January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

OMG i cant actually believe i am posting this but i got my BFP this morning on a clear blue dig - pregnant 1-2 weeks xx

OMG i cant actually believe i am posting this but i got my BFP this morning on a clear blue dig - pregnant 1-2 weeks xx

I am so so happy for you! congrats! welcome over to 1st tri! x x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS Laura xxxxx

So pleased for you :hugs::hugs:

thank you v much xxx

What with you and Riana (hope4bump) there's hope for all of us with wonky cycles! :hug:

yes defo when AF didnt arrive sunday i actually thought here we go again another 3 month cycle, but after the pill they have got to straighten out at some point havent they! sending you all the luck in the world, i owe you a massive thanks cos you have helped me loads with information x

WOW congrats Brit and BabyHopes!!!!! What an amazingly luck thread this is! So I got another faaaaaint line today at 11 dpo which came up within 2 minutes, but still had a negative on internet cheapies which are supposed to be 10 miu sensitivity. So confused. Here are my tests....top is yesterday at 10dpo and bottom is today at 11 dpo. I don't know what to think and am trying not to get excited.

Attachments

• pgtest.jpg
    pgtest.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 10
WOW congrats Brit and BabyHopes!!!!! What an amazingly luck thread this is! So I got another faaaaaint line today at 11 dpo which came up within 2 minutes, but still had a negative on internet cheapies which are supposed to be 10 miu sensitivity. So confused. Here are my tests....top is yesterday at 10dpo and bottom is today at 11 dpo. I don't know what to think and am trying not to get excited.

i am still getting negatives on cheapies but clear blue digi getting pregnant, i would prob go buy another brand and see what it says xx good luck x

i am still getting negatives on cheapies but clear blue digi getting pregnant, i would prob go buy another brand and see what it says xx good luck x
dont worry im getting dark lines on ic,faint on frer and 2 days ago i got bfn on digi :(

Congrats Britt! I was noseying at your chart the other day and thought it was looking fab! So pleased for you all!

i defo see those lines! The day before i got my faint positive on ic i got a BFN on a frer so i wouldnt worry hun, just buy another brand and test again tomorrow but its defo looking good! x x

WOW look at all the BFP's!! Congratulations to all the new BFP's!! :yipee:

Well Katie you can officially update me as a :bfn:! After a false start on tuesday, spotting wed & thurs, nothing yesterday (was starting to think implantation bleeding) the :witch: came without warning this morning! LP 14 days and cycle now 32 thanks to the AC but the spotting is still worrying me :sad1:. Did you say you're taking AC and Vit B6? I've read about vit B complex too. I'm gonna start taking one of them, need to stop this spotting! Hubby's agreed to take Wellman Conception too. What's happening with you this month Katie? x x

i took a digi and got a fright :cry:?????Is this beany gonna end?
bfn on digi :hissy:
frer pic was taken at 3mins and is def bfp.
https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6874/rszdscn1394.jpg

this is my bbt chart!

https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6341/janxh.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i took a digi and got a fright :cry:?????Is this beany gonna end?
bfn on digi :hissy:
frer pic was taken at 3mins and is def bfp.
https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6874/rszdscn1394.jpg

this is my bbt chart!

https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6341/janxh.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've heard the digi's aren't as sensitive so they'll take a few more days for a :bfp: to show up. Did you use FMU? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->