January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I started spotting today :sad2: thought it might have been ib as I'm only 10dpo and not due till Sunday, but it's been going on for about 12 hours now!

Ah well

good luck to those still in the running for January

xxx

I read on the internet the other day that implantation bleeding can last 1-2 days so you might not be out of the running just yet! Good luck x

I started spotting today :sad2: thought it might have been ib as I'm only 10dpo and not due till Sunday, but it's been going on for about 12 hours now!

Ah well

good luck to those still in the running for January

xxx

I'm due af tomorrow and have had some pinkish cm this evening, only when I wipe. Really thought this would be my month. I've been googling like a crazy woman and there are lots of posts about getting pinkish/brownish cm right before a bfp. I have a teeny tiny bit of hope left for this month....I'll be testing first thing tomorrow morning if af not arrived.

thanks mrspttc, trying to keep up the pma & thats helped & good luck to you tomorrow ramie, let us know how you get on

& :yipee: babyhopes really hope its a sticky bean for you :dust:
xx

Guys I'm extremely terrified to test. I usually wld have had af spotting today and I have nothing. Af is due tomorrow but I'm scared to see bfn... : (

if its def bfp(well i took 5 types lines on all :) even hubby can she them lol

and if its bfp lisa i didnt get hint of line until 12dpo(iim now 13dpo)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you :hugs: Do you want me to wait to put it on the front page or shall I announce it straight away? xx

hmmm....id wait altho everyone else has announced it :haha: well its bfp but where its a chemical god knows xx

FX for tomorrow :dust:[/QUOTE]

Thank you I just feel out I have been cramping all day but only clear discharge. I usually only pee like 3x a day ive gone 7x!

if this is my bfp the symptoms have been hip pain,snot like cm and af type cramps and feeling like tummys empty x

Guys I'm extremely terrified to test. I usually wld have had af spotting today and I have nothing. Af is due tomorrow but I'm scared to see bfn... : (

:test:

hehe, good luck sweetie

& there's more :bunny: where those came from katie :haha:

sooooo chuffed for you babyhopes :yipee:

xxxx

QUOTE=Lisa40;8741881]

:test:

hehe, good luck sweetie

& there's more :bunny: where those came from katie :haha:

sooooo chuffed for you babyhopes :yipee:

xxxx[/QUOTE]

oh i love the :bunny: but :holly: is the best :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members