January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Guys I'm extremely terrified to test. I usually wld have had af spotting today and I have nothing. Af is due tomorrow but I'm scared to see bfn... : (

:test:

hehe, good luck sweetie

& there's more :bunny: where those came from katie :haha:

sooooo chuffed for you babyhopes :yipee:

xxxx

If it doesnt come by tomorrow after work ill test!

thanks mrspttc, trying to keep up the pma & thats helped & good luck to you tomorrow ramie, let us know how you get on

& :yipee: babyhopes really hope its a sticky bean for you :dust:
xx

No worries chick :) . :dust: to you. I'm spotting too, AF not due til Monday, doubt mine is IB but you never know. Took a test tonight just in case & :bfn: of course.

Good luck to you ladies still to test! xx

Tested this afternoon with FRER and got a faint positive!!!! (tried to take a picture, but my camera won't capture it) I'm going to test again tomorrow morning to confirm!!! DH is being level headed and realistic, wanting to test a few more times. But, for now, I'm letting myself celebrate!!! Good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test :dust:

I'm out, AF showed up 2 days early :(

Sorry she got you :hugs:

Tested this afternoon with FRER and got a faint positive!!!! (tried to take a picture, but my camera won't capture it) I'm going to test again tomorrow morning to confirm!!! DH is being level headed and realistic, wanting to test a few more times. But, for now, I'm letting myself celebrate!!! Good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test :dust:

Ooh exciting, hope you get a more obvious line tomorrow :dust:

thanks mrspttc, trying to keep up the pma & thats helped & good luck to you tomorrow ramie, let us know how you get on

& :yipee: babyhopes really hope its a sticky bean for you :dust:
xx

No worries chick :) . :dust: to you. I'm spotting too, AF not due til Monday, doubt mine is IB but you never know. Took a test tonight just in case & :bfn: of course.

Good luck to you ladies still to test! xx

its still early yet for you hun, good luck for a few days time!
:kiss:
x

Af due anytime between sat and tues for me! Today i tested with a FRER and got either a super faint positive or an evap!?!? I posted it in the gallery, everyone can see the line, just not sure if got colour. Have stocked up to test again over next few days using fmu. Too early and too scared to get excited yet but remaining hopeful x

Congrats!!!!

superdrug test darker(still took it out the case even tho didnt have to lol :haha:,frer crappy v v faint line,ic much darker.
temps are up :)
im 14po they should be getting darker quicker then this :hissy:

so yeh put me down bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back