January testers unite! 88 Testers and Counting!

Thanks cppeace, you're so sweet. I am preparing myself for AF so I'm not disappointed.

You are making some progress at 5 DPO! How's the TWW treating you?

I feel different this 2ww. I am having a lot of bloating and sensitive breasts, pinches and mild cramps and fullness feeling in the uterus area. My temp is hanging but my day temp has dropped today so my tomorrow temp is prolly going to drop as well, but I' ok with that. I just feel really good right now.

Hey guys I tempted when I woke up this morning and got a really low temp but I felt like the thermometer didn't take as long to give me a result. It was probably the fastest it's ever been so I entered the temp in FF and then tried again just to see and it had shot up by .30 which seems more normal. Should I use the second temp knowing it's probably correct or the first?

Baby as long as you didn't get out of bed or move around too much, I'd probably go with the 2nd higher temp.

Yeah I'd go with second was but minute between. You temp shouldn't have adjusted much.

That's what I thought, thank you both. Either way my temp will still be under the coverline for the second day in a row which leads me to believe the crosshairs are wrong. I was secretly hoping for early implantation dip (thinking maybe FF was a day behind and I was actually 6dpo yesterday. But now I'm pretty let down.

Baby I feel for you, confusing charts suck! Are the open circles because you are temping at different times? If you also track your CM it gives FF additional info to estimate O day. It looks to me like you could have O'd a day before FF thinks. It's a dotted line because FF isn't too sure.

Baby I feel for you, confusing charts suck! Are the open circles because you are temping at different times? If you also track your CM it gives FF additional info to estimate O day. It looks to me like you could have O'd a day before FF thinks. It's a dotted line because FF isn't too sure.

Yeah I'm not working at the moment and seeing as I'm trying to be as stress free as possible while convincing I've just been taking my temp whenever I wake up. I'm aware this is way less accurate but I feel like setting an alarm every day just to temp will stress me more. But after this months crazy chart I think I'll do it same time next month if no bfp this cycle. I had solid crosshairs and positive Opks last month but this month has been all over the place, it's so confusing!

Edit: I never did get a positive Opk this month but always suspected I O'd on cd 14 and am not too sure why FF thinks 15 so it's nice to see someone else thinks that is possible as well.

As you ladies can see I definitely got a nice dip today. Maybe implantation :) I am so excited! :happydance:

Oh fab - fingers crossed for you!
I didnt test today. AF due tomorrow and expecting it to come. Really wanted a BFP this month for birthday reasons - stupid I know!

Cppeace how exciting!!! I hope that's an implantation dip for you!!

My temp went back up a little but i feel like AF is coming. Feeling very sad and irritable today lol

Af got me a few days early on the 21st so I'm on to the next cycle. Waiting to O. Still probably a week away

Cppeace, looks like you were right. I had a bfn and bleeding on Friday
But today I got positives on a line and digital test!

Fingers crossed for those of you still waiting to test this month xx
And also for those testing again next month xx

Congrats! HMCX I will mark you. Happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->