January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Hi ladies!

Congrats to all the BFPs today!!!:happydance:

I am due to test today, (14 DPO), no sign of AF, but I have had a slight cramping feeling in my uterus for the past 3 or 4 days, which is unusual for me.

I'm totally chickening out right now... :nope:

I'm so nervous to test because I'm a afraid it will be a BFN. Today seems to be a lucky day though for other testers!!! I might wait until tomorrow morning before me and the hubby go to work to test. (Urgg)!

Do it now :yipee: you and bizee... I have a good feeling :test:

xxx

Hi ladies!

I am due to test today, (14 DPO), no sign of AF, but I have had a slight cramping feeling in my uterus for the past 3 or 4 days, which is unusual for me.

I'm so nervous to test because I'm a afraid it will be a BFN. Today seems to be a lucky day though for other testers!!! I might wait until tomorrow morning before me and the hubby go to work to test. (Urgg)!

U sound like me test with me today im feelings just like u!

Hi ladies!

U sound like me test with me today im feelings just like u!

K! Now I just have to wait until I have to pee again!!! :yipee:

Okay girls .. :bfn: she's still not here tho. Thought she came but Lots of discharge! Ugh.

my symptoms as far a cm were very dry then greeny/yellow snot like cm eww :sick: lol
grion pain and empty tummy x

Okay girls .. :bfn: she's still not here tho. Thought she came but Lots of discharge! Ugh.

I'm sorry bizebee, I got a :bfn: earlier, but like people said to me, it's not over till she shows up. Really hope she doesn't.

Good luck for the next few days
xxx

bizebee im so sorry! how many dpo are you?

I just got yellow streaky/slippery EWCM with a SPECK of maroon in it.. only 8 dpo, but I've had this same exact thing before in cycles I wasn't PG.. :( I hope that doesn't mean I'm out!!! :cry:

Ill give it till the am I did just pee at 2:30. And tested at 4!

Ill give it till the am I did just pee at 2:30. And tested at 4!

hope you get a positive tomorrow! x x I feel like i peer-pressured you into taking your test. sorry! :hugs::hugs:

Haha 3 boys, I don't think we need much encouragement lol, although I am gonna blame you for my :bfn: earlier :rofl: just kiddin

xxx

Haha 3 boys, I don't think we need much encouragement lol, although I am gonna blame you for my :bfn: earlier :rofl: just kiddin

xxx

Im such a POAS pusher! Im sorry Im an addict too, i just made hubby drive to the shop in really bad fog to buy me tests with lines on it so i could see if the line was any darker, i wasnt happy with digi!

MY NAME IS TRICIA AND I AM AN POAS ADDICT (ITS WHY I HAVE SO MANY CHILDREN)

U girls are gonna kill me! I looked at the test...I see the line clearly.... ahhh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->