January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Has anyone ever heard of Fortel brand? I'm living in Europe, and they say they're 10miu senstive. I took on this morning, and this line came up within 3-4 minutes. But using the same fmu, I took a 10miu internet cheapie and it was clear BFN :( Totally confused!

that looks very positive hun! congrats! x x

sorry hun i think i was looking at the test wrong, now im not so sure but really hoping its the start of your BFP but remember at 10 dpo its really early!x x

9dpo BFN for me.. hoping it's too early, but with the cm pattern the same as previous months I'm sure I'll be out in a few days.. *sigh.. I was hoping these psychics that predicted January were right! :cry:

Has anyone ever heard of Fortel brand? I'm living in Europe, and they say they're 10miu senstive. I took on this morning, and this line came up within 3-4 minutes. But using the same fmu, I took a 10miu internet cheapie and it was clear BFN :( Totally confused!

is the maroon line on the left the control line? pink line the test line? or is the maroon line part of the test and the pink line is the control line??

is the maroon line on the left the control line? pink line the test line? or is the maroon line part of the test and the pink line is the control line??

I think you might be looking at the test wrong. I shouldn't have taken it out of the plastic cover. Where the white area is, there is a faaaaaaaaint line.

Hi girls!

I finally got the nerve to test this morning and..... :bfp:!!!

I am still in shock, totally can't even believe it. We are so blessed as it was our first month TTC. I knew something was up because the past couple of days, I have been STARVING! :winkwink:

Thanks to everyone on this thread who was so so so supportive. :hugs:

Hi girls!

I am still in shock, totally can't even believe it. We are so blessed as it was our first month TTC. I knew something was up because the past couple of days, I have been STARVING! :winkwink:

CONGRATS !!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!

I was here for my last cycle.

Will be testing Jan 29th!!

So here I am again. Lol.

xxx

Hi girls!

Oh how wonderful, congratulations :)

Congrtulations to all the bfps! Wow, 21! That really is an average of 1 per day! That's amazing!
Still hoping that I get mine. Have got some 'symptoms' but did last month too and clearly I wasn't pregnant! Been feeling really nauseus today and yesterday; getting that watery saliva that you get when you feel sick. So either I'm coming down with something or I'm having an early symptom! So hope it's the second!
Good luck to all those still to test! Baby dust to everyone!

I know i've told you already Katie, but can you put me down for the bitch that is the witch this month.... sorry for the language, i've had 2 wines.. hehe :blush:

Sorry she got you Lisa :hugs:

I can't believe we've had 22 BFP's now and still 10 days left of the month

I know i've told you already Katie, but can you put me down for the bitch that is the witch this month.... sorry for the language, i've had 2 wines.. hehe :blush:

Sorry she got you Lisa :hugs: I only wish I could start this cycle again with you....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->