January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Maybe this one just implanted a little later so there is less hcg, I'm sure everything is ok

:hugs:
xxx

I've got no more tests haha, I've just ordered some so I'll wait for them & if no :witch: I'll take another one.

I've ordered from 2 places so maybe 1 will arrive by saturday, or I'll have to wait until Monday :dohh:

xx

no I cant wait till monday to see your BFP can you buy a cheap tesco one tomorrow?

i cant remeber what ttc forum it was i said id let everyone know how my scan went so putting it on both lol. saw the sac and yolk. sac measured to be 5 weeks but apparently they can be upto 5 days out so i could still be as far gone as i think o maybe just ov's a little later. anyways they are happy with the size and what they saw got another scan next wed so hopefully will see more. xxx

Awww, I'm working 9-6pm tomorrow & our car is in the garage cos the OH drove it into a pedestrian island :rofl:, so I've really got no way to get another, If they don't arrive by Sat & the :witch: isn't here I could walk into town, but it wouldn't be fmu then... but I'll see what I can do :thumbup:

xx

you could save FMU in a cup somewhere! thats what i do, Im tempted to fly over tomorrow with my last digi so you can take it! what do you think? lol

Yay congrats to all the BFPs!!!! I'm so happy to be part of this lucky thread!

AF was due yesterday but no show. If it doesn't come today I'll test tomorrow. But I feel like I do when I'm on af so it's probably coming.

Can I be messaged a link to the February thread once it's up? Please! I've been watching this thread & think it's amazing! It really must be a "lucky" thread! :) I'm going to be testing Feb. 16th (day after 3 yr anniv. w/ hubby), so I deff want to be a part of that thread! :)

you could save FMU in a cup somewhere! thats what i do, Im tempted to fly over tomorrow with my last digi so you can take it! what do you think? lol

Really?? i take it, it doesn't matter then? its just all of the tests I have had say use them straight away, but if you wouldn't mind popping over that would be great.

I'll put the kettle on :haha:

xx

well i have always done that, kept the wee in a cup until i got the test cos even the doc asks me to bring a fmu sample with me. Im just booking the tickets now hold off on the kettle for an hour or so! x x

So happy to see 3 new bfps today!!! Congratulations :happydance:

Well af got me. I normally start first thing in the morning so when it didn't show when I got up I had high hopes.....just a horrible surprise at lunchtime. Oh well, on to month 7 now. I'll be joining up with the February testers group. Hope I don't see many of you joining with me.

I'll keep checking is thread to see how everyone is doing. Good luck to everyone who are still waiting, this thread has been such a great support for me. Xxxxxxxx

I'm on my away home now! Traffic is beastly! Stopped and got a 3 pack of test! My groin is aching terrible!

Ahh i have to pick up my bf from work!!! Uggh. Ill poas at his car dealership if I have to!

come on woman!!!! i have waited patiently for the past 5hrs this is not fair!!!!

I'm going guy! Hehehe feels like my doing the butterfly stretch!

Ooooohhh I've not missed it.... Pllleeaaassseee :bfp: come on!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->