January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Just me then.....how have I not known this for 70 days?!? I've got a degree and everything....:dohh:

:dohh:lol you do know a degree doesn't count if you award it yourself :winkwink: At least you know now! What's happening with ur cycle?
I'm just off ot buy some FRERs (maybe superdrug insteadt - cheaper!)

Just me then.....how have I not known this for 70 days?!? I've got a degree and everything....:dohh:

:dohh:lol you do know a degree doesn't count if you award it yourself :winkwink: At least you know now! What's happening with ur cycle?
I'm just off ot buy some FRERs (maybe superdrug insteadt - cheaper!)

:rofl: Well, I'm cd50, but it's looking very like I might be 3DPO :happydance:

Good luck with the tests - get one of each lol

Hope you get a strong bfp Jennifaerie! Today I'm 12 dpo af due tomorrow! I feel out this month, but I usually have pre spotting today but none yet! Hope it doesn't show!

At least I can chuck myself down bigger slopes I suppose. Up get myself some free digis from clear bluebut no more blue dye.

If we manage it in Feb dh can share his bday month lol

At least I can chuck myself down bigger slopes I suppose. Up get myself some free digis from clear bluebut no more blue dye.

If we manage it in Feb dh can share his bday month lol

Glad to see the positive thinking! Enjoy your hols and lots of luck for next month.

so sorry hun, cant believe those blue dye tests! well have a great holiday!x x

so sorry AF got you, i dont think i will trust clear blue now, its horrible gives you false hope doesnt it x

Thanks girls :) on to packing. The :witch: has a sense of humour at least. She didn't show until I'd bought and taken a pink dye. Wiped and discovered she had arrived!

Thanks girls :) on to packing. The :witch: has a sense of humour at least. She didn't show until I'd bought and taken a pink dye. Wiped and discovered she had arrived!

Oh dear - it is funny as I had that thought yesterday - best wipe before I dip, just in case! LOL!

That's one CRUEL sense of humor! :growlmad:

:hugs:

Never mind, I'm going to enjoy 10 days of none ttc :sex: with hubby (once I'm off) wine, smelly cheese and cured meats and when I get back we'll be almost at ov time! It is a :witch: of a sense of humour isn't it! How is everyone else doing?

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me... I'd have 5 dollars :rofl: Make sure to join the February testers thread :)

Hi girls,

I'm 13 dpo today and AF is due today or tomorrow. I am having cramps, the weird thing is - that the cramps started 2-3 days ago. Usually I don't get AF cramps until the first day of my period. I know a lot of women experience some cramping and then still go on to get a BFP, so we'll see. Hmmm...aside from that, my boobs are for sure bigger with sore (swollen) nipples. I am going to wait until tomorrow to test. :haha:

What test would you all suggest????

:hugs: and good luck to everyone who has yet to test!!!

Hi girls,

I'm 13 dpo today and AF is due today or tomorrow. I am having cramps, the weird thing is - that the cramps started 2-3 days ago. Usually I don't get AF cramps until the first day of my period. I know a lot of women experience some cramping and then still go on to get a BFP, so we'll see. Hmmm...aside from that, my boobs are for sure bigger with sore (swollen) nipples. I am going to wait until tomorrow to test. :haha:

What test would you all suggest????

:hugs: and good luck to everyone who has yet to test!!!

cramps days before AF is a sure sign for me that i am pregnant so good luck tomorrow! xx

I started spotting today :sad2: thought it might have been ib as I'm only 10dpo and not due till Sunday, but it's been going on for about 12 hours now!

Ah well

good luck to those still in the running for January

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee