.

I have had all sorts of symptoms this month (cramping, tiredness, back ache like you wouldn't believe) but am not sure if they are normal AF symptoms, coming off the pill symptoms, or something nicer :)

I tested with an internet cheapie this morning and it was BFN. I was going to hold out until the 15th but they arrived today! I was a bit confused by them (has anyone else used them?). They seemed to have some red dye right at the edge of the testing strip and for a moment I wasn't sure if that was a second line or not. I don't think it was but it did confuse me. Has anyone else used these and noticed this?

Anyway, I guess I could just do with someone else's input - I am obsessing somewhat! I just wish I knew the length of my cycle or when AF was due. Do most people have a 14 day LP or can they be longer?

I have been having weird symptoms like excessive white discharge (tmi I know) also it smells like sugar!!!! Like fruity pebbles. And I have been really crampy.

I'd really appreciate some opinions on my situation if poss? I came off the pill on the 16th December and had a bleed from the 20th-27th. I then had EWCM (which I was surprised about seeing as I had just come off the puill) on the 29th and 30th of December so I'm guessing that I ovulated on CD11/12. We BDed over those days. If the EWCM was ovulation, it would make me 14DPO today. However, I have no idea when AF is due as I have been on the pill for quite some time.

I have had all sorts of symptoms this month (cramping, tiredness, back ache like you wouldn't believe) but am not sure if they are normal AF symptoms, coming off the pill symptoms, or something nicer :)

I tested with an internet cheapie this morning and it was BFN. I was going to hold out until the 15th but they arrived today! I was a bit confused by them (has anyone else used them?). They seemed to have some red dye right at the edge of the testing strip and for a moment I wasn't sure if that was a second line or not. I don't think it was but it did confuse me. Has anyone else used these and noticed this?

Anyway, I guess I could just do with someone else's input - I am obsessing somewhat! I just wish I knew the length of my cycle or when AF was due. Do most people have a 14 day LP or can they be longer?

Its sounds promising. I was really fertile off the pill and conceived the next month. I would give it a coue more Days and test again! BABY DUST!

Thanks bizebee. Did your cycle return to normal straight after coming off the pill or did it take a while? I just don't know whether to be expected AF or whether it is likely to take some time to sort itself out.

How long have you been TTC? Are your cramps usual?

Hello everyone, can I join your thread?

This is the second month (2 in a row) that my body seems to be working right. I have battled with irregular periods since starting. Went on Pill, got preggers with #1, went on depo shot, came off, went on pill again, and then off; finally found out I had PCOS (2004). In 2009, found out diabetic; lost 45-50 pounds and everything is under control. In the past never noticed cycle symptoms! Have temped and tried OPKs, in past but because of PCOS, they didn't work well.

Last month started having weird symptoms: bbs hurt, headache, nausea, tired, and CM increase (LOTS-sorry for the TMI). I thought I was preggers, but I wasn't. reasearched it more and discovered I was most likely ovulating! WOW! I couldn't believe it. Cycles are usually 35 days long (5 weeks).

This month the same symptoms, I believe I Ovulated yesterday (that is when I start feeling Nausea and Bluh and bbs/nipples hurt more). My AF is scheduled to arrive on the 26th.

So, being that Husband & I do want more kids and I believe my Body is working again; I made sure we had lots of :sex: and on the right days.

So, fingers are crossed! My charting site says the Earliest I can take a test is on January 22, 2011 - January 26, 2011.

Thanks for listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->