January testers unite! 88 Testers and Counting!

Alright, I believe I caught everything up. Have marked all non updated folks as AF up to the 21st. If I marked you wrong let me know. I am happy to post more BFPS!.

Come on ladies, we need a few more to blow the stat away!

Wow congrats hcmx!! Have a h&h 9 months :)

Gl to all the ladies left to test this month and the ones in feb... hope you all get your valentine bfps :)

And thanks cppeace for a great jan thread... fx you get your bfp on your bday!!!!

You are so very welcome Ragnhild. and thanks for the well wishes :)

Congratulations hmcx! Must have felt amazing after having some bleeding and thinking you're were out for the month.

I got my BFP too!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/HollyCKY/IMAG0424.jpg

Fingers crossed for some more January success before the end of the month!

2days late started to get tiny bit of cramps but nothing else.
Was the first month I didn't temp or take any fertility drugs.

Let's hope I get bfp just I've been thru this before.

Congrats ilex! Wonderful! I marked you! :happydance:

Kaicee, here's hoping your BFP is coming!

That brings up up to 20 BFP Which is about 23%. That means we kicked that 20% stat in the tuckus!

I'm really hoping af stays away finally.

I have run to bathroom to throw up 3 times in the last week so I hope that's a sign.

Kaiecee hope it's a BFP for you!

Congrats to the late Jan pregnancies! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

BFN for me Fri and today (13 and 16 days post trigger shot). Stopped my progesterone Fri and expected AF yesterday based on previous cycles but still no appearance. Slight cramps like AF so just waiting now. I really hate progesterone for delaying AF, just want to start the next cycle!

Thanks for the support everyone, and especially cppeace for looking after this thread all month. So glad I could be part of beating the 20% stat!

Good luck Kaicee, hope this becomes a BFP for you x

Wow congrats ilex!!! Wish you a H&H 9 months :)

Gl kaiecee and mkaykes... fx for you!!

:hi: ladies I was so occupied with my daughters appointment that I forgot that I had missed a period...so I tested and it came back PREGNANT! :) So I am due from LMP-October 5th. I am beyond excited.

Kitty Kat Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats Kitty that's so awesome!

Afm: I couldn't help it and tested yesterday at 8dpo, bfn so now I'm officially moving over to the Feb thread. Good luck to anyone else still waiting to test. :)

Been a great thread all! Been a pleasure to see all the BFP. Terribly sorry for few chemicals or early losses. For all those who got AF I hope you will join us in the Cupid thread. We already have our first BFP over there. Either way best wishes to you all in your TTC endeavors. I hope you all get the BFPs or results you are seeking soon!

I know im just kinda randomly appearing out of the dark here but....WHO SEES IT

Attachments

• 20170201_073525_1024.jpg
    20170201_073525_1024.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member