January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

Any more symptoms ladies? :)

Still no AF for me, but took another test today and it was a :bfn:. cd 39 too, yeesh! I wish my body would figure out what's up, and hopefully it decides it's pregnant ;). I know one thing though, at this point, I don't feel pre-menstrual at all...so hopefully that's a good sign and I'll get my :bfp: yet!

I am symtom spotting unintentionally :( it's 4/5dpo depending on when I actually ov'd and I feel like there's something going on down there in that ol' uterus of mine but I know it's much too early to tell LOL. I just want it so bad.

i'm out, after messing me around yesterday the :witch: arrived in the night :cry:

Still no AF for me, but took another test today and it was a :bfn:. cd 39 too, yeesh! I wish my body would figure out what's up, and hopefully it decides it's pregnant ;). I know one thing though, at this point, I don't feel pre-menstrual at all...so hopefully that's a good sign and I'll get my :bfp: yet!

Good luck :) It sounds quite positive, how long are your cycles usually?

i'm out, after messing me around yesterday the :witch: arrived in the night :cry:

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

im out girls af hasnt shown up yet as im due 2morrow but i did a clear blue digital early response and was negitive and symptoms dissapeared few days ago i feel such a idiot getting dp's hopes up i was so sure :-(

You can still be in with no symptoms. Most people have little symptoms until later on. Digitals also take longer to get a positive, so keep the faith! Some people don't get a positive until they are very late. :dust: to you

MissMandy -- Good luck, sounds promising! Keep us posted!

Rosie -- So sorry... evil witch! :growlmad:

Hope88 -- I'm not marking you out yet! You may still very well be preggo without symptoms!! Quite possible! Stay positive!!!!!!!!

:( sorry to hear witch got you :hugs: heres to a brand new cycle :dust:

x

I also got a bfn this morning. :cry: I am 15 dpo now. WTF?! She's never this late! I've had cramps for like 6 days, but they started going away yesterday. Huh?! Oh well. I'm sure she'll show up today. So frustrating.

I also got a bfn this morning. :cry: I am 15 dpo now. WTF?! She's never this late! I've had cramps for like 6 days, but they started going away yesterday. Huh?! Oh well. I'm sure she'll show up today. So frustrating.

I tested when i was 17dpo with a clear blue digital, it came back as :bfn: . i tested again 21dpo with tesco own and was :bfp:.
fingers crossed for you x x

Thanks, Bradshaw. :hugs: I'll give it a day or two, and if AF doesn't come, I'll test again. Who are we kidding...I'm totally testing tomorrow! :haha: Stories like that do make me feel hopeful, though, so I appreciate it.

lol, i was the same , if there was a test in the house i had to pee on it, wether i was due or not, good luck, keep me posted x x x

Lol i'm terrible for testing, complete POAS addict. I'm only 8dpo and I tested with an IC this morning :haha: Although that said I get like 20 tests for £2 something so it's not too bad and I do one a day from about 7dpo - 14dpo so it's not such an expensive habit - gets expensive about 10 dpo when I start using FRERs every other day aswell :haha:.

Rosababy, it ain't over until that nasty witch shows. And I've even tested after she shows... Just in case, y'know you hear stories... :blush:

This would be as close the the phrase "I just know" as I'll come, and if I'm wrong then there's something wrong with my uterus. 'Cause something is FOR SURE different. FX'd for everyone!! :D

Another bfn this morning, 16 dpo now. W.T.F. Seriously, this is driving me nuts.:nope:

the witch showed up this morning right on time :'-( another month gone another month dissapointed. good luck to the rest of you ladys i hope theres lots more bfp to come.

well today is 3 months since we lost our little angel, ill never ever forgot that day,your always in my heart little angel!

i really hope we get our bfp this month,got alot more wainting to do till we find out, lots of :dust: to eveyone xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->