January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I asked it & it said it couldn't promise :nope:

I'm too scared I'm only 11 dpo & I've been spotting, I need at least FMU lol

Sorry guys
xxx

so dissapointed! lol! hopefully the spotting means nothing! xx

hope not :dust: !!! i keep thinking that the witch is here everytime i run to the bathroom all im getting is cm!

thats what i was like hun, i got really really bad af cramps and felt 100% that i was out, and i kept getting a wet feeling so i'd run to the loo to put a pad on and after about 3 days i started to wonder what was going on, the next morning i got what was the start of my BFP so dont worry about it. Im still getting it and keep running to the loo thinking im bleeding.

im so nervous i want my pool party baby shower!!! :happydance:

Well I caved & tested lol - I have no willpower :dohh:

:bfn: :sad2:

x

11 dpo today, my ff chart says 12 but I'm pretty sure its only 11, due to an abnormal high temp cos I had a few drinkies on the Sat night lol.

hun i got a BFN at 11dpo so your not out by any means! x x

Thanks hun I'll keep up the pma, the only problem i have now though is no more tests , I better order some more :haha:

xx

Thanks hun I'll keep up the pma, the only problem i have now though is no more tests , I better order some more :haha:

xx

i did that as well! used up 30tests between 7dpo and 12dpo so just as i was getting faint lines i ran out and had to wait 2 days before i could get a digi, it was torture, and now i want to buy a test with lines so i can hopefully see a test with a dark line but hubby wont let me. he says its a waste of money.

lol thats so funny, where did you get your tests from?? & was it 13dpo that you got your bfp then?

xx

I have had a message from mrsashley, who has asked me to announce her BFP! CONGRATULATIONS mrsashley :happydance:

That's 20 BFPs....1 per day!

lol thats so funny, where did you get your tests from?? & was it 13dpo that you got your bfp then?

xx
i got them online they were the one-step ic's. I got a BFN on day 11 and a faint BFP on day 12 but couldnt test again until yesterday day 15 and got "pregnant 1-2" but cos im over 4 weeks im worrying why i didnt get 2-3.

xx
i got them online they were the one-step ic's. I got a BFN on day 11 and a faint BFP on day 12 but couldnt test again until yesterday day 15 and got "pregnant 1-2" but cos im over 4 weeks im worrying why i didnt get 2-3.

at 15dpo isnt that 2weeks preg?? the reason I say that is when ff was changing my ov date, my 'would be' due date also changed, hence why I thought the dates went from ovulation rather than CD1?

I'm not sure though

xxx

xx

at 15dpo isnt that 2weeks preg?? the reason I say that is when ff was changing my ov date, my 'would be' due date also changed, hence why I thought the dates went from ovulation rather than CD1?

I'm not sure though

xxx

That's what I thought.....

I've just heard of another on another thread...I've asked her to come on here and announce it.....:happydance:

xx

I'm not sure though

xxx
yes but in my other pregnancies once it was over 14dpo the digi would say 2/3 wks and when i hit 3wks it would say 3+

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->