January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

so jealous hun, sounds like fun! x x

I have to do lots of dangerous things ;) makes up for the :bfn: lol! Having a great time. DH is fast asleep already - all this activity has knackered us out! Ooh and we had fondue in an igloo last night lol.
How goes the pregnancy? When will you be announcing IRL? We're on tenterhooks at the minute as DH's best friend's fiancee is due any day. Very exciting!

Good luck to all still in the thread - I'm off to Feb! 3boys - linke me to your preggo journal - I'll be stalking! :coffee:

Sorry I've been missing guys. Af came with a bfn. Been depressed. Wish everyone the best of luck!

bizebee :hugs: sorry the :witch: found you, me too! Join us in the February thread! xxx

so jealous hun, sounds like fun! x x

I have to do lots of dangerous things ;) makes up for the :bfn: lol! Having a great time. DH is fast asleep already - all this activity has knackered us out! Ooh and we had fondue in an igloo last night lol.
How goes the pregnancy? When will you be announcing IRL? We're on tenterhooks at the minute as DH's best friend's fiancee is due any day. Very exciting!

Good luck to all still in the thread - I'm off to Feb! 3boys - linke me to your preggo journal - I'll be stalking! :coffee:

dont have a pregnancy journal im too nervous gonna wait until i see baby on scan, just keeping my ttc journal until then, hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Ugh I think af is going to get me too....having pink cm which is usually the start. I am forever banning fortel brand because I literally got 2 false positives, not even evaps because they were pink and came up in the time frame.

Well girls, I am increasing thinking that I am out for Jan! After coming off the pill back in December, I am now on CD35 and am thinking that I may have ovulated yesterday. Difficult to be sure but I have had a number of signs now - EWCM, positive opks yesterday midday and the day before, and a high soft cervix. I have had a temp rise this morning but as I only started temping three days ago this doesn't tell me a great deal.

However, for the moment I am going to go with this, call myself at 1DPO and join the February testers.

Good luck to you all and lots of :dust: to you all

Thread updated :flower:

I'm just squeezing a docs appointment in before a valuation at 10.30am :haha: I really want her to just say 'Here's some Provera and some Clomid....bye!'

I'll let you all know how I get on xx

morning girls, AF arrived 2 days early this cycle. an LP of only 10 days..
Just thought I'd update you all.
I think I'll have some wine today. and coffee. I've been not drinking it in hopes that that was why I wasn't getting PG - because of the caffeine. dumb. I think I need to relax, I just wish I knew how to relax!

I think I'll have some wine today. and coffee. I've been not drinking it in hopes that that was why I wasn't getting PG - because of the caffeine. dumb. I think I need to relax, I just wish I knew how to relax!

Hope you're feeling ok. That's exactly what I did when my af arrived - cracked open a bottle of wine!! xx

Sorry AF got you :hugs: FX for next cycle :dust:

Sorry to hear AF got you. I don't normally drink but I think if AF gets me this cycle I am going to treat myself to a bottle of gin and a some bottles of tonic - it's the only alcoholic drink I like ! Or maybe Archers & Lemonade.

Well ladies I ordered by BBT thermometer today and have got myself set up on Fertility Friend. I hope this temping lark's not too hard, the website looked a bit complicated but I'll give it a go.

Good luck for tomorrow Katie x

i thought that too hun, but its actually quite simple, just take your temp first thing before you get out of bed or talk etc, try and get at least 3hrs sleep before you take it and take it at the same time every morning, then just enter it in fertility friend and you can also enter any symptoms etc and it does the rest

Thanks 3Boys. I've put my cycle and AF on there but will have to wait until next weekend for my temps. I get up at 6:30am on a weekday, do I really have to wake myself up at that time on a weekend to take my temp?! :shrug: x

i dunno what its like for everyone but that is the "technical" way to do it. i have an 8 month old baby who doesnt sleep very regular hours so i was temping at all different times and it seemed to work out fine. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->