January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

lol thank you:) Congrats to you too! its weird the one month i think i am out and have little to now symptoms i am pregnant.. and my hubby told me from the day i ovulated i was pregnant which cracks me up to because i was waiting for the witch!

lol thank you:) Congrats to you too! its weird the one month i think i am out and have little to now symptoms i am pregnant.. and my hubby told me from the day i ovulated i was pregnant which cracks me up to because i was waiting for the witch!

it is weird i didnt feel any different, and had no symptoms i would have picked out. and i think thats why it is hard to get it to sink in as well!! but i have now done loads of tests so i think i have fully confirmed it now lol x

Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes :D :D :D :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

To all the preggo ladies -

Did you ever feel really, really hungover before you got your BFP ?
I am now 8dpo and feeling really hungover and I haven't drunk any alcohol in months !!!

I definitely did, I felt kinda like I had the flu, I could barely get out of bed, when I did I felt so dizzy like I was going to tip over!!!

I felt like it from at least 7dpo!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes :D :D :D :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

To all the preggo ladies -

Did you ever feel really, really hungover before you got your BFP ?
I am now 8dpo and feeling really hungover and I haven't drunk any alcohol in months !!!

I definitely did, I felt kinda like I had the flu, I could barely get out of bed, when I did I felt so dizzy like I was going to tip over!!!

I felt like it from at least 7dpo!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good to know....I am now 8dpo and getting faint lines on IC but I'm not sure if they are all in my head lol.

good idea! x x I cant wait to stalk your chart

Stalk away! :haha: Though I don't know how you can view them, am I supposed to put a link in my signature or something? (nothing to see yet as still waiting for the thermometer!) x x

yes you put a link on your signiture, i think there is a share button somewhere on fertility friend

Congrats. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

Thanks ladies. It doesn't feel real! The hpt industry certainly did well out of me today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->