January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

It's just I'm a terrible sleeper as it is, really don't fancy disturbing my sleep on a weekend (got that all to come when I have a baby!) ha ha. I'll see how it goes and if it doesnt seem to work on the weekends then I'll have to set my alarm :( x

good idea! x x I cant wait to stalk your chart

Can someone have a look at my tests on the pregnancy test forum and tell me if they see anything ?

put me down for the 26th! im on cd26 of 28 so i can test the day my af is due unless it comes earlier which i hope not!!

Ladies I've been testing all weekend and finally feel confident enough to post my :bfp:!!!!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/sinethra/11-1.jpg

Congrats TexasUni ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!

To all the preggo ladies -

Did you ever feel really, really hungover before you got your BFP ?
I am now 8dpo and feeling really hungover and I haven't drunk any alcohol in months !!!

To all the preggo ladies -

Did you ever feel really, really hungover before you got your BFP ?
I am now 8dpo and feeling really hungover and I haven't drunk any alcohol in months !!!

if i am totally honest i didnt feel any different other than feeling a bit hot in bed which is unusual for me cos i am normally cold and need lots of covers, and then i got a nose bleed. but i hear some people feel rough right from conception, and start feeling light headed x

I'm deffo feeling light headed, thought I was going to pass out in my lecture, the screen looked like it was wavy and shaking !

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!! I myself got my BFP this morning.. it was faint but I am 11 dpo and a first response digital confirmed it offically!

Congrats ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->