January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I think im ready to say i've got a :bfp: tested with a frer again first thing this morn. Still faint but def has colour and came up quicker than yesterdays. Fingers crossed this will be my sticky bean. :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

3 new BFPs this morning!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations to babyhopes2010, pixie_p and hope2bmommy2b :hugs:

wow katie please dont stop doing these testing threads cos i want to be on them when i know whats happening with my cycle cos they are good luck ones!! xx

congrats everyone !! xx

Already said it to you on the Glammamas post but - Congrats Pixiep !!! Wishing you a haooy and healthy nine months.

I have just calculated the success rate of this thread and out of all the results (BFP's and AF's) there is an almost 38% success rate ! Lucky thread !

wow katie please dont stop doing these testing threads cos i want to be on them when i know whats happening with my cycle cos they are good luck ones!! xx

congrats everyone !! xx

Don't worry - you're part of my thread and Lisa decreed last night that all the ladies on there are going to be lucky :haha:

I just hope my February Testers thread is as lucky as this one!

superdrug test darker(still took it out the case even tho didnt have to lol :haha:,frer crappy v v faint line,ic much darker.
temps are up :)
im 14po they should be getting darker quicker then this :hissy:

so yeh put me down bfp xx

Congrats Babyhopes!

congrats pixie_p and hope2bmommy2b ! Wow - so many BFPs!

Hoping for sticky beans for you all - lots of babydust x

congrats everyone !! xx

Don't worry - you're part of my thread and Lisa decreed last night that all the ladies on there are going to be lucky :haha:

I just hope my February Testers thread is as lucky as this one!

thats alright then, on this thread we are 1 off a BFP per day 19 on the 20th i think thats great so on a normal month 30 ladies a month pregnant thats very good going!! xx

To all you lucky ladies with BFP's or people that have been pregnant before - Did you have creamy lotion like CM as a symptom ? If so, how early on ? I am only 4dpo, 5 maximum and I have an abundance of it ! Could it be a symptom ?

The witch was supposed to show her face this morning! She didnt show thought she did but nothing but excessive cm!

To all you lucky ladies with BFP's or people that have been pregnant before - Did you have creamy lotion like CM as a symptom ? If so, how early on ? I am only 4dpo, 5 maximum and I have an abundance of it ! Could it be a symptom ?

I have been having LOTS of creamy discharge since 3dpo! AF due this morning she's a noshow!
:dust:

Here's hoping you get your BFP ! When you gunna test ?
Also did you get a weird AF like cramps but sharper right above your pelvic bone right in the middle ?

I get creamy cm both before af and when im pregnant, its not a symptom as such as it can mean either. But if you know its different for you then maybe its a good sign for you. x x

Here's hoping you get your BFP ! When you gunna test ?
Also did you get a weird AF like cramps but sharper right above your pelvic bone right in the middle ?

im testing today when I get off work!:happydance:

Ohhhh good luck !!!! Hope you get your BFP !!!!!! What time you get off work ? The wait must be killing you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->