January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

Well I already tested 2 Jan, but due my cycles now regulating to 28 days I shall be testing again on 31st Jan :happydance: This will be my 6 th cycle and TTC baby no. 3.
Baby dust to all xxx

Add me please, I'll be testing in 2 weeks from today. :dust:

Count me in, I am testing 24th Jan
fx'd for all of us

ok so I made a new thread and got no reponses so maybe ill get one on here??

My eyelids hae been puffy and dry patches, its not allergies (took meds) could it be a symptom??

im a little worried now! I might be pregnant this month. I just got a call for a paralegal interview Friday. If I am pregnant do you think they will give me maternity leave in 9 months?

im a little worried now! I might be pregnant this month. I just got a call for a paralegal interview Friday. If I am pregnant do you think they will give me maternity leave in 9 months?

they legally have to my dear :)

Good Luck!!

Yes, they would have to...

Yes, they would have to...

Really because I looked online and in NY it says it has to be more than 50 employees and work there over a yr? or did I read wrong:wacko:

Good Luck!!

Really because I looked online and in NY it says it has to be more than 50 employees and work there over a yr? or did I read wrong:wacko:

Ive never heard of that, I would check with their HR. Is it a union position?

well good luck! and if you get the position make sure you ask HR :)

Equal I have had dry skin around my eye since I was pregnant with my son, I didn't have it before I got pregnant, but have had it since, it comes and goes now so it could be very good or just hormonal for you. Lets hope it's a good sign!! :dust:

hi eveyone can i join, my af is due 31st so ill be testing then (if i can hold out that long) congrats to the bfp's so far and good luck to everyone still waiting xxxx

Hey there
I will be testing on Jan 24 unless af comes first!
2nd month NTNP
xx

:hi: Hi everyone!

Well this is my 3rd month NTNP, hoping for our first baby. As my cycle is not regular, and I'm NTNP, I don't know when I ovulated. If AF doesn't show up first, and if I last that long, I will be testing on the 28th.

All the best to you all! :kiss:

Good Luck!!

Just don't say anything at the interview!!! Wait till you get hired at least! Dont give them a reason to go with another person... But I think that they have to give matrenity leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->