January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I'm doing it from my phone! Ugh I shoulnt have looked an hour later

this is the second time today you have done this to me! lol! the suspense is killing me! x x

I'm doing it from my phone! Ugh I shoulnt have looked an hour later

the first test i did that turned positive, i didnt see it for a couple of hours, i took the test and was sure it was negative and went back to bed only to see it a couple of hour later. i know you cant go by it but it gives you hope to do another

ugh I can't figure out how to post it!!!! made two ppl look And they saw it clearly no doubt!

oh im dying to see it! im sure its your BFP!

have you got a scanner? my camera is broken so i have had to scan mine in!

I have no flash! Its so much clearer in person!!!

I see the line, but I don't trust blue dye tests at ALL. They give so many evaps, especially after the time limit like that.. but I hope it progresses into your BFP!!! FX'd!!

Thanx dear! I hate pink they have given me several false positives never on a clear blue tho! Hopefully its there in the morning!

Thanx dear! I hate pink they have given me several false positives never on a clear blue tho! Hopefully its there in the morning!

yeah... can't really trust anything I guess! haha, FX'd for you in the morning! Cross yours for me too, I'll only be 9dpo, but I feel the urge to POAS.. lol

I'm Out

Big sigh & a cry :cry:

I can only be thankful that the witch is always on time, she even knocks first, but boo to her next month cos it's my god damn bday.

See many of you girls in February x

Has anyone ever heard of Fortel brand? I'm living in Europe, and they say they're 10miu senstive. I took on this morning, and this line came up within 3-4 minutes. But using the same fmu, I took a 10miu internet cheapie and it was clear BFN :( Totally confused!

Attachments

• IMG_2808.jpg
    IMG_2808.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g